All Comments on 'Parasite Ch. 02'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jpb531jpb531over 10 years ago
Nifty

I liked it. The ending did feel a bit abrupt though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love your writing

I enjoy all the stories you've posted, but I agree with the other poster, you tend to have very abrupt endings. For most stories in this site, that'd be fine, but your characters are so well drawn that I personally would love to spend more time in their company, to let them build towards their ends (like the lead in Heart Strings slowly falling in love, or Tamsin in Royal Flush building a real relationship with the princess). It's only that aspect for me that lets your stories down in any aspect (though I will still keep reading any new ones you publish!)

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 10 years ago
Great Concept

I love this. Next time I want to skip the talking, I'm just going to shrug my shoulders, point to my temple, and say, "Sorry, Baby. Alien Parasite."

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
So original!

Now when I hear the term "fucking parasite" I will have a whole new take on it :). This was a great read, thank you!

Skyler35Skyler35over 10 years ago
Well done!

I just love this story, mental dialogue made it even more interesting, well done again!!

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 10 years ago
Liked it, but I finished feeling a bit...empty?

Not even sure if that's the right word, but I wanted more, more of an explanation of what happened, more of Sarah & Jane, just more. But anyways, liked the story just the same, thanks for sharing! :)

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
GREAT IMAGINATION

What an abrupt ending ..... but then again, i am sure the "parasite" felt the same way after her abrupt ejection LoL. *** ENJOYED ***

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallalmost 10 years ago
A great story

I really enjoyed this and a different take on this type of story. It was well scripted and believable. Keep up the excellent writing

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Totally enjoyed it!

I usually skip over the Sci-fi themed stories, but this one was very good. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Razor75pRazor75palmost 5 years ago

I wanted more! Very well done. The pain of her trying to get Andrews to leave was great. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous