Parent Teacher Conference Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers

"Can you do it some other time because I would really like you to come with me." She looked at my face and I could tell she knew I really meant every word.

"It's still a little early let me call my lawyer and Stan and see if we can set something up for tomorrow." She got up to go get her phone and came back to my waiting arms.

"Can I please speak to Stan, Carly?" I figured the woman on the phone was Stan's mistress and I really wanted to see what she looked like. I already knew she looked nothing like Colette.

"Hello?"

"Hey Stan can we talk about the divorce settlement?"

"What about it? It's next week."

"Well I will be going out of town next week. My um cousin Karen do you remember her? Well she is getting married and I'm going to be in the wedding. So I was wondering if we could do something tomorrow for the divorce." She held her breathe as she listened to her husband. I knew why she lied but I didn't understand it. She was a grown woman. She shouldn't let her husband control her the way he did. He probably wouldn't have approved of us going to Europe together so I wasn't that mad.

"Yea that's fine. Thanks for letting me know. I'm in the middle of something so I will see you tomorrow." She hung up the phone and put it back on the couch.

"Look I'm sorry but if he knew that I was going away with someone, then he would freak out."

"I know because he called me." She moved up from my chest and looked up at my face.

"What?"

"Yea. It was a little while ago. I think he has been watching us because he knew my name, my number, and what I looked like. He was threatening me to leave you alone but I said I wasn't and I think I made him mad. But you know what I really don't care."

"I'm sorry Alex for what I'm making you go through. This is why I can never be happy. If you want to leave I'll understand." I took her face in my hands and silenced her with a kiss.

"Now stop that ok. I will stay with you until you want me to leave. Forget about Stan. All I want is you." I could tell she was touched by my words and I meant every one of them. "Do you need any help with getting a lawyer?"

"No I already have one but thanks for being so sweet to me." She kissed me and feel asleep in my arms by the fire. Watching her sleep. I figured out the one thing I was questioning about ever since I had seen her again. I was in love with her. Madly, deeply, passionately, in love with her. I wasn't going to tell her though. She had been hurt so bad by Stan, I didn't think that she would love me back. And I definitely didn't want to freak her out and loss her. I would tell her when the time came.

The next day we were getting ready for her appointment with Stan and the lawyers. Well she was trying to get ready since I was taking off her clothes everytime she put them back on.

"Alex stop it. I really have to go."

"Are you sure you don't want me to go?"

"No I'm a big girl don't worry about it."

"Ok fine I'm not gonna like it but I will try to. Give me a call on the way home." I took the keys from the key ring and handed them to her. "Take my car."

"Thank you very much. I'll see you later. Do something useful with yourself. Like masturbate over me." She gave this deep throat laugh that made me want to bring her back upstairs and have my way with her again.

"Now go before I make you help me with that." She kissed me good-bye and was gone.

For the next few hours I was bored out of my mind. I really did love her if I was feeling sick to my stomach with her not here with me. I just hoped everything went all right with Stan.

She came back home a few hours later. I decided to do something productive and get some more work done. I had a lot of things to do before the next opening of Moore's. She walked in with a sad look on her face and I could tell something was wrong.

"How was the meeting?" She put her purse on the kitchen table and gave me a big hug.

"I can't get divorced from Stan."

"What! Why?"

"He knows I can't afford the divorce settlement so he made it as high as can be so I can't divorce him."

"How much is it?"

"I know what you are trying to say and no you are not going to pay for it." Man she did know me well. I really wanted to help her get free from Stan and I was one way or another.

"Just how much is it?"

"$50,000." She buried her head in my shoulder and almost started to cry.

"Give me Stan's address."

"No Alex I can't let you pay for it."

"Just give me his address. I want to talk to him."

"If I give it to you then I you need to promise me that you will not pay for the divorce or hit him." I wasn't going to tell her the truth but I was going to agree.

"Ok I promise." She wrote down his address on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Please don't do anything stupid."

"I promise. Now do whatever you want to here. I will be home later." I gave her a kiss on the lips and left to go pay a visit to good old Stan.

I showed up to the address that Colette gave me and went up to the door. A Brunette answered the door and eyed me up and down.

"How can I help you?" I assumed this was Stan's mistress and she didn't hold a candle to Colette. Colette was way better looking then this woman so Stan was definitely an idiot.

"I was looking for Stan. Is he home?"

"Yes please come in." I followed her in as she closed the door behind her.

"I'm Carly by they way." I didn't really care what her name was or anything about her.

"Nice to meet you."

"Stan someone is here to see you."

"Who is it?" Stan came down the stairs and stopped when he saw me. He was a lot older then Colette. He had grey hair starting to form in his black hair and he probably let himself go since he was probably close to 300lbs. No wonder Colette wanted out.

"Alex what a pleasant surprise."

"Stan nice to finally meet you after all the things I have heard about you."

"Carly could you please excuse me and Mr. Moore here?" Carly walked into the kitchen as Stan motioned for me to sit down on the couch.

"I won't be here for long. I just wanted to offer you something." He looked at me with curiosity.

"And what's that?"

"You want $50,000 for Colette to divorce you. I'll give you way more then that if you go through with the divorce."

"Oh really how much are we talking?"

"How does $100,000 sound?"

"Good but not good enough."

"Fine then 300 grand." I could go up as much as he wanted me to.

"No I'm not."

"500 grand?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I'm in love with Colette and I want her to be happy." Hearing myself say it made me realize that it was true.

"And you think that you can make her happy?"

"I think I can. Now I will give you any amount you want if you agree to divorce her." He gave me this challenging look before I left.

**** The next few days went by fast for Colette and I. She was supposed to be at my house at any minute with all of her things. Our plane was supposed to leave at 5 and it was only 2 but there was always traffic going downtown. She came to the door with a smile on her face and a big kiss for me.

"Hey you. Are you ready to go?"

"Yes I am. You will never believe what just happened?"

"What?" She came in as I helped her with her luggage.

"Stan had called me and wanted me to meet him for lunch. He signed the divorce papers. Are divorce should be finalized soon."

"You paid him 50 grand?" I tried to act a little concerned even though I knew the truth. She just didn't know it.

"No he said he felt bad about it and he knew that I was funny happy and that he was happy with Carly so he agreed to the divorce. Doesn't that sound great?" She gave me a big hug while I nodded my head. I felt bad for doing what I did but she was finally happy and I hope she cane be just as happy with me.

"So are you all ready to go?"

"Yes I am. Thank you again for this." I kissed her before we left the house.

"Anytime. I really enjoy this." I really did and I knew that I wanted her to be with me forever. I was going to propose to her in Italy. I just hoped I didn't do it wrong.

To be continued...

Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers
12