All Comments on 'Parent-Teacher-Student Conference'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the BEST so far, Charles!!

Well worth the wait!! Such an elegant story....much like a Championship game of tennis...back and forth between the two story-lines...the ying and yang....so true to your 3 pronged application of the tenets of pain, humiliation and pain....

It is delightful how both your protagonists lead their helpless 'sheep' into admissions, positions expositions and submissions we all would love to see or have fantasized about!! You present just enough 'resistance' and inner turmoil to keep it on the edge of reality....but then blast us into erotic fantasy.... thanks!!

These 4 or 5 latest additions to your ever-growing collection have been superb....please don't make us wait so long for the next!!

Powertool79Powertool79almost 13 years ago
ever hear of...

chapters??? Way to long for a single submission. I stopped after the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

wowi couldnt stop reaeding loved this one ... and i like that i did not have to wait on the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
boring.....

that says it all for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I love how you went back and forth between the daughters and sons in parallel fashion, each building to a tumultuous climax. A work of art! And really nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant!

... just brilliant! So deliciously perverted, these outrageous 'educators', moms, dads, sons and daughters you've created, Charles! In my book you're an absolutely masterful satirist.

Good GripGood Gripalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

Brilliant story. Maintained a level of eroticism throughout and just the right length too.

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
MMMMMM!!!

Loved the constant tease of going back and forth and back and forth until all the daddies got to plow their daughters' tight little cunnies and all the sons got to make their mothers cum on their hard thick cocks! MMMMMMMMMMMM....Lolita would gladly take the place of both daughter and mother! Very hot!

sacksackalmost 13 years ago
Well, hardly boring but...

not exactly the most believable story even given this is obviously a fantasy. It doesn't really make too much sense that given the most unerotic setting...a school office...you have parents and their offspring going from nothing to having sex in literally minutes. I could buy watching a clothed spanking, but anything else seems like way too much way too soon. And the "transgressions" involved are so mild as to be laughable. Now, if someone had set fire to the school or hit a teacher... (Charles obviously doesn't work in a real educational setting, thus this pie-in-the-sky stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Maximum Entertainment

I can't wait for your next submission. fantastic.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Great story. It would have made much more sense to divide the story in two parts so that the reader would not have to jump locations so frequently, but the story was very hot and a good read. I'm not that keen on spanking, but I managed, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it a lot.

Charles, I have been reading your stories since the very beginning and you have never disappointed me. Clearly some people were turned off by the far-fetchedness of the situations but that is what invariably makes them so wonderful to read. The story-lines are outlandish, yet just believable enough to keep us interested. Plus, anybody who has read any of your previous stories would know what to expect from this one. Oh well. Keep it up, good buddy, and I will continue to read them, no matter how long or short they might turn out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Fantastic read! You are an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
happened to me

I was there... that was my spray splashing across my daughters butt cheeks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
boring as balancing your check book

Here's a summary of your over-long, implausible story.

1. Dads get turned on by their daughters' bare asses and eventually fuck them.

2. Moms discover their sons have cocks and attempt to do something about it.

Criticism: These kids are all over the age of consent. None of them has to do anything they don't want to. So, fuck this stupid college and get on with your lives.

Parents should seek counseling or check out the ads in the back of porn magazines. Really doesn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...

Un-bloody-believable! And told.....tongue-in-cheek.

Love your stories. They're outrageous, but so wickedly erotic.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 9 years ago
Still GREAT reading, Charles!!

I am working my way through all your submissions, and am thoroughly enjoying most of them ... again!! So many of these merit a follow-up or chapter 2 (or more) so it's sad not to see your name popping up..... Enjoy your retirement!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice!

very well-written...and hot! My cock was hard the entire story.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
top ten for sure

this story is one I have read over and over. I am so turned on by the thought of these students being admired by their mothers and fathers. it has made me very hard and now I need to go do something about that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

of all the literotica stories I have read over the years, I keep coming back to this one as it is so well done and developed. the thought of these fathers and mothers enjoying the pleasures of their children as they do is such a turn on. it makes my penis hard every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with some of the other comments....of all the stories in Literotica, I keep coming back to this one as it keeps my penis hard every time I read it. The thought of these sons and daughters being admired by their mothers and fathers and being taught some of the pleasures of sexuality is just outstanding. The guidance from the teachers seems so real as each child and parent gets to compare their private parts to each other in such a supportive and postiive way.

teddydaleteddydaleabout 2 years ago

A few more anal sex scenes and anal fingering/toys would be nice.

teddydaleteddydaleabout 2 years ago

So far, you are my favorite story teller.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous