All Comments on 'Parent Trouble Ch. 04'

by arodz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you can come out now

the closet is open for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

What a twist!! I never say that one coming. Hot Bi action with a great ending. Maybe you could put another chapter to tell in more detail the relationship between brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That's a twist.

But not a good one. What's supposed to be a good start of a wonderful story was just blown off by your naivety. You thought the son has retaliated? But what trouble has he brought to his parents other than making them lose a sex toy? And what a loss? Big deal! Well, may be losing their daughter for good is a loss, but it was more than compensated by cutting off with such a pervert son. Don't you think so?

CathLick Skool GurlCathLick Skool Gurlalmost 17 years ago
HA!

Nice twist! I scrolled back up to notice he never said his girlfriends' name. That's so funny. I can just imagine the look on his parents face! LOL

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
Bravo!!!

Beautifully written with a twist worthy of Alfred Hitchcock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Let's develop this story further. How about you pick it up again at a point after the kids have had their own kids. Mom and Dad want to get back into their life. The kids let them back in....slowly, and with consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
three some of four some

i waited with great anticipation for Jim to trick his parents in to a three some. or even bether, four some, whereby he takes the mother and Jannie enjous father's fat cock. but otherwise it is a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wondered...

...where janie was. I even felt that maybe he would have discovered that his mother and janie's jaunts were of the elicit variety. It also doesn't figure that she would be disgusted with her parents and not her brother. Her brother initiated both sexual relationships with his parents. But, yes both his parents actually deserved each other they were both more interested in themselves than anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what a twist!

Oh my, my, my! You certainly have a way with words. I really like the narrative you create to uphold the smut. And I was genuinely surprised by the ending. I guess I should have seen it coming;) You should definitely publish in an anthology or your own collection of naughty short stories. I really think you have what it takes.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 6 years ago
Sexy enough story, I liked the first action.

I did not care for his actions with his dad or his mother's treatment of him. Too bad she treated him this way, especially after he had found a good other lover. I liked your earlier story better.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 2 years ago

Love the twist in climax..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous