Parent Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he was sucking me, I reached over and grabbed my camera and set the timer on it. I put it on the nightstand, in position, and waited for the right moment. I let him suck me till he was really into it. Then I motioned him to turn around so we could 69. I took his cock in my mouth and got him good and hard. Then I moved to his ass. I started licking his asshole. That caught him off guard.

"Jim, what are you doing?"

"Oh, you know you love it. I know this is what you want." He didn't resist me and I kept licking his ass. I made it sloppy wet. And he loved it, cause he kept moaning and saying that it felt good. When I felt it was wet enough, I stopped.

"Mmmm... ok now I'm gonna give you what you really want. Come here and bend over."

"No..no..Jim I'm not gay." While he complained I put him in position on the bed. I kept him hot by caressing his body all over. "Please no, I don't want...to..." As he was saying this, I was rubbing my cock up and down his ass crack. His resistance turned to lust. He started purring, and then I eased my cock into his ass.

"OWW. Shit that hurts!"

"Just relax your asshole. Don't fight it. It'll start to feel good."

Slowly but surely, he did start to get pleasure from it. I kept a steady rhythm and was rubbing his ass cheeks. After a while, he told me how good it felt.

"You like my cock in your ass, don't you? You like me to fuck your tight hole."

"Oh....god yes. I never knew it could be this good. Your cock is so good." Then I started pounding his ass. Pumping harder and harder till he was begging me for more. That's when I reached over to click the camera. I knew that I had about five seconds before it would snap. So I timed myself and right at the point of capture, I thrust as hard as I could inside him and he screamed, like a slut. I took three more pics like that.

He was so hot that he said, "Fuck my ass. I wanna get fucked up my ass from now on." I smiled to myself as I felt I had accomplished my mission; to make dad a fuck slut. At that moment I blew my load deep in his ass. He was moaning like a cheap fag. Saying how he loved the way my cum felt in his ass. I really didn't care. This was all part of my master plan. And just to add insult, when I came, I got up and left. Just like he had always done to me. As I was walking out with my camera, I turned back and saw him just lying there, reveling in new role as fuck slut. His ass was staring right at me with my cum oozing out of his ass. Perfect. I took one last picture of that before I walked out. First part of my scheme was complete.

The next day, I was with my new girlfriend and told her I was moving out and I wanted her to live with me. I explained my family problems and she was very sympathetic. She agreed to move in with me. I told her I just had some loose ends to tie up, but for now I'd need a place to stay. So I suggested we check into the Motel 6. Perfect irony isn't it. I told her I'd take care of it and I'd let her know when I'd be moved out. I planned on getting the room the next day, while I had my final encounter with mom.

I got there early the get my own room for my girl and me. Then I went up to mom's room. With mom, I didn't try to play coy or trick her. I told her straight up that I wanted to take pictures with her. She was more that up for that. She even posed for some. Really slutty ones too. This time I just did my business and left. I had a lot of things to do.

First was to develop the pictures. I did it at home with one of those digital camera developers. I got about eight developed, four with mom and four with dad. While mom and dad were at work the next day, I packed as much stuff as I could into the only two suitcases I had. I'd have to leave behind the big stuff. Also, since mom and dad had 'used' me, I decided to take something back. I knew where they kept the emergency money. There was about a grand there. Plus, I had my trust fund that I had access too now for about a year. I was never coming back, ever.

I told my girlfriend that I was leaving now and she could meet me at the motel around 5 pm. She still needed time to pack up, but I told her to leave whatever was left behind. We're going to start a new life. She was excited about that. I gave her a key to the room and told her to wait for me. I had one last thing to take care of.

I got the pictures and laid them out on the kitchen table. Next to them I put a note I had written the day before. I called each one of them at work and told them to come home quick. There was a problem with Janie, my sister. I left a note on the outside door for them to look in the kitchen, then I was off to my new life. In the note, I left them with this:

"Mom and Dad I'm writing this letter to let you know that I'm leaving the house for good. If you want to know why, I thought I'd leave these photos as to my reasons. Shocked. You shouldn't be. Each of you knows what we did together. Both of you used me as a personal sex slave. You thought you could just fuck me and move on. I loved you two, but unfortunately you didn't love me back. Your hatred for each other drove you into my bed. You'll never know just how good you could have had it. But now I've moved on. I'm starting over now with my new girlfriend. We're going to build a life together. We love each other very much. So good luck in whatever you two decide to do. I'm leaving town for good, but if you want to talk to me one last time, I'll be at the Motel 6, room 221 with my new lover. That's for you mom. Better hurry, I'll be gone by tomorrow.

Jim."

When I got to my room my girl was there and surprised me cause she was naked. I was a little surprised by this cause I thought she'd hold out a little more. But hell, this was great. I'd finally make her my lover. In the back of my mind, I was hoping that my parents would come knocking while I was fucking her.

I took it slow with her cause she was scared. But she was more than willing to have me make her a real woman. She felt so good too. Better than mom or dad. While I was fucking her she hit me with another surprise.

"Jim, I want you to cum inside me. I want you to make me pregnant." Oh shit, I wasn't prepared for that. But she had this look in her eyes that melted my heart. I was so in love with her at that moment.

"If that's what you want babe, ok. Let's have a family of our own." This is what I've been searching for all along. Someone to make me happy, not only in bed, but in everyday life. I've never felt happier than at that moment. I pumped my seed deep into her womb. This was more than just sex, it was an awakening to what I'd been missing.

About ten minutes after I came, I heard the knock at the door. Yes. This was what I was waiting for. Now they would see me for the last time and with my new lover. I put on a towel around my waist and went to answer the door. There they were, standing there crying. I had a smirk on my face.

"Well, well, well. Back for one last quickie are we?" Mom was the one who talked.

"Jim, there's nothing we can say that will make it better, but we just want you to know how sorry were are. We are so embarrassed with our behavior. We are begging you, please don't leave. We can work things out. I know it will be difficult but..."

"Mom, save your breath. I've found where I belong now. It's right here with my new lover. Hun, you wanna say goodbye now?" I motioned for her to come to the door. My parent's jaws dropped as they saw their daughter, my sister come up to me and hug me from behind wearing only a pair of silk panties.

Janie said, "Oh, it's you. My mom the cheap whore and my dad the queer. You two make me sick. You don't deserve kids. Did you tell them, Jim?"

"Oh no babe please be my guest," I said as I smiled with my arms crossed.

"Jim and me just had sex here in this room. I'm a real woman now, cause we're gonna have our own kids. And you two won't have anything to do with them. You fucked up. You lost both your kids to your own goddamn lusts." Then she started to taunt them.

"Ohh..Jim I can feel your seed moving inside of me." She reached into my towel to rub my cock. "Come on honey, I want some more of your cum inside me. Get rid of them babe."

"Well, you heard her. Mom...Dad...it's been nice knowing you and fucking you. But now all I have to say is.... Go Fuck Yourselves!" With that I slammed the door on them, and on my past life. Now my new life eagerly awaits me.

The End

12