All Comments on 'Park (A Sequel to Movie)'

by InterestedInColumbus

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Really hot and erotic.

I think he has found a perfect woman to make her his personal slut.

I can imagine her sitting at the dinner table that evening, and having her lover's semen leaking out of her anus onto her chair, since she hadn't put her panties on yet.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Writing!

This and the preceding story were both excelent. He got her and got her good! Nice to turn another good wife into a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lisa my wife and I were at a big New Years Eve party with several friends. There were 2 different guys that us guys didn't know. One was hitting on Lisa and the other hitting on Joe's wife Mary. I was just getting ready to cut in and cause a seen. Richard another friend said hey settle down its already being taken care of. I seen another friend Jim cut in to dance Lisa shortly both strangers were gone and never seen again. I cut in and asked Lisa who was her friend. She looked at me and said he wasn't her friend and I needed to thank Jim for saving her. I said I would. You see she us guys watch out for each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous