All Comments on 'Park Cruising Ch. 03'

by Bttmboi

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

I can remember the first time I got fucked in the ass, my cousin did me. It felt so good I came without ever touching my cock!! I love the feel of something reaming my ass! Unfortunatly for quite awhile now it`s been only rubber, my dildo. I`d love to feel a real,thick hard cock buried in my hot hole again!! One night I was drunk and my cousin fucked me. After he came in me and pulled out, I was so horny I sucked his cock hard again and made him fuck me again!! That was 2 firsts for me, being fucked twice in a row, and sucking a cock straight out of my ass. Heaven I tell ya!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot

i wandered late a lot as a teen...no one ever asked questions. on night i was in a park toilet, peeing when a man in his 50s came as stood next to me, i finished but stood thdere not really knowing why or having any idea of what could happen. the man reached over and rubbed the bacvk of his hand over my cock which immediately hardened, he said yu want to come along. o nodded and we headed toward the door. suddenly i yelled no and ran off. i think about that moment. iwish i had goe along and been taked and fucked repeatedly by his fruiebnds and others he called and told them he had a hot little boy pussy that needed endless fucking. i have masturbated to this scenario many trimes. this is a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
breeding

I loved your story and was rock hard the entire time reading it.The first time I was bred it hurt a little bit, but the feeling of another mans cum leaking from my ass after being fucked is the greatest feeling ever mmmmm keep them cumming... I know I will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have a virgin ass

I never had it up the ass, but after reafding this story I really want it now. I hope you continue with more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
liking it alot

my first time i was fucked i never would have thought i would love it as much as i did

especially the cum in me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That's so fucking hot

I wish that happened to me when I was in school. Now Im middle aged begging for cock . I want it up my ass so bad if I don't find a guy to fuck me I'm going to find a k9 to pound my ass and make me a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time

I bled a little too on my first time...even though the guy was gentle, he did have a very big cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First times

Always the best27A7

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cruisin

Now u have a boy pussy for the pleasure of macho men.

Metoo1202Metoo1202about 6 years ago
I need it

I am a virgin and I'm waiting for somebody to pop my Ho-Oh

AcepaAcepaalmost 5 years ago
so hot

loved that u took his cock and loved it when i was teen old man about 50 had 8 inches fucked first eating my ass i loved it and went back for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I want this

Sooo hot,so sexy ...I've never been fucked ,only gone down on guys, but I think about it a lot....anyone 763 want to twofourfivetakea virgin ass? 0892imwht male clean,hot and horny for cocks...will swap pics ...

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 2 years ago

HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!! Can't wait to read more..........

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Baby, I wish I could go back and do it all over. I'd have turned the smooth skinny guy I was into a hot slutty cumdump instead of a straight but closeted hairy guy! Too late, but I've learned enough now that I'm the 61 yr old straight but closeted dad and grandad who keeps his Boi pussy shaved smooth and squeaky clean, inside and out, so it's always ready for fun! My shaved balls are always ready to cum, wish I could find a Boi like you to play with!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The first cock in my ass, was Frank, a gay man with an 8" cock, completely smooth all over, he lived in Atlanta. I answered an ad in a swingers magazine (no internet then!) I went to his house, he was kind and sweet, I asked him to fuck me and he was concerned because I had never done it before. I told him I was ready (I wasnt!), he slipped a rubber on, lubed that shaft up and gently tried sliding it in. I was impossibly tight and it hurt. He finally got a few inches in and only pumped 10-15 strokes when he moaned and pulled out. I asked him to let me suck him off but he said I was so tight, he had already cum! I went to wash up and had a bit of blood on the tp, which scared me, I was worried but it did heal. Amazingly, it left me with a little scar tissue which, surprisingly, tingles and feels soooo good when I rub it or if I'm being rimmed, it's become what I call my little clitty! Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous