All Comments on 'Park Stud'

by Maximilianorubin

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrover 17 years ago
WTF?

I like to read these stories,..cheating wife stories turn me on,as my wife and I have an open relationship,and she fucks other men occasionally.But she always makes sure there is a condom,..because she's not going to risk dying of AIDS,or killing me,so she can have some new dick.The story was ok,the actual fucking part,..but why does she have to get pregnant?And for the love of God,..why make it disgusting by having her shit?,..then him fucking her shitty ass?,.that is disgusting,and absolutely should not have been in this story.If you're the kind of person who gets off on shit,..then you're probably also the kind that ran over after she left and gobbled that turd down.Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh, lord

the big, black, black olived, romantic man's been siring two blue eye blond women and now each is either having her first second or third "black kid" and as both couple pass each other in the park, they smile courteously and knowingly at each other, both wives smiling big smiles, with their respective white husband padding their respective wife's big belly, exchaning smiles in giddiness state, how proud they are that theyir beautiful blonde blue eyed wives are both carrying the phyiscally powerful man's genetic posterity in their bellies and the two loving white husbands would do any thing to protect their wives and those future rocket scientists and mozarts! lol

how romantic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ok I've got it

My wife wont let me get her pregnant but lets another man take her and use her and impregnate her so I can raise the bastard (correct title for a child with no known father born out of wedlock - she and he were not married). And I get off knowing my wife is putting on daily scenes for others to watch in the park and then I go with her thru the park so all can know she cheats on me.

Yep hubby is a dumb sick asshole who really needs to die from all the shame and humiliation he has brought upon his family line. Of course wife is a sneaking, lying, cheating, nonloving, adultress, who brings home nice diseases she got from a man who uses women with no respect just as animals to be be bred.

Time for hubby to grow up and cut his losses. Throw her out pregnant and tell her to go live with her lover. Her pregnant by another man should end any chances of her finding real favor in a divorce. If not there are other ways to cut of her parasitic lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh, the world is full of stupid idiot wimp writers

You need medical help wimppy...or just GO KILL YOURSELF...nothing to loose

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I will not insult you

I will not call you names. What I will do is attack your character. Now the couple heard a moan. They had heard about muggings in the park. Let's see what's wrong with this picture. The wife goes first and the husband follows. You class him as a woosey little scaredy cat pussy wimp right then. What kind of a man goes toward danger and let's his wife lead the way.

If you meant it like that to show that he was a wimp then you did good. If this was simply your character comming out in your writings...you gotta be kidding..you're a woman right?

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
What???

Damn sissy!!!!! Let me see here #1 you let her kiss, suck, and fuck another guy while you and other guys WATCH you are one pathetic guy. Hmmmm can you say "sissy cuckold" all that you need to do now is eat his cum from her whoring dirty assed cunt.. #2 You watch her throw away the condom and him fill her up with his sperm, not just once but every day for a week...#3 This is the worst yet, is that she gets knocked-up and you are STUPID and CUCKOLDED so much that you are going to raise a "BASTARD baby" that you know for a 100% fact is NOT YOURS!!!!!!!! Where do you live so I can join in the fun with your slut wife???? Hell I won't hide my name or email, please tell me where you live, Hmmmm I'm horny!!!!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pathetic

The "writer" of this nonsense has no idea how to construct a story. A third-grader would be ashamed of having submitted something like this to his teacher. Beyond that, this writer's sick dreams reveal him to be someone in dire need of long-term psychological analysis and years of therapy. I pray he'll get the counseling he desperately needs.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
it sure is interesting

how many readers are desperately threatened by this story. I guess their masculinity is a little less certain than they wish it where.

This sort of thing is not my taste, but I don't see why one has to attack the writer. If you don't like this type of story, don't read it!

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
I am surprised by your comment Ohio.

I have enjoyed most of your stories because it seems like you have written somewhat realistic situations and solutions to those problems. But to question the masculinity of commenters who are not turned on by a story that appears to be proud of the main characters "emasculinity" seems a bit much. I myself don't see what is so erotic about watching a wife betray her husband and shame him with another man's child. I don't condone attacks on the author himself, but he doesn't have to allow comments if he doesn't want to read them.

As to reading a story we don't like, to me it didn't become one until he watched and did nothing. Author, please update your bio to include that you love wimp husbands and slut wives. A short introduction describing the basic premise might head off some of the attacks, too.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Boring

Not particularly enjoyable. Very average writing and not much in terms of character development or plot. Maybe it's supposed to be shocking or novel. It isn't, it's just another story about a cuckolded wimp husband that doesn't explore the subject at all. Yawn.

Have a 25. You deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Cuckster Under Every Rock It Seems

Was there a recent hatch of men without any self respect - a graduation class for wimp writers?

I can't understand all these writing on the self cuckolding watching cocks theme. Maybe a new wimpet virus.

You writer are a great wimpet writer. You may go down in the annuls of this week as the best watcher cuckster bastard child raiser. No self respect but Be Proud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mr. Stud's Missing Teeth

Presumably after witnessing the second rendezvous, the husband decided to brush the jogger's teeth with a baseball bat. Obviously the wife got put out on the curb on trash day. I can't figure out why these details were left out of the story? What happened when the husband confronted the wife after removing several of the jogger's teeth?

Thanks for the story. It was provacative and entertaining.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
More on character development

Some aspects of the couple's relationship are not mentioned until late. Apparently, Sweetie was not only a prude, she was also frigid, at least towards Hubby. Hubby did not seem to have reacted to those unloving aspects, allowing his marriage to be more of a domestic partnership than a more usual marriage. I suspect this was a decision made by the author after much of the tale was already written. That depiction explains why Hubby was in 'voyeur' mode and never confronted Sweetie, either in anger or negotiation. It would have been useful to know before the cheating began ... perhaps as early as a preface!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New maternity knickers

Hope your going to buy them for her I think she's going to be like the blond and get herself up the spout as soon as her vagina births his baby his big balls going to be filling her married womb again

CockholeCockholeover 7 years ago
The Hypocrisy on This Site is Shocking

So many fucking opinions. Jesus. The story is what it is. To the commenters: Don't criticize what turns someone else on. I didn't care for the story, and it is not my taste, but to insult someone for the content of their story is ludicrous. Are the readers of this site so narrow-minded that they are actually judging what turns other people on? Or perhaps they are just lashing out at other writers because they are so powerless in every other area of their life?

babymaker8babymaker8about 6 years ago
he put your sexy wife up the duff

Fuck your sexy wife all the time bareback only one outcome from him spunking up her married twat all the time that's a nice big swollen belly and maternity knickers, living up to his name park stud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
who is your daddy?

Do these writers of hateful comments believe that only husbands and partners sire children? It only takes a few minutes for a hard cock to inseminate a fertile pussy. And in some cases the breeder may have been selected by the husband with or without the studs knowledge; after all the stud just wants to shoot a pussy full of his virile seed. It makes me hard just thinking about this fine specimen strutting around the park and impregnating more than one gal. Thanks for a hot story, max.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Nobody to leave keys or be happy for in this tale of three selfish jerks

Village People Boy, Slut Ray Martian Wife, and Wittle Pet Hubby.

,

Good stroke story for failures, quitters, and skank riders.

Sadly, as noted said illicit rutting did happen during jogging craze of the 70s

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cuck

So the cuck is going to have to raise the whore's bastard kid now? Happy days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why do you call her your wife?

Are you a simpleton?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another that makes Covid 19 seem fun

What is this writer trying to say? Husbands should be weak and pathetic. Wives should be selfish and shameless sluts. This story is insulting and just plain stupid. No normal or non-perverted weakling would ever want this relationship. He isn’t a man just a servant and bill payer. the ultimate disrespect and humiliation is to think a man would willing raise the whores bastard child. Just ridiculous !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Question; do the folks that make negative remarks all know for sure who the man was that bred their mothers? Are they sure the man that raised them is the stud that bred their mothers? Only their mothers know for sure unless they take a dna test, and that can be risky, cause what if they find out that the neighbor is the stud that sired them. More important is that each child has a healthy and happy childhood and the cock that shot the seed for them is less important. And as I type this, all over the world hard cocks are sliding up in wet fertile pussies and shooting seed deep impregnating future mothers. The cycle of life goes on.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cuck shit, should be in the fetish category

1/5

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

I've kinda wondered, who is supposed to be the target audience for this type of story? I'm gonna assume it's not really for guys like me, who only really feel outrage(?) at his type, and are basically looking for the guy to finally grow a pair and get his vengeance.

So, are there really men out there who find this type of story enticing, who might even, god forbid, be able to live this shit in real life? I can only assume there are, and that quite honestly makes me kind of sad.

I guess it might be written for women, in which case, i suppose i can't really say anything other than that's some fucked up fantasy, that i hope they'd never make real with their partners.

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

Sorry. Nothing here for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous