Parkers Progress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal, but I want a legally binding contract. There's one more thing. Lance and Marcia Collins are coming over on Sunday for lunch. I want to offer them some hospitality."

"No problem. I know them well. Just enough for the two of them, I presume and a doggy bag."

"That should cover it."

"You're determined to get that crappy Prius still. I would have bought you a proper vehicle, but good on you girl."

"That was too easy," Parker thought to herself.

She was under strict orders not to party, when her parents were away. Indeed a deputy's cruiser would pass by every four hours or so, just to check. Mitchell Ellison had a cordial relationship with the local sheriff. He even paid for two of the Sheriff's Department Lexus SUVs. Hybrids of course, which pleased the folks in Sacramento. Purchased from Sta Caridad Toyota, owner Lance Collins.

Sheriff Johnson, in return turned a blind eye to Mitch's shier clients. He also ensured that there was only one drug dealer in town, hand-picked by Mitch. Candace Ellison had been busted a couple of times for DUI. Sheriff Johnson made sure that she learned her lesson, at the end of his belt, but no charges were brought. Parker's expected drug fuelled rebellion had failed to materialise.

Next morning Stacey came around early. Mr Frazer was out, so Parker broke in and switched off his cameras. Stacey cloned his hard disk. Then they went back to Parker's house and Stacey busied herself wiring the yard for sound. And installing six concealed cameras. She did not want Mr Frazer recording their activities. Two hours later, Parker re-entered Mr Frazer's house and restarted the cameras.

Tuesday, Mitch and Parker visited a respected attorney in downtown Sta Caridad. She knew Mitch professionally but no more than that. A trust fund was created that would buy Parker an apartment, pay all her college fees and pay her fifty thousand dollars a year, until she reached twenty five. No strings were attached. Parker was not confident that she would live to see twenty five. Or twenty, for that matter.

Parker made an excuse to stay in town. She visited the gun shop and purchased a short barrelled Remington 980 pump action shot gun and a gun safe. She had already posted her license application and knew that she had to return in ten days to collect the weapon. The shop had a small range out back and the owner let Parker fire off thirty rounds of double-aught buck. Parker had handled guns since she was thirteen. The shop owner was impressed as she blew great holes in target after target.

Parker was still bursting with nervous energy. Stacey was working and she realised that she had no other real friends in Sta Caridad. She briefly considered popping round to Stacey's and trying it on with Tina again. Parker looked at her reflection in a shop window. She imagined a cartoon devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other.

"You can't screw Tina. It'd be like doing it with your mother," declared the angel.

"Incest has never bothered you before. She's hot and experienced," countered the devil.

Parker shook herself and crossed the road to the bus stop. Although the bus passed close to Stacey's house, Parker pressed her thighs together and stayed on, getting off at the country club. She had come unprepared, but bought a new swimsuit and leotard from the shop. The club had an outdoor twenty five metre pool. Parker had it all to herself that day. The lifeguard had been dozing but woke with a start as the Lycra clad, hard nippled, tawny skinned teenager dived in. Parker needed to tire herself and forty lengths did the trick, followed by half an hour in the weight room. Parker's lush body was not entirely a gift of nature.

When Parker got home her mother was sitting by the pool, clearly a little drunk. She waved to Parker who sat down, suspicion written across her face. Francesca put a hand gently on her daughter's arm.

"I know about your deal. What were you thinking? He spends that amount on cocaine in a year. You really are cheap, darling. That was a joke. It may be hard to believe, but I'll miss you. Life has barely been worth living since Candace died. I am thinking of moving back east. You're welcome to come too."

Parker was lost for words.

12