Parking Lot

Story Info
Fun in a new place.
956 words
3.59
12.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beautiful, long, wavy brown hair almost as if It was made of chocolate. Long eyelashes with a tinge of purple added to her eyelids and a pair of light hazel eyes appearing between them, don't let me get started with her pink lush lips, all I could think about was kissing them. I stood there frozen, staring at her.

After a few moments of staring at her I noticed her looking towards me, I honestly thought she was going to come over and throw her drink at me so I looked away and slightly glanced back at her to catch a smile, she knew she had me, the only girl I actually wanted in that whole club was toying with me. I finally gave up on just looking and started walking over thinking through all the lines I could possibly say I decided to just be a gentleman. "Hey, sorry to bother your conversation..." She got up and led me to the dance floor before I could even complete my sentence well I was in a good place so I couldn't complain.

I couldn't keep my eyes of her body, she had these sexy legs hidden in skin tight jeans with a purple and black baggy sleeveless top, I just had to get my hands on her waist to feel that body hidden under such a baggy top. She felt me pulling her closer while we where dancing but after our third drink on the dance-floor I had to admit to her I was hungry and seriously I was starved! she giggled at me and we went to get something to eat at Mc.D's.

Walking back to my car I couldn't help but slow down and just watch her walk in-front of me staring at her body from the back, yeah you know what I was looking at! But I don't know what came over me next I just slid up against her from behind and spun her around gripping her hips and pushed her against the car door, I was pressing up against her, rubbing my lips over hers, I couldn't resist I just had to, sucked her top lip a little before doing the same to her bottom lip. I could feel her arms wrapping around my neck while I slid my tongue into her mouth I grabbed her hips pulling them against me, still maintaining massaging her tongue with mine and the only flavour I could get "Red-berry Smirnoff!"

I slowed down the kissing and slid my lips away from hers, it was intoxicating, but I just wanted more of her. I opened the back door as quick as I could and slowly moved her in closing the door behind us. It was defiantly a small space to work in but I had her as close as I wanted, defiantly no air could pass through us. I slid up on top of her kissing her neck while sliding of that despicable top that hid away her petite body, sliding my lips down her abs reaching her jeans which I unbuttoned impatiently. I then slid of her boy legs placing my lips over her open clit, I began kissing it and I could feel her body quiver when I slid my tongue into her. Rubbing my tongue against the walls of her pussy I could tell she was loving it when she placed her hands on my hair and began to pull on it, but I wasn't, I was squished up but I kept on sucking her till she let out her 1st orgasm, it was quick though, I didn't ever experience a women that orgasmed as fast as she did.

I just went with it, slid back up her and she pushed me against the back-rest squirming over me she got up on top of me, sliding her hands down my jeans and pulling it off but not as impatient as I was, she took her time as if she was making me wait a little longer, toying with me a little longer, she got back up sliding her pussy against my dick but kept stopping me when I was trying to slide it in and then she slowly stroked it with her hand and guided it in slowly then sliding both her hands back up my chest while she began to ride me. She took full control, rotating her hips while she road my hard dick and I enjoyed it but I could feel her slowing down, she was getting tired of riding me and I knew this was my chance to take control.

I slowly turned her over and got up on top of her, I pressed my body against her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and tightened them squeezing my waist. I got to admit it was sexy and I just hand to pound her, pressing my feet against the door for extra power I could hear her moaning against my ear while I was thrusting my dick into her, she started yelling when I began pounding her deeper, trying to contain herself, I could feel her body reaching ecstasy and I could feel myself cuming but I just had to keep going. Just a little more and she'd be satisfied, I pounded my dick into her stripping open her pussy and she let out a loud scream and I just released my body on top of her then moved over to the side sitting up while she rested against me.

"Trish" she whispered, staring at her eyes "excuse me?", "Trish..." She said, "that's my name" she giggled and we laid there laughing at each other, this was just the start of a long night.