Parlour Special

Story Info
Unexpected encounter at the tattoo parlour.
1.6k words
4.16
23k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her long, curly hair was that of a beauty queen, but those tattoo sleeves begged to differ. What's more her spandex scoop neck spoke volumes and there was a strength visible in her curvy frame. When I introduced myself I found that the deep, red-brown flame of her hair was matched only by the fire in eyes

-Can I help you?

Her voice was acerbic, liquid steel, irritation bubbled distinctly on the surface.

-I just thought we should talk shop a little. We're both here getting something done, right? At worst we'd pass the time.

We were in a tattoo parlour downtown and I was about to get what might've been the stupidest ink job of my life. In my 32 years I'd never found "the one" and was damn sure she didn't exist. I know, I know, major sob story. I'm not asking for sympathy though, I'm just sayin. Anyhow, that day I was going to fill in the space on my left pec that I'd been saving for Miss Right. Yeah, you got it: right over my heart. So I'm a romantic -I say anybody who ain't, hasn't lived.

It's been years since that day and yet, I can still recall exactly the tat I was going in for: a big ass Gibson logo, with a first name of "Betsy". That's right; I was immortalizing my guitar, just like I told you: real stupid idea. I gotta tell you though, if you've heard this guitar, you might think twice about it too.

-Jackie, who IS this man? And WHAT is he doing here?

She seemed to be something of a regular as the receptionist turned round behind the desk to answer her.

-Ease up Cherry. This gentleman's been coming here for a few weeks now. Just because you're not up this early most days...

-I can see you'll be no help. Well, if you must know, I'm getting a barbell for my eyebrow this morning.

-Nice, that'll look fan-fucking-tastic up there, eh?

-That's the idea... and you?

-Oh you know, getting some work done on my chest; a little something for my Les Paul y'know. Give'r the respect she deserves.

-Your guitar? Real smooth.

-She has a point Grant. It is a little immature.

-What, you too? Fine, fine.

I took my shirt off and stood up from my seat near the reception desk. Jackie'd had seen at least that much of me before but this Cherry I'd just met. I got the impression she liked what she saw. What can I say? I like to keep active: weightlifting, yoga and a marathon or two. I'm sure my other tattoos didn't hurt either.

-What do you ladies think'd go better? I'm open to suggestions here.

-I think you need a real woman up there Grant. It'd be all romantic, a tattoo of her name across your heart.

-Aw, Jackie, you know me. I've never met a woman who could stick around me very long.

-And none of them were worth keeping in the first place Grant, you know that.

-What? Does he think a woman can't keep up with him?

-Just that none has ever wanted to. You'd like to prove me wrong?

-Oh boy, I don't like were this is heading kids...Would you mind taking it outside?

Cherry stood, she only came up to my shoulders but by her posture you'd never have known. Terse frame or no, I knew that in spirit she was second to none. The red-head closed the gap between our bodies, pushing in closer until we touched. Shooting up on her toes Cherry grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me into a wild, dynamic kiss. Her tongue forced its way in as I struggled for breath. She tasted of cinnamon and a crimson sunrise; I was lost in the brisk, sensual vitality of her lips.

Somehow remaining composed long enough to find a hairpin or two, I freed her wavy curls and felt them fall to her shoulders. At this Jackie drew the line.

-Can you two not get a room? Some of us are trying to work here.

We broke off the embrace, glancing over at our hostess. My mind raced; then I shot a look back at Cherry.

-Oh no you don't! You two can't possible think...?

At this point we were both hurrying towards one of the small booths in back, scrambling to stay as close together as possible.

-All right already!

She took a deep breath.

-Room 3 is empty, but if you make a mess...

We shut the door and came at one another with renewed vigour. Moist kisses fell on her neck; she bit into my shoulder. Cherry and I shared a death grip of an embrace, both bodies held close. We each felt the other's laboured breath, racing heartbeat and something more. We seemed to vibrate on yet another level, further coupled in a way we had yet to understand. Deep in each others' eyes we sought some answer. For the moment we found only desire and lust.

My hands dropped to her belt and she responded, swiftly kicking off her shoes. Cherry lifted her shirt off while I did away with her acid wash jeans. She giggled when I kissed the back of her knee, running her fingers through my hair. I helped her into the chair, caressing her smooth, hard legs.

I knelt and made my way up. Starting at her bare feet, my hands, lips and tongue teased their way towards her most fundamental satisfaction. Cherry was immensely enjoying my work and she squirmed contentedly on the leather-backed chair. Her own hands were busy, pleasing her upper body with soft caresses and the occasional deep scratch. Though thoroughly engrossed, I couldn't help but observe her tremendous physique. She possessed a veritable six pack, chiseled arms and full, perky tits. Her skin had the texture of a goddess, rich and supple; stretched over lithe, solid muscle.

As I neared the lovely junction of leg and hip, my left hand snuck up and under black lace panties. The soft fabric slid off easily, Cherry raised her legs, kicking slowly in the air while the lace tickled its way down. Before they were gone my right was massaging its way back towards her hips. After dropping the laced trophy, I raised myself up, introducing my mouth to her midsection while both hands strove ever upwards. Tracing blind patterns over her stomach a path toward her exposed parts soon made itself clear.

I licked a wide oval around her swollen mound and noticed that not only was she the proud owner of a fresh bikini wax, but her now leaking juices had the most enticing aroma. My fingers selected a sample and she shuddered, murmuring quietly. I wanted more and tightened my pattern accordingly. Within moments I was eating the cream of the crop, in more ways than one.

Cherry's pussy was so wet when I got there that her lips were making all kinds of delicious squishing noises. I rubbed the outside of her raised camel toe area and dug in with my tongue. I licked and sucked, twisted and stroked; doing everything I could think of. I was determined to get this woman off and wasn't stopping until she squealed herself a full breathless orgasm.

Shortly her clitoris made an appearance, jutting out from beneath its hood. Steadily, I moved to incorporate it into the escalating circle of my attentions. Cherry was visibly thrilled with my work and the sight of her, head back and gasping for air was a severe turn-on. Nothing could deter me from completing my work however and I simply redoubled my efforts, cautiously inserting my middle finger.

Before long our goal was in sight, her hot little nub was all fired up and from her less than coherent vocalizations it was clear that Cherry was nearing the edge. Presently, she wrapped her legs around my head, locking at the ankles. The greater her pleasure, the harder she squeezed. I loved it, I was trapped and there was only one way out. I went for her clit, sucking it softly with my tongue. At the same time thrust two fingers into her slit and ground my knuckles into her pink labia.

-Grant... I --I'm cumming!

Cherry glistened with a sheen of perspiration, her whole body a part of the climax at hand. She was struggling to keep her eyes open and breathe. It was quickly too much for the spirited woman and she finally gave in with a sigh and bucking series of tremors, a long, loud groan and a piercing final shriek.

I lapped up as much of her sticky fluid as I could and made sure to bring her down gently. Cherry seemed utterly spent, sprawled out across the reclining chair. My hand reached for the lever and I lowered her to rest prone.

With a lick of my lips and a roguish smirk, I snatched her lace underwear off the floor and made my way out.

-What did you do to her Grant?

Jackie seemed genuinely awestruck as I grabbed by faded Aerosmith tee.

-What I always do, Jackie darling: Knock em' dead.

-Ha! You always were a kidder boy, but are you absolutely sure those are yours?

-Ahaha, of course they're not mine, but shouldn't I get a little something in appreciation?

From down the hall we heard a frantic commotion as Cherry threw on her clothes. Half dressed she stuck her head out and yelled after me.

-What now?! So, you're just leaving after that? Besides, those aren't even yours! Get back here!

But, I was already out the door.