Big and Loud

Story Info
A bodybuilder couple spends a loud night in Italian hostel.
17k words
4.82
9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
562 Followers

This is a slightly different story than the ones I've been posting for the past few months. Not another one full of drama and with an elaborate plot, but one with a more relaxed, holiday-like feel. I wanted to take a break from the really long stories. But I hope you enjoy it.

And a little heads-up,this story is full of stuff for female muscle enthusiasts. It's a story about a couple of hardcore bodybuilders, so you can expect a lot of muscle descriptions, muscle worship, and so on. There's also a bit of a voyeuristic motif. If you're not a fan of that sort of thing, you might want to skip the story.

If you enjoyed the story, please leave me a comment. Thank you. I always appreciate it.

---------

The trail ran down the slope and was densely surrounded by trees. According to my phone's GPS, we were about to reach a small Italian town called Nocelle. Of course, that was only if the satellite was guiding us correctly, as my phone was having trouble getting a stronger connection. My girlfriend's phone was already dead, so we had to rely on mine.

Despite the fact that it was getting late and we were a bit lost, we were in a great mood. Happy-go-lucky, as they say. Anyway, it wasn't like we were stuck in the middle of Syberia, just on a nice hiking trail in Italy, still close to civilization.

"Next season I'm going to downsize, Maddox, I swear to you, babe. My ankles are killing me. Fuck!" Iris said and I turned to her, only to find, as I expected, a wide, mischievous grin on her full lips instead of any sign of effort or pain.

"Yeah, sure!" I replied, making a "give me a dollar" gesture with my hand. It would be a completely abstract thing for most people, but Iris understood it immediately.

"What? You think you'll be a billionaire after every time you hear that, huh?" She laughed and wiped the sweat from her brow. "Sorry to ruin your dreams, but you'd have ten dollars, tops. Maybe twelve. Not even enough for two coffees in this country."

"Oh, c'mon, the prices here are better than in the States," I replied as we continued down a pebbled path. I understood her complaining - my legs were sore too.

"Fine, you're right about that," she snorted and added with a flirtatious smile, "but seriously, babe, I'm too big, aren't I?"

"You're not big, but fucking humongous, Iris!" I said laughing and gave her firm buttocks a good smack. I swear her ass was made of marble. "But I still like you, fat ass!"

She also laughed and jokingly pushed me. Even though I was over 240 pounds, she moved me with ease. Maybe because she was only about 30 pounds lighter than me, strong as a bull and packed with rock-hard muscles from her neck to her feet. All that muscle mass on her five-foot-nine frame looked epic. Iris was a bodybuilding freak. And I loved it.

We were both freaks in that matter. And that was the foundation of our relationship. A common hobby cements relationships, doesn't it?

"Fat ass? Remember who was fatter on stage?" Iris raised her eyebrows with a cocky grin.

"It was only one percent difference, brag!" I said, laughing.

But I had to admit. I had been impressed by how shredded Iris had been at the last competition we participated in. She looked like an alien - bringing nearly 205 pounds of super cut and defined muscles on stage, there was no way she couldn't win that contest. And she did, leaving all of her rivals far behind. Iris, of course, competed in the Open Female Bodybuilding, and she was one of the biggest women in that division.

I came in fifth in my category, which was Men's Classic Physique. Not too shabby, but not very good either, I was hoping for a better place. My competitors were well prepared though.

It was in Portugal, just a week prior to our trip to Campania, Italy, so we both managed to rehydrate properly and regain some weight so we weren't so lean anymore. I mean, we were still ripped and more muscular than the vast majority of people, but just not in contest shape.

So there we were - a couple of big, loud, and a little crazy Americans getting a bit lost on the famousSentiero degli Dei, which translates to The Path of Gods. Pretty pompous name, if you ask me, but it suited us. After all, we were built like young gods.

The trail description said about six hours of hiking, although we would do it much faster, since we were really strong and in great shape, but... oh well, we started too late and took way too many breaks along the way. You know, typical stops for a selfie, or a snack and a sip of water... or a quick blowjob between the bushes. But despite our loss, it was absolutely worth it, the trail was amazing and offered truly magnificent views. Both of nature and of Iris's ultra-muscular, rock-hard ass.

"Do you think they have any dangerous predators in Italy? You know, like our mountain lions?" Iris asked, and I turned to see if she was worried, but obviously she wasn't. More like bored.

"I doubt it. I mean, there are bears and wolves and bobcats... or are they called lynxes in Europe? Not here, though, but in the Alps or... somewhere else," I said, blatantly displaying my vast knowledge of European fauna. I couldn't resist teasing her. "What? Are you afraid, babe?"

"Only for your safety," she replied, sticking out her tongue.

"That's touching. But believe me, the only feral beast in these woods is... you!" I said, speeding up as if to run away from her.

But Iris was fast too. Laughing, she quickly chased after me and caught me in a bear hug from behind. Damn, I loved how strong she was. She pressed against my back as tightly as my backpack would allow and grabbed my cock through my pants.

"Oh, you couldn't be more wrong, there are other dangerous animals around here. For example, earlier on the trail I saw a huge snake," she whispered in a hoarse voice as she stroked my dick. "It was fucking long and thick... Pretty scary, but luckily I know how to charm such snakes."

She made me hard in seconds. Her iron grip worked on me like nothing else. I held her thick muscular forearm and gave it a rough massage. I exhaled loudly.

"I'm gonna fuck you so fucking hard, Iris, when we reach... whatever town is on the way," I said raspingly and she let me go.

"Oh, no need to be so vulgar, Maddox," she said with an innocent smile. What a little devil! Well, anything but little, to be exact.

Damn, I loved that crazy chick so much. We laughed and exchanged a quick, hungry kiss, and I dug my fingers as deep as I could into her firm buttocks. Which meant only a few millimeters, because her muscles were too dense. Then we kept walking. It was literally hard to walk with a massive boner, but I managed. Our relationship was kinky as fuck, so I was used to having countless erections throughout the day.

Soon the tall trees gave way to lower shrubs and bushes, and we saw some buildings in the distance. I checked my phone, but there was still no service. With no other option, we walked along the trail. On the way we decided to just find a place to stay for the night and return to our hotel in Naples tomorrow.

After about twenty minutes we reached a narrow cobblestone street. I checked my phone again.

"Fuck, this isn't Nocelle," I said to Iris, showing her the display of my phone.

Our location on the map was a solid mile away from Nocelle. While the area we were in looked like a town, or at least a village, there was no name. Or there was some glitch in the app due to a weak connection or low battery. Fucking technology failing us when we need it most.

"Oh my God, we are so lost!" Iris exclaimed with a big smile. Typical of her, never serious.

"Let's find a place to stay or we'll have to sleep under the stars," I said.

"That would be very romantic, babe," Iris replied with a wink.

"Yeah, especially with the mosquitoes eating us alive. And the motherfuckers would have plenty to eat," I murmured as we continued on.

Soon it turned out to be a small dead town. We entered the small marketplace with stalls and stuff, but everything was already closed. It was about 9 p.m., so maybe it wasn't anything strange in such a small town. We passed a cafe, closed of course, and some grocery stores were closed too. Then we noticed a bus station, but we didn't even bother to check the schedule because we were sure that the last bus had left hours ago.

"Hey, there is something, see that sign?Zimmer! That means rooms in German!" Iris exclaimed, suddenly very excited.

"Wow! When did you learn that language, polyglot?" I said sarcastically, hugging her broad shoulders. My hand landed on her round deltoid - it was so hard and dense. Even with my pretty big hands, I could barely cover her shoulder.

We walked to the sign.

"I've seen a lot of German movies, you know?" She grinned like an imp. Then she shouted a few German words in an exaggerated slutty moaning voice. Yeah, those kinds of movies.

As we approached the sign we saw a big house behind the fence and the second building further in the backyard. There was a bigger sign and this time it was written in English. It looked more like a vacation farm than a hostel, but we couldn't be picky. Apparently we had a chance to sleep in a normal bed that night.

"You do the talking, you look less intimidating," Iris said with a mischievous grin.

"Pussy!" I retorted, laughing.

But I knew what she meant - in general, people reacted... let's say... intensely to our sight. And while a lot of eyes popped out when people saw me, because I was a really big dude, there were gaping mouths, dropped jaws, and even involuntary surprised moans when they saw Iris.

Muscular women, especially as massive as she was, were a much rarer sight in a crowd, so she was the center of attention wherever we went. And not all of that attention was positive. Some people, especially small-minded, entitled jerks, were repulsed by her appearance, and some others were afraid. The latter were mostly elders.

Iris didn't give a shit how people reacted to her because she felt comfortable and confident with her body. But yeah, she could present herself to the world as an unapproachable badass bitch if she wanted to, and I liked it a lot, to be honest.

We found a door with the same writing as on the signs and went inside. It was a small room that functioned as a reception area, with a counter, a tiny couch that could barely fit either of us (a small drawback of having monstrous quads), some other furniture, and a small cabinet with a few keys. There was also a door that led to other parts of the house. I found a bell on the counter and rang it.

And Iris's intuition about people's reactions was right this time. We heard a woman's voice shouting something in Italian. It sounded very old. And it was. Soon we heard shuffling footsteps and an elderly woman entered the room. A real grandma, to be honest, she must have been about seventy-five years old. She was very short and frail, with short curly silver hair and thick glasses with a thin chain attached. There was also a very prominent cross on her necklace.

When the woman saw me, she stopped dead in her tracks and just stared at me with a frightened expression on her face. Then she noticed Iris standing closer to the door, and her eyes, already huge in her glasses, doubled in size. She literally gasped.

"Buongiorno," I said, immediately realizing how stupid I was, but I couldn't remember how to say 'good evening' in Italian.Buonasera, idiot,buonasera! But it was too late for that. Anyway, it wasn't important.

The woman looked at me again, still visibly shocked by the two hulking giants in front of her. Well, we were peaceful, but just very big. That's no crime, is it? But then she nodded slowly.

"Um... Do you speak English?" I asked politely, trying to smile as friendly as I could.

"No. No inglese," she shook her head uncertainly, still looking at me and Iris in confusion.

Our huge muscles gave this woman a headache. I just hoped she didn't think we were going to rob her or something.

Shit, so I had to use my pantomime skills and try to communicate with signs.

"We wanted to rent a room.Zimmer? For the night. Sleeping. Bed," I said slowly, closing my eyes and resting my head on my palms. An Oscar-worthy performance.

Fortunately, the woman understood.

"Oh!Un momento. Okay?" the granny said, probably the only word she knew in English, and quickly disappeared behind the door.

Iris looked at me with a broad grin, gave me a thumbs up and said, "Great job, babe!"

I just chuckled and shrugged.

"Giovanna!" We heard the woman call out a name and then quickly add a few sentences in Italian. I could only make out one word -Americani. Eh, she saw through us, for sure we couldn't pass for Brits or Aussies. Too big, too loud and too obnoxious. I guess our appearance was almost a chant of "USA! USA!" But it was what it was.

After a moment we heard another female voice, this time much younger. I wondered if the granny had warned the woman she was calling about what she was about to see.

"Oh, thank God, she called for help." Iris sighed and folded her arms across her chest. She looked badass in that pose. Her arms were like two pythons locked in a deadly duel. Eighteen inches of steel-hard biceps on each arm.

I had a lot of respect for her for building such massive arms as a woman. Yeah, mean people would say it was because of steroids, PEDs, blah blah blah, whatever, but I knew firsthand how much effort, dedication, and discipline it had cost her. For comparison, my arms were a little over 20 inches, so there was only a two inch difference between us. Anyone with a basic understanding of bodybuilding would know what that said about her accomplishment.

Iris noticed me looking at her and blew me a kiss. I smiled warmly and was about to say something to her when the old woman returned. And with her came a young and stunningly good-looking woman. It must have been Giovanna. She was about twenty, maybe twenty-two years old. Long, jet-black hair, a fair complexion, big blue eyes, and full lips. A few freckles on her cheeks. Almost like a younger incarnation of Monica Belucci. She wore an airy white dress with a bit of cleavage, showing a glimpse of her full breasts.

The girl's eyes widened when she saw me, but she smiled shyly. Then she spotted Iris and I could almost hear her gulp, but she managed to keep her composure and smiled at my girlfriend as well. Iris smiled back crookedly. I noticed that she had already lowered her arms and relaxed her posture, almost as if she was trying to look less intimidating. Nice try, Iris!

"Hi! I'm Giovanna and this is my grandmother, Stefania. She doesn't speak English, but I do. A little bit. How can I help you?" she asked. Her voice was pleasant and soft.

Giovanna tried to keep a professional smile on her face, but her eyes were disobedient. She couldn't help but cast curious glances at my chest or arms or wander even lower. Wow, someone's naughty. Then she quickly averted her gaze and looked in Iris's direction, as if to assess whether she noticed her checking me out. The girl's cheeks were flushed, and with her alabaster skin, she couldn't hide it.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Maddox and this is my girlfriend, Iris," I replied, and Iris said 'hi' too. "Sorry to bother you so late, but we'd like to rent a room for the night. We got lost."

I deliberately pointed out that we were together. Not because Iris would be jealous, because I was sure she wasn't, and not because I didn't like Giovanna's attention, because I obviously did. I just wanted the Italian girl to stay alert, haha! Yeah, I'm a bit of a troll. I liked that kind of interaction. It happened a lot with us. We were just an unusual couple.

"Lost? What happened?" Giovanna asked, and we explained our situation.

She confirmed that we hadn't reached Nocelle and told us the name of their town, but I didn't quite catch it. But it wasn't that important. Giovanna also explained that there were buses to Nocelle and one to Naples, but she didn't know the schedule of the latter. She promised to check for us later.

Stefania was silent while we were talking, but when her granddaughter started to write down our personal data for the booking, she became interested. She came closer and looked at our passports and what Giovanna was writing. I had a feeling there was going to be a problem.

She said something to Giovanna and the girl answered. They began to talk and their tones changed, Stefania's began to sound firm and stubborn, while Giovanna's seemed irritated and slightly resigned. Their exchange lasted about a minute. It looked like a toned-down version of the famously fierce Italian arguments.

"Is everything okay? I know it's late and we may look... unusual to your grandma, but we really need a room, just for the night. We're going back to Naples tomorrow. We can pay more if that helps," I said, and I was sure Iris could hardly keep from rolling her eyes. I wasn't so eager to pay more than we should, but I really didn't want to spend the night in a bus station or something like that.

Giovanna protested quickly, "No, no, no! It's not about your looks..." She hesitated and looked at her grandmother. The old woman had a dogged look on her face.

The girl turned back to me. She looked embarrassed. "My grandma... She is very religious and has a problem with you two not being married. We usually have older guests, pilgrims or families with children. I'm sorry, I know it's so stupid, but she's just old-fashioned and stubborn. She wants you to rent two rooms, but don't worry, I'll persuade her".

I almost burst out laughing but was wise enough not to. Iris made a sound that indicated a similar reaction. Of course, it was a ridiculous demand and how we lived was none of Stefania's business, but I had to admit that at least the granny had the balls to stand up for her beliefs. Even at the risk of losing potential customers. It was an almost admirable integrity.

I took a deep breath and lied, "We would prefer a single room, but listen, tell your grandma that we totally agree with her views and, in fact, we are engaged. We're getting married soon."

"Yes, we even booked the date at our church in Boston," Iris added hastily, keeping the perfect poker face. Immediately she understood her assignment. That's my girl!

Giovanna nodded and started talking to Stefania. The old woman's stern expression thawed, albeit slowly.

Obviously, what we said was a lie, but not entirely. Sure, we didn't share exactly the same orthodox views as this Italian lady, but... the truth was complicated.

I've been with Iris for seven years, we lived together, and we talked about marriage a couple of times. She said that she didn't care about all the formalities and stuff and that she just wanted to be with me. And I felt the same way. Not overly serious in general. Fear of commitment one could say. But that wasn't really the case, rather being used to a comfortable life.

Anyway... One time I pranked her and pretended to propose to her, you know, the classic joke with the fuss, getting down on one knee and then tying my shoe. I thought she would find it funny, but she didn't. At first Iris got really mad at me, although later she tried to play it cool. The only good thing that came out of my stupid joke was my realization that deep down Iris wanted it, even if she wouldn't admit it, even to herself. Apparently, my tough-as-nails girlfriend had a soft spot.

And here's the best part that Iris didn't know. I had planned to propose to her here, on our trip to Europe. Back in the States, I bought a really nice ring with a big diamond - a diamond ring for a girl with diamond-hard muscles.

And at first I thought about doing it in Portugal, after the contest, and then here in Italy, on our hike. But I just couldn't find the right moment... It may sound like looking for excuses for having cold feet, but I wanted to do it in a romantic way. The problem was that our relationship wasn't very much like that. Our energy together was fun, easygoing, and kinky. We had a lot in common and our sex life was incredible, but confessions of love and super-duper tender moments weren't our thing.

Marasso
Marasso
562 Followers