Part 01: Pet Crosses the Line

Story Info
Miss Jenn's pet oversteps his bounds.
2.9k words
3.82
21.1k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This first part was written by pet...I have made necessary changes for him, but W/we hope everyone enjoys what W/we have put together for you.

I woke up sandwiched on the bed between my wife "Miss Jenn" and our friend and lover Chuck. I was horny and sporting a rock hard cock, even after the night of fun and games. I looked at Miss Jenn's beautiful face and body and I wanted to wake her with me sliding my cock between her legs, but then I looked over at Chuck.

Chuck is a handsome man with a very nice cock. My mind started to playback the events of the previous evening and since Miss Jenn was very much a tease to both Chuck and I, I decided to tease her this morning by having her wake to me pleasing Chuck.

I start by sliding down the bed and my first stop is at his chest. I first start kissing his nipples, then I take my tongue and start swirling it around his nipples and then lightly I suck on them. I hear Chuck's breathing change but he does not move. Next, I move down his body to his wonderful cock, that is semi erect. I begin by kissing the head and then move down his shaft, then my tongue starts licking up and down his growing shaft. Then I slowly slip the head into my mouth and slowly suck. I can taste Miss Jenn's cum that has dried on his cock and this drives me wild and I start to slide his cock deeper into my mouth. I know that Chuck is now awake because he has moved his hands to my head and is starting to fuck my mouth.

I look over and see that Miss Jenn is now awake and is finally starting to realize what had awoken her. Miss Jenn smiles and starts to move over to us. I remove Chuck's cock from my mouth and sternly say "Don't move! You are to lay there watching us. Also, you will put your hands above your head and stay like that until we are finished. IF you move to touch yourself, we will stop. DO you understand?"

Miss Jenn looks confused, but she looks into my eyes and sees that I am serious. Somehow, Chuck seems to know what I have in mind and when she looks at him, all he does is gives her a mischievous smile. She lays back and puts her arms above her head as instructed.

With that out of the way, I put Chuck's cock back into my mouth and start sucking again. Even with the little interruption, Chuck is still very close to cumming. He starts fucking my mouth harder and I am trying to breath threw my nose, so as not to gag. I can feel his ball sac tighten and know that he will be cumming any moment, so I pull him into my throat and create as much suction as I can. Chuck somehow sticks his cock in a little further and I start to gag but then he explodes into my throat. I am trying not to choke as he shoots his cum down the back of my throat. He knows that I am having trouble and tries to pull out but I hold him in my throat.

As Miss Jenn's pet, I know that I need to learn to deal with this and I settle my mind and swallow the large load of cum. When I am done, I lift my head from his cock and look at Miss Jenn. Her hands are above her head but she has started to rub her thighs together.

Sternly, I say "NO! Spread those legs"

She looks at me sadly because she had been close to cumming herself but she obeyed and spread her legs.

I look up at Chuck and we smile at each other. I return to Chucks cock and clean it up with my mouth. I rise to the head of the bed and Chuck and I kiss. I pull his body to mine and he feels my cock poking him. He grabs my cock and starts stoking it. I look over at Miss Jenn and see that she is enjoying the show but is also in agony because she can't join in nor can she touch herself to get herself off.

I whisper to Chuck, "Sir, did you enjoy your wake-up alarm and are you enjoying our little payback to Miss Jenn for the teasing she put both of us through last night?"

Chuck laughs and replies "Yes I did enjoy waking up to a good blow job. You are getting much better at it. As for Miss Jenn, I do like this little torture session. What else do you have in mind?"

I look back over at Miss Jenn and I chuckle to myself. Miss Jenn is trying to hear what we are saying but I can see that her body wants a release of the built up frustration.

I again whisper in his ear, "Well Sir, if I may be so bold as to ask permission to lick your ass then fuck you with my cock?"

Chuck looks at me then at Miss Jenn then back again before answering "Since you did such a good job this morning, I will permit this, not just for your pleasure but for the teasing affect we will have on Miss Jenn."

I look over at Miss Jenn with a devilish smile. I move down to the bottom of the bed, never taking my eyes off of Miss Jenn. Miss Jenn looks puzzled and then as Chuck moves up on to his knees with his ass in front of me, I see Miss Jenn's eyes grow wide. I smile as I put my face into his ass crack. I run my tongue from his spine down to his ball sac. He groans. One of my hands is playing with his sac, while the other hand gently spreads his ass cheeks. I keep glancing at Miss Jenn and with her eyes still wide, I see that she is inching her hand down to try and start playing with herself. Before I can say anything Chuck says "Put that arm back, because right now I don't want him to stop what he is doing." Miss Jenn puts her hand back above her head.

I have now zeroed in on Chucks tight asshole. I am assaulting it with my tongue. I get the outside all wet with my saliva and then I start to push my tongue in, slowly working my tongue into his ass. Farther and farther I stick my tongue in until I have no more tongue left. I start sliding my tongue in and out of his tight hole. Chuck is moaning with pleasure, my hand moves from his balls to his once again hard cock. I stroke a couple of times in rhythm of my tongue going in and out of his ass. I let go of his cock and pull my tongue out of his ass.

I look over at Miss Jenn but say "Sir. Do I have permission to continue?" The look on Miss Jenn's face is one of lust and wonderment of what is next. Chuck replies "You may."

I move up behind Chuck and take my cock and slide the head up and down his ass crack. The look on Miss Jenn's face is of shock. I put the head of my cock to his tight hole and start to apply pressure; slowly I inch into his tight ass until I am in all the way. I allow him to get used to my cock, just like he does for me, then I start slowly fucking his tight wonderful ass. I look over at Miss Jenn, she is obeying our orders of not touching herself, but I can see that her body is cumming just by her excitement of watching her two men getting it on. I am close to cumming in his ass and I feel that he has started stroking his own cock.

I bend over and say to Chuck, "Sir, I am almost there. May I cum in your ass?" He replies "Yes". I say "Thank you, and Sir, why don't you wait on cumming yourself until you stick your nice hard cock up my ass."

"That is a very good idea. Now hurry up" Chuck replies.

I start fucking him harder and he starts clenching his ass making my cock feel wonderful. I make one more thrust and I hold my cock deeply in his ass as my cum spurts into his bowels. I look over at Miss Jenn as I cum and see that her eyes are locked on to us and that her body is jerking itself through an orgasm. Chuck and I look at each other and smile. I now move in front of Chuck with my ass up high, but this time, I have put my head on Miss Jenn's stomach, with my mouth just a few inches away from her beautiful, very wet shave pussy.

Chuck now sticks his cock into my ass that is still loose from the night before. He slides right in to the end and starts thrusting in and out. I am breathing hard and my breaths are reaching Miss Jenn's' pussy lips. As Chuck starts moaning that he is about to cum, I can feel that Miss Jenn is also about to cum again, and as Chuck explodes into my ass, pleasure emits through my body and Miss Jenn has another orgasm without being touched.

Chuck pulls out of my ass and we both move so that Miss Jenn is in between us. We take turns kissing Miss Jenn. I look over to Chuck and say "Do you think she has had enough, or do you think she needs more?" Miss Jenn starts to say something but both Chuck and I put out fingers over your lips.

Chuck, making sure that it is I who will get blamed for instigating this, says "I'm not sure what do you have in mind?" I look at him and then at Miss Jenn (knowing that if I continue Miss Jenn will probably take it out on my ass, but I cannot help myself), I say to Chuck, "I think we take these ropes and bind her. She loves to have the ropes tied around her breasts like a bra, and then we attach the ropes to the eye-bolts in the ceiling and suspend her 12 inches of the bed with her legs spread. This way she cannot go anywhere and it is her who is vulnerable."

Chuck looks at me then at Miss Jenn and smiles and says "Sounds like a plan". We both see in your face that she too liked the idea but tries to show the 'Tough and in-charge' Miss Jenn but we just laugh.

We start applying the ropes to Miss Jenn's' body but she keeps trying to interrupt us, so Chuck finds the "cock" gag and puts in her mouth. I tie the ropes tightly around her breasts and watch as her nipples grow hard as nails. I reach down and flick one nipple with my tongue and then suck on it. Chuck does the same to her other nipple and the moans coming around her gag makes both Chuck and I hard again. Once we have Miss Jenn suspended over the bed, we both stand in front of her and look at a job well done.

We are only a foot from Miss Jenn's head and she is eye level with our cocks. She sees that we are both hard again, and then she sees me take Chucks cock in my hand and start stroking it.

I stop and go over to Miss Jenn's "toy box". I rummage around until I find a vibrating butt plug that inflates and a "Rabbit" dildo. I hold them up for Chuck to see and he laughs and nods his head in approval.

I walk up behind Miss Jenn's suspended body and since her legs are spread I have no problem seeing her ass and pussy lips, which are just flowing like a faucet of her juices. Since Miss Jenn is so wet, I first take the butt plug and rub it against her pussy to get it sloppily wet. I then ease it into her ass and ever so slightly inflate it so she can't push it out. All this time you can hear Miss Jenn's moans of pleasure, then as I take the rabbit dildo and run it through her wet juices, Miss Jenn starts to shake her head as to try and say no. Chuck and I both laugh. I push the dildo into her pussy very slowly, knowing that her passage is slightly smaller due to the butt plug. I get the dildo all the way in and make sure that the "Rabbit ears" are touching her clit. I then turn on both the plug and the dildo. We see that the vibrations are already doing their job. The moans from behind the gag are very intense.

I move back around to Miss Jenn's head and stand next to Chuck. I remove Miss Jenn's gag and Chuck asks "Are you enjoying this?"

Miss Jenn tries to say yes but she is hit with an orgasm. She closes her eyes and then looks at both of us with eyes that just seem to scream with lust.

I grab Chucks cock and look at him. I then say "Would you like to join me in the shower?" Chuck doesn't say anything but looks at Miss Jenn and then grabs me by the cock and starts leading me to the bathroom.

Miss Jenn cannot believe that they are going to leave her here, but as she starts to say something her body is rocked by another (or maybe an ongoing) orgasm. She hears the shower and she yells to us but we just continue to soap each other up. We both know that if we ignore her too long that neither of us will enjoy her payback. So we clean ourselves up and help dry each other off. We come back into the room and see that Miss Jenn has started to cry because of the intensity of her orgasms. I walk around and shut off the vibrators and remove them from her body. Then we let her down and remove the ropes from her very over excited body, which seems to explode in orgasm just by us removing the ropes.

The three of us lie down on the bed with Miss Jenn between us and we just hold each other. After Miss Jenn regains her breath and composure, she looks at both of us and says "Thank You, but pet you know that you will be punished for this, don't you?" I lower my eyes and say "Yes ma'am, I do". Then she looks at Chuck and says "You too are in trouble, you went along with his plan". Chuck says with a smile "Yes Jenn I understand".

Miss Jenn continues to Chuck "I am not sure of your punishment yet but I will figure it out. For right now, please go downstairs and start breakfast, brunch or lunch, whatever the hell goes with the time, for I am starving." Chuck smiles and says yes ma'am and gets up and throws on some shorts and heads down stairs.

I know that I am in trouble with my wife and Mistress but I feel that she enjoyed herself and would not be too mad at me. She looks at me and smiles as she says "As your wife I need to tell you that I love you and that you are fantastic and I really enjoyed myself watching you and Chuck go at it and the way you took control, but as Miss Jenn, you know that I am going to punish you for misbehaving and for cumming without 'MY' permission."

I looked into her eyes and smiled, "I love you too and thank you for allowing me to experience this wonderful life of ours", then I took her into my arms and we kissed like lovers should. I helped my wife to the bathroom, since her legs were a little wobbly from the multiple orgasms that racked her body.

I helped her into the shower and asked her if she wanted me to bring her coffee to her. She said no. I left the bathroom and got dressed. I told her that I was going downstairs and did she want anything. No she stated but please is sure that her coffee and a cigarette was ready and waiting for her when she got downstairs. She knows that I don't like her smoking but after what I just put her through, I made sure to put out 2 cigarettes. I went downstairs and found Chuck just coming back from having a smoke on the porch. I walked up to him and kissed him, then I said "Thank you for being there for us, it makes us both happy". Chuck just smiled and nodded. I helped him finish making breakfast and I was just about to yell up that it was ready when you appeared. You smiled at both of your men. You grabbed the coffee and the cigarettes from my hand and head to the porch.