Part of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry gave a small nod of supplication, then taking his balls in one hand and kneading them gently, she ran her tongue slowly up the shaft of his swollen penis, then engulfed the head with her mouth. He sighed in pleasure, and Kerry felt his fingers stroking her head as she bobbed her head slowly, her mouth filled with her father-in-law's desire. She looked up and saw he eyes fixed on her, piercing, searching, as though he was assessing her, as though she was being tested. His hand moved from her head to her face, stroking her cheek with his knuckles. He held her face and pulled out of her mouth. Kerry looked at him, her expression worried. Had she not been good enough?

As though reading her mind, he gave a slight shake of the head. 'You'll be fine. Go and bond with others now, child. You must know all your new family.'

Diane, her cheeks flushed from orgasm, took Kerry's hand. 'Lie down Kerry.'

The lights were dimming fast now, the room turning to gradually blackness, one of Johnny's uncles was prising her legs wide open, moving into her, Johnny was there licking her breast, sucking the nipple hard, Aunty J being taken by Stevie from behind, bent over Kerry taking her other breast and sucking it into her big wet mouth, Diane was kissing her, their tongues and mouths tasting of each other's come. Then the room fell into complete darkness.

Kerry writhed in a state of unimaginable ecstasy, tongues and mouths probed and licked, hands caressed her skin, someone, perhaps Johnny's uncle, entered her and made slow rhythmic thrusts, tantalising her. Debbie stopped kissing her and she was able to gasp at the overwhelming pleasure her body was being given. Her gasps were muffled as someone, Diane - at least Kerry hoped it was Diane, lowered herself on to Kerry's face and Kerry licked and rammed her tongue into wet slippery lips that tasted of a man's come. The air around her was filled with moans and sighs, laboured breathing, guttural words of encouragement, soft curses, cries of pleasure and delight, grunts and gasps, the sound of flesh on flesh, the wet sounds of sex and Kerry's groans joined the sea of other hedonistic sounds, becoming absorbed by them. It was as though Kerry was floating on some great ocean of delirium that went on forever.

She had no sense of time passing, nor did she care. She was shifted and moved by unseen hands, someone was underneath her now. The warm pillows of flesh suggested it was one of the aunts, but it impossible to be sure. Whoever it was, their warm, sweaty flesh on her back was adding to the pleasures that stimulated her almost to breaking point. Tongues and hands continue to caress her, fingers penetrated her, and then she was being turned and moved as others also demanded entrance. Diane slid wetly from her face and a swollen thick penis pushed into her mouth, almost making her gag at first, then she began working it eagerly with her tongue anticipating the welcome gush of come that would be her reward. The sensations were muddled, it was impossible to know exactly what was being done to her, her senses were swimming in a sea of constant undulating pleasure and ecstasy. Every erogenous zone it seemed was being stimulated and Kerry wondered how much longer she could take such pleasure.

The man who had entered her mouth, came, and she swallowed his thick ejaculate before he withdrew from her. Kerry was grateful to be able to moan aloud and express the heavenly sensations that smothered her. The warm wet sucking sounds of sex seemed louder and more intense in darkness, but through them she could detect another sound, growing in volume, a sort rhythmic drumming sound, familiar but out of place here. She tried to focus her mind on it, her memory tantalising close. Then it came. It was the sound of a heartbeat, but the rhythm was fast, urgent. That was why she hadn't placed it at first. It was loud now, almost drowning out the sounds of sex.

The flesh pressed against her was slick and slippery and Kerry realised it wasn't sweat but some sort of body oil. It was getting difficult to move her limbs in the press of flesh, but Kerry was not unduly worried because the sensation was amazing. From somewhere deep in her mind, the thought that she may have been drugged surfaced, but she pushed away the unwelcome thought, she was enjoying the moment too much. There would be time to think later. The press of bodies around her was slowing in its writhing movements. Through the sound of the rapid, thunderous heart beat, Kerry heard a voice; the authoritative tone of Johnny's father, though is seemed distant and remote compared to the other sounds.

'Brothers, sisters, children. The bonding is complete and we are transformed. Family is not just some word to describe related peoples by blood or marriage. No, family is an entity. It lives as a collective consciousness. We each make a part of it, and when we are together we are strong. We are transformed into one. One mind, one heart, one soul, one body. Let us gaze upon the beauty of our family.'

Kerry watched as the inky blackness around her began to give way to a gradual building of light. Something, some oily wet limb was half over face, covering one eye. But she could see quite clearly with the other. And what she saw made no sense at all. Her vision captured an image her mind refused to accept.

The mirrored walls no longer reflected an image of fifteen men and women entangled in group sex. In its place there was something large and fleshy, a vast entity virtually shapeless in form. But it was still clear that the entity consisted of people, but it was as though their skin had melted and blended with that of the people in contact with them. Bizarrely, Kerry was reminded of the image of melting grated cheese on the surface of a pizza in that it individual strips had blended with pieces they were next to. Some faces and bodily parts were still clearly discernable, some faces were partially visible, eyes roaming the room and taking in the terrible reflections cast by the mirrored wall. Kerry felt a sickening wave of nausea as she realised she was she too was part of the amorphous thing, and she strained to identify her own features buried in the fleshy creature.

Despite the confused information her senses were supplying her with she thought she could feel a hand stroking her thigh, she sensed its intention was to sooth and reassure, and something told her it was Diane who was reaching out to her, sensing her distress, and somehow that realisation deflated the feeling of horror that she felt submerged in, and strangely, she felt her mood shift. The feeling of horror and revulsion was melting away, replaced with another feeling, and as long seconds passed, the hypnotic thump of the heartbeat that seemed to be all around her, inside her began to sooth and calm her.

She began to relax, and some part of her mind wondered if the shock was lulling her into a drug induced state, for she began to feel a warm, pleasurable sensation, a feeling of belonging, as if all her life she had been alone, isolated , but now there was a feeling of safety, of comfort and love flowing through her, and some part of her mind knew there was no reason to be afraid, that she was now part of a wonderful loving entity, and that Uncle Frank had been right in the comment he had made earlier, for now she knew, that she really was part of the family.