Part Time Job Ch. 01

Story Info
It helped with the commissions.
4.3k words
3.89
54.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers

{This one is from way back, I don't think I ever mentioned it, other than bits and pieces I use to write other stories. Those are large portions of fantasy mixed with touches of truth.

A few of them are mostly truth, those I tell you ahead of time. Some are just a little bit true, to get me started.

Then there is this one.

I didn't even change their damned names, no reason to protect the guilty and it's been so long no one would care anyway.

We were together for just over eight years, the military and a war messed things up like happens so often. This is the foundation of how I became the man I am today.

Let's just say one does not leave a very oversexed wife home alone for months on end.}

+++

Sherri and I were very young, barely into our 20's. Married far too young at both of us fresh out of high school, we had the typical struggles with learning about life and each other.

Sharon was a tiny little thing, she claimed to be 4'10" but that would have to be up on tiptoe. I do know her waist was so small I could encircle it with my hands by barely squeezing a little bit, she had a snug but round behind and her bust measured 32".

I know because I measured her. The cup size was "D".

The result was that she was spectacular. In high school she was a cheerleader, she was also her senior Prom queen, I know because I was her date.

Our parents expected us to get married so fresh out of school we did just that.

Money was tight like it always is with most young couples, so for entertainment and sexy fun we indulged in some flashing. That began as an accident, one day at the gas station I was teasing her by pretending to try and tug up the hem of her dress while the guy washed the windows. She protested at first, we were laughing and giggling, then she changed and let me do it!

Of course she had her legs jammed together but the guy saw her tummy and the top of her pubic hair for sure since Sherri did not wear panties.

I had discovered that no panties part early on while dating during some of our wrestling matches in the park. She had put up quite a scrap until I finally got there, then after that she didn't resist at all.

I asked her why she never wore any and found out it was because of her Mother who was sure they caused diseases.

Anyway, after the flashing deal at the gas station we didn't even make it home, and it was only four miles. A wide spot in the road and some handy bushes worked just fine.

That was so much fun that later that very same day we went to another gas station in a different town nearby and did it again. That time she spread them right on open, some old fart actually got down and vacuumed the floorboards.

That was so hot I still think about it sometimes, the old guy even reached up and pushed on her leg a little bit to open her up even more as he pretended to clean the carpet. He would probably be still cleaning it too if some old bag behind us hadn't leaned on the horn.

Funny thing is, he didn't do my side? I can never get anybody to believe that one either, but it happened.

That was the beginning of another learning curve, I got a kick out of it and so did she, then we took the resulting excitement out on each other.

But we decided that had to be on rare out of town trips, she was worried about someone local finding out. It didn't take us long to figure out that she could have accidents, though, and not be blamed for that.

+++

With money very tight, Sherri took a job in a jewelry store, the owner was a mid forties guy named Walt. He knew us because that was where we bought her wedding rings. Walt had a big haired wife, she was always painted up and the tops of her boobs on display, pushed up so far they looked like they weren't natural.

The pay wasn't much but Sherri liked working there, she got to look at and play with all the trinkets we had no way to afford. One evening after about two months working three days each week she mentioned that Walt had asked her to dress a bit more "interesting".

I think that was the word she told me.

He had suggested that looser tops and perhaps a shelf type bra would be good for business, because the longer he could keep male customers in the store, the better chance he had of making a sale. Plus she was on a small salary plus commissions so she had a better chance of making some extra cash also.

But she didn't own a shelf bra and we didn't have any extra money at all to speak of. So for a few days she wore a skirt and left her bra off. Sherri was heavy in the bust so that was interesting, but by then she was demonstrating the curse that most big breasted women have.

Without a bra, her boobs were already heading South. Sherri tried a blouse or two but that just looked funny, although she giggled one evening when she told me that Walt seemed to like it.

Then she went with the sweater look, but that was even worse. That was when she told me that her boss again suggested a push up type bra.

"Hey, if the guy wants you to wear a certain kind of clothing, the least he could do is pay for it." I growled. Money was hard to come by at the time, so at work I guess she told him exactly that.

That night she laughed when she mentioned she had told him that she couldn't afford some of those types of clothing, but would wear them if he bought them.

"Did he fire you?" I asked.

"No. He told me he would see what he could do." She giggled.

Later in bed Sherri mentioned that "Old Walt" as she put it got very red in the face when they talked about her bras, and he had nearly stuttered when he asked her what size she wore.

It was several days later before she told me that Walt had said he ordered some from a catalog, it seems that size 32D was a bit tough to come up with.

He had also increased her hours to five days per week.

That helped the money situation quite a bit, plus old Walt had been correct, Sherri's big nipples poking out the front of her sweaters had helped with her commissions.

+++

I was on swing shift at the mill the next week, which I hated. There is something just plain wrong about going to work at 3 in the afternoon and getting home after 11 PM.

But this meant Sherri got home at just after 5PM, so we were almost passing each other at home since she slept from 9 at night until 6 in the morning. She tried and tried to stay up until midnight for me but it was impossible so I told her to just keep her schedule and we would deal with it.

We made up for the lack of lovemaking on my long three day weekends, plus when I was on graveyard she was awake when I got home. More than once she sat at the breakfast table completely naked and the fact is that I liked that.

Anyway, I rolled up to the house at 11:30 and Sherri was up waiting for me. That was different, usually she was sound asleep.

"Is something wrong?" I asked the moment I walked in the door.

"No, I just needed to tell you something, so I set the alarm." She said.

I was used to Sherri at this point, she always told me everything but in her own way. That is what I thought, anyway, and there was no point at all in pushing her because she would just dig in her heels.

So I popped a beer and sat down.

"It's about Walt." She started.

"What did that old fart do?" I asked.

"Just listen. It's kind of funny, really."

I shut up and waited.

"You remember Walt asked me to wear those push up type bras, kind of like his wife does all the time?"

I nodded.

"Well, he bought me three of them."

"Three?"

"Yea. Anyway, I had on my blue sweater dress, so I went into the back to try one of them on. Those are horrible things, I got the first one clasped and swung it around but no way could I get my...I couldn't get into it." She tittered at that and her face turned pink.

I thought for a moment about her blue sweater outfit, it was a long tight knit pullover that came to about her knees. I stifled a snicker, that would have looked funny as hell.

"You mean your titties are too big?" I laughed.

"Yea, all I could do was make them sit on top of the thing, it either wadded up underneath or it shoved them up so far they darn near hit my chin." She giggled again at the thought.

"I asked him what he thought, he told me it wasn't quite right."

"You modeled it for him? Right in the store?" I asked.

"The store was closed, it was after work, Walt was in his office."

"Just the bra, or...?"

"No, I put the dress back on."

"Oh."

"Anyway, the other one wasn't much better although it was looser. I showed that to him, he said he liked it, then he asked me to turn sideways so I did."

"Basically a fashion show for the old coot, right?" I went and got another beer.

"Yes, it was turning out that way. Anyway, I saw he was getting all red, I think he really liked that. I started to go into the back to try on the last one when he asked me if I needed any help." She looked at me for a reaction.

It popped into my head what Walt's big haired wife looked like most of the time, she had tits darn near as big as Sherri's. I guess he liked women to look that way.

"The guy is a little bit kinky, isn't he?"

"Yes, he is. But he got up and followed me into the back. He reached into the bag and got out the last one, it was black and softer, with some lace around the top. It actually was kind of pretty."

"Well, did that one fit?" I asked. It still hadn't hit me.

"Shut up and listen. He was standing there holding the bra, I realized he expected me to...I guess help me put it on. I didn't know what to do." Her face got even pinker.

"So what did you do?" I asked.

"I told him I guessed it was all right since he was my boss and I..let him help me with it."

"Really? You let him see your tits?" I said. The way she was telling this was starting to get me fussed up. I took a long pull on my beer and looked at her.

"I had on my blue sweater dress, honey." She grinned.

"You told me that....OH!" I knew that outfit, the only way out of it was to pull it over her head.

"I thought poor Walt was going to have a heart attack when he realized I don't wear panties. His hands were shaking so bad he couldn't get the bra hooked, I finally had to take it and do it myself. It did fit good, too."

"God. You mean you were standing there right in front of him, naked?"

"Yes, it was funny. His little thing was making a bump in his pants, so I turned sideways and asked him how it looked. He told me it looked wonderful. So I put my dress back on and came home. Want to see it?"

"OK." Sherri went into the bedroom and came back out. All she had on was the black shelf bra, her nipples were in plain view through the lace around the top.

That was as far as we got, I reached for her.

Sherri slept in late the next morning, good thing it was a Saturday.

She woke up to me nuzzling one of her big boobs, yawned and smiled.

"You aren't mad at me, are you? I know you said you always wanted to be around if I ever did anything like that, but I didn't see any way you could be."

"No, I'm not mad. It's just Walt, he is probably harmless." I said.

"I don't think Walt is very harmless, honey, but I will keep him at arm's length. Still, that was kind of fun!" She grinned.

I nodded, rolled out of bed.

"By the way, I got a nice raise, too." She laughed.

+++

And that was the end of that incident, except that a month later I got a letter in the mail that said "Greetings!"

The next thing I knew I was in a jungle trying to keep my head down and my feet from rotting off.

I did get to come home early, they missed my head but not my body. There had been one letter after another from home at first, those slowed down to about three or four per month towards the last. It was all the usual stuff, things she was doing. All I had to write back was how miserable it was and how the enemy had missed me again.

Until the day came when they didn't.

+++

I have to say I really didn't know the woman I came home to, the truth there is that she didn't know me either. I was far quieter, we didn't play any of the silly games any more.

I got my job back at the mill, which pissed off some of the guys that got moved back because I had seniority. Nobody wanted me back but it was the law. A couple of them made wisecracks but they fell silent when they saw my look.

Nobody back home liked that fucking war much, but hell, I didn't either. The government didn't ask me to go, they told me to. I guess I could have gone to jail, or maybe Canada like some did, but instead I just did what they told me to, which was shoot at bushes.

The damned bushes shot back.

One thing I did find out is that you really can get most of your body behind a helmet. Most of it anyway.

+++

Sherri still was working for Walt, still dressing in those dumb looking outfits. I also saw she had some new skirts that were way shorter than any I had seen before but that was becoming the style so I didn't think anything of it.

She was selling a lot of stuff too, she now made about as much money as I was.

The idea of the silly games, that just did not excite me any more. Maybe I grew up, maybe it was just that I had seen so much crap, I don't know.

I could have had all the oriental pussy I wanted to over there, but I never did. Besides, I saw how so many of the other guys ended up, pants down getting stuck with needles.

I did see one heck of a lot of flat chested tiny little women spread their legs on stage, but all that did was bore me.

Yes, I was a completely different man, but then Sherri was different too. I just did not know why.

+++

Sherri complained a few times that we never went out, never did anything so I started to try. Beaches and parks get boring quickly also, we ended up bar hopping.

I was drinking some, oh hell. I was drinking too much, no doubt there.

I was in the restroom at a bar in the little town, Sherri and I had gone in have a couple of drinks and dance. Doug, one of the guys in the band that was playing came in with another guy while I was in the stall, I didn't know the other dude, he did have some kind of accent I couldn't place.

Doug I did know, I recognized his voice instantly. We had played guitar a little bit with plans of maybe forming a band before I got sent off to war.

They had draft lotteries back then, I won and Doug didn't.

Doug had married a gal named Jan, I had dated her maybe three times before he did, a couple of years at least before he met her. I saw Doug through the crack in the door first, that got me to thinking of the time I had felt up his old lady's titties and was wishing I had gotten some of that. But there was no way Jan was going to give it up, although I could play with her boobs all I wanted to.

"Yea, Sherri's old man is back so I guess that is the end of that." The other guy said to Doug.

"Probably, but I hear he is back on at the mill. Maybe she will come in when he is on graveyard shift." Then I heard him start to take a leak. I just sat there quietly, a sick feeling coming over me.

"Her tits are something else, I never saw a broad just drag them out like she did at that party. I still don't believe that, she fucked all of us, even your old man."

"She is something else, just that kind of woman." Doug laughed.

"Man, that is for sure. I only got to hose her that one time, maybe I will get another shot." The other guy said.

"Maybe, but me first!" Doug snorted.

"Hey, where did you get her the first time?" The guy I didn't know asked.

"Up in the back parking lot at the hospital, I parked and kissed her. Then I reached for her tits and she just let me. She never wears panties, either, she keeps flashing me when I am up on the stage." He laughed again.

"That is fucking hilarious, her old man is sitting right there. But you might want to be careful with that guy."

"Naw, I can handle him." Doug said.

They finished up and left, I sat there for a long time. Then I got up, went back out. Sherri was sitting there, she looked pretty nice in her short skirt and pretty white top. The push up bra, makeup, nice expanse of her boobs showing.

Doug was up on the stage by then, banging out a bad version of "Proud Mary." I looked over at Sherri, then sat down.

"So. How was he?" I hissed at her. I was so pissed off I was trembling.

"Who?" She got a confused look on her face.

"Doug. You have been fucking him, huh?"

Her eyes flashed wide, she stammered for a second.

"Honey, that was nothing. You know that. I was just all alone, it's you I...." Was as far as she got.

"I suppose you are fucking old Walt, too?" I yelled. She looked at me and then looked down. I knew right then.

I got up and walked over to the stage, reached out and jerked the guitar out of Doug's hands. He was wailing out "Rolling, rolling" at that moment.

The strap held for a second which pulled him forward, but then it gave way. The neck on it broke when I hit him with it, the amplifier made a loud screeching sound.

He went down, then rolled off the stage onto the floor.

Somebody, I have no idea who jumped up and reached for me which was a mistake. Then there were several men trying to control me.

Things got very loud and confusing after that.

It didn't stop until the Cops arrived, by then I was in the middle of the dance floor and they were all around me but out of reach.

I could see Sherri standing there yelling and crying but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

There were three Cops, they made short work of me but it took all three of them to do it.

On the way to the jail cell, they let me know they were unhappy that I didn't mind well, my ribs were sore for two weeks.

+++

They gave me ninety days, I guess I expected more but that is what the judge said. He acted mad at me too.

Sherri was long since gone when they turned me loose. I heard she moved to Arizona, so I had a lawyer do one of those no fault things. She didn't get anything, there was nothing to get except for my car and Sherri knew damn good and well that if she went for that I would come after her.

I heard later that Doug was going to sue me, but then they figured out I had nothing to get. I also heard he was threatening to get a gun and shoot me, but I think he knew I would shoot right back.

How getting smacked with a guitar can cause 36 stitches I don't know but I grinned when I heard that. The truth is I would have hit him again if the damn neck of it hadn't snapped off.

The Judge told me I could have killed the man doing that. The truth there is that I was trying to do exactly that, but I hung my head in shame as he lectured me.

So here I was, broke on my ass, no job, no wife, nothing. But I did have my Palomar Red Impala SS, the one with the white bucket seats.

I was over 2000 miles away when I ran completely out of money. I found a campground and settled in, then found a job and went to work.

Sherri? I never heard another word from her for ages, although I did run into her Dad and Mom once about five years or so later.

That was weird, they pulled into a motor home park where I was living at the time. By then I was back in Eastern Oregon, working at a seasonal resort as a jack of all trades.

I asked about her, her Dad mentioned she was married with a kid. Then he said she weighed around 200 pounds. He gave me a sidelong glance and patted me on the shoulder, telling me he was sorry about how things turned out.

I always did like that guy.

They were gone the next morning, I just went back to my life.

+++

It's funny how things turn out. I met and married Dotty, started a business and made some money and those were good years until one day we got bad news.

Everything ends, everything. I ended up right back in the same town I started in, sitting on my behind drawing my government stipend and waiting to die.

magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers
12