Part Time Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting here writing stories mostly for fun although sometimes I do sell a little bit.

Then I met and married Debra, my current Nurse Practitioner wife. Interesting is the word for that lady, naughty as it is possible to be.

No doubt Debs loves me, and I sure do love her and some of the things she does.

Like running around a casino down in Reno on our honeymoon with no panties on, flashing me every chance she got. That isn't the half of it, she has me living again if that makes any sense.

Sure, Debs has a nice big bottom, but what the hell? I have to pull in my belly to get my pants fastened myself and we both are perfectly happy the way we are.

Her car was in the shop, something about the check engine light came on so I took her to her office in my pickup.

Later that day I dropped by to take her to lunch, normally she just hops in her car and goes but I didn't want her to have to walk since it was raining.

I went in and sat down, looked over and there sat a very short woman. Yep, 200 pounds, silver hair, huge boobs.

Sherri.

She looked right at me, then back to the magazine she was reading. No sign of recognition at all. I didn't say a word, no point. I know I am not 28 years old any more, I am 68. Yes, a man can sure change, I guess. That and not 160 pounds but 210. White hair, what is left of it.

Debs came out and we went to lunch, Sherri was either gone or in the back with one of the other doctors when we got back.

Seeing her brought back memories, things that had long since left me.

I came home and wrote this, I will tell Debs when she gets home. What is my ex wife doing back here? What in the hell was she doing in my wife's office waiting room?

I don't know, and I don't really care.

That is what I told myself, anyway.

12