All Comments on 'Parting Shot'

by SFCTaleSpinner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs a 2nd part

This story needs a 2nd part to tie up the loose ends. Great story. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Passion, but not consumated

Excellent passion! Totally hedonistic pleasure! Very good descriptive language!

The downside for me was the vengeful hatred of Marcy's desire to torture Brad, repaying his (inexcusable) grossness with more of the same. Also, I really worry about Paul and Marcy in a cabin in the woods while Brad has that loaded rifle. It could so easily turn out very, very badly. Marcy's passion was consummated, but Brad's was only getting more intense. That kind of guy can see a rifle as a penis-substitute, and pumping a girl full of lead as the next best thing to pumping her full of jizz.

I guess I'm glad you stopped where you did, Spinner!

PS - Why do girls have to have huge tits in these stories? I've had some really great sex with girls whose tits are almost non-existent! It's like they make up for the lack by intensified passion... :-D

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
I THINK ALL THE PARTING SHOTS

were fire at him, TK U MLJ LV NV

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 7 years ago
Very good!

Nice job presenting the characters, building plenty of tension, then holding the peak. I felt for Paul early, then wondered which direction he'd take. It was easy to see how slimy and disrespectful Brad was.. and it didn't take much to show that Joe was a dumbass. I think it might have played stronger if the reader knew earlier, that Paul felt grind-zoned, or if there was a way to show whether Kathy was a tease or actually interested in Paul. Behavior says tease, but there isn't much about her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
would. love a part 2

There is enough character development here for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the absolute best!!

I don't usually comment, and when I do it's usually a correction or a criticism, but I have to say that this here is one of the best stories I have read on this site. Well crafted characters, slow build-up and character progression. I'm impressed and satisfied. Hats off to the author!!!

PS: Would love a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Interesting characters that keep you guessing what will happen next, and a lot does!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous