Party at Hydro Bob's Ch. 01

Story Info
Swinging to new heights: Gary's story.
3.7k words
4.36
67.4k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Part 1 Gary's Story

Being married to a gorgeous bisexual woman with a near perfect body, a constantly wet pussy and an insatiable appetite sure made for one hell of a sex life. We were deeply in love, committed to each other, swung frequently and had joined a nudist club to see what would develop. I really didn't think our sex life could get any better and I have to admit, I couldn't have been more wrong.

I took our motor home to the park and since it was an easy commute to our respective jobs, we moved in there for the summer. The first week we were there we wound up swinging with a couple that had the site across from ours. That was just the first of oh, so many.

Now, when you are there, you meet people of all ages, sizes and colors and each is unique and wonderful to be around. This was a large club with over a thousand members and we got to know a lot of them over the four months we stayed at the park.

One of the nicest things there was the pool/bar area that was indoors in a beautiful building with patio access to the lake. A perfect place to get naked and unwind. The first time we went there for a swim, Connie walked up to the bar and there were a few people standing at the bar. She ordered a drink and when she came back to our table, she had a grin on her face like nothing I've ever seen before. She suggested I go get a drink and to check out the dark haired guy with the glasses when I did.

I went, ordered a rum and papaya, scoped him out, hung my head, came back and sat down. Never felt so totally inferior that I wanted to shoot myself before. The guy at the bar made John Holmes look small. I didn't walk up and ask him but my initial approximation of this thing was between 12 to 14 inches soft.

From the twinkle in Connie's eyes, I knew she would somehow get that before this was over. We later learned that his name was Bob but everyone called him Hydro Bob because he looked like he was built like a hydro pole.

We eventually got to know him and found out that he was a very nice guy. Most of the people there were couples but there were singles in the club as well. Bob was single and we heard he was famous for his parties which he occasionally threw.

One day at the bar by the pool, Bob came up to me and said he was throwing a party at his home that weekend and asked if we would like to come. He said there would be approximate 80 people there and he laughed and said he knew I'd just love it. He didn't know that we had already heard about his parties. He wondered if Connie would object to it. I looked at him, smiled and then started to laugh.

Now, you must remember, this guy is sitting naked at the bar, hell for that matter, so am I. I looked down at his dick and started laughing. "Would she mind? Are you kidding me Bob? She's been trying to figure out how to swallow that thing since the day we met you. I can't wait to tell her."

Now, Connie had an expert teach her in New York the previous year. We had met a guy in a bar in Greenwich Village and he was an editor with Reuters. Real nice guy named Mathew. We went back to his loft and met his girlfriend. Things got going and well, lets just say, he was almost as big as Bob. His girlfriend could seriously deep throat this guy. Initially, Connie couldn't but she learned how that night. Best lesson she ever learned.

I told Connie about the party and she almost came right then and there. She was so excited. The next few days, she just kept getting hornier and hornier. I do have to say, I was loving it because the guys at the bar had told me what to expect. I knew it was going to surpass what Connie imagined but I wasn't about to spoil the surprise.

We arrived at Bob's place, which was in an ultra luxury condo. We went up to his apt and I guess that I didn't realize Bob was as well off as he was. This was truly a bachelor pad dream, over 3000 sq ft, expensively furnished and a view of the city to die for. Connie kissed me, winked and said "Have fun."

I watched her leave the main area and before I had taken off my jacket, one of the ladies from the park walked over to me and gave me a kiss. Now, I had spoken to her before but I was 38 and she was 62 and I had never had sex with anyone that age before. I have to say, she had the body of a much younger woman and I had heard rumors about her but now, I was going to find out for myself.

While this gal is very deftly kissing me and stripping my clothes off, I take notice of two additional women in the room. One is a redhead, probably one of the sexiest women I've ever seen, she was tall, almost 6' with a body to die for. The other was a petite honey blonde barely 5' tall but with a perfect body.

The older gal by this time had me naked and took my very soft cock in her hands and said we have to get this in working order. With that, she had dropped to her knees and began to suck my cock. Oh she truly was good.

I couldn't help it, I could not take my eyes off the redhead. Here I am, standing in the middle of this luxurious living room and having my cock expertly sucked and I can't break eye contact with this mysterious redhead.

The little blonde and the redhead were sitting on this white leather sofa, both dressed in stockings and high heels. The redhead leans back, spreads her long, luxurious legs wide revealing the most gloriously shaved pussy with just a tuft of red at the top. Her manicured fingers start slowly stroking that sweet slit as the blonde runs her hand up and down the redheads inner thigh. She and I have not broken eye contact.

My cock is buried deep in the willing throat, her hands caressing my balls, her fingers teasing my ass. I had been told that she could suck a man for an hour and not let him cum. I didn't think that was possible but what she was doing to me was truly amazing, and yet, my eyes are glued to the redhead.

The blonde is stroking Red's pussy and she leans over and takes one of Red's perfect nipples and circles it with her pink tongue. I hear Red moan softly as she stares into my eyes. The blonde is softly, sensuously licking Red's nipple which has stiffened and grown exquisitely erect. She has her fingers inside Red and she is slowly stroking that glistening, lovely pussy.

At this time, one of the couples from the park come out into the living room. I'm still locked eye to eye with Red, my cock is being lovingly sucked. Now I know these two real well. She comes over to me, runs her hand across my ass, whispers in my ear that I have to be the luckiest guy on the planet because Connie is totally delicious."

I laughed and asked if she was having a good time and they both grinned and said "You betcha."

His wife told me to save some of that for her and with that, they both disappeared somewhere else in the apartment. The last thing they said was that the party was really happening and to come out back. Through all of this, I had not once blinked and lost eye contact with Red, nor she with me. I thought I had been involved in some pretty hot action but nothing could even come close to this.

The blonde has slipped off the couch, crawled between Reds wide spread legs and was face first into that sweet dripping wet pussy. Red was tenderly running her perfectly manicured fingers over her erect nipples while the blonde drove her tongue deep into Red's hot pussy. The blondes perfect ass was sticking up high and it too, looked totally delicious.

The older gal decided I was ready and she started to really suck in earnest. I could feel the muscles in my legs start to tremble, My cock was being milked unbelievably. With my eyes totally locked on Red, my balls lifted, my stomach muscles contracted and I started to cum. When my cock exploded, she started to swallow and I'll tell you she never missed a drop. I came so hard my knees felt weak as spurt after spurt drove down her throat. Her tongue gently milking my hard cock as my cum flooded her tonsils. When I finally finished and she had cleaned my cock perfectly, she rose, put her arms around me, kissed me and said, "Welcome to the party hon. I'm going to get a drink but I want to feel that inside me before this night is over." With that, she left and headed out to wherever the party was.

I heard a voice yelling my name from somewhere out back." Gary.....you're wife is fucking fantastic." I just laughed.

I'm standing there with my cock harder than ever, staring into Red's eyes, while the blonde is licking her pussy. I walked up to the sofa where Red sat, legs spread, being eaten so expertly. Her eyes rose as I got closer, I leaned over and kissed her. She threw her arms around my neck, opened her mouth and accepted that kiss with passion I've seldom seen before. She pulled me onto the sofa and turned ever so slightly to kiss me. The blonde kept licking and licking. Our tongues collided passionately. She stroked my face as I stroked hers. My tongue entered her sweet mouth and she gently started sucking on my tongue. The blonde started to rub her hand up my leg and she leaned over and was about to take my cock into her mouth when Red finally spoke. "Nancy, baby, you'll get some of that but right now, he's mine."

The blonde giggled, sat back, lit a cigarette and started to watch whatever was going to happen.

Red said, "Do you want a drink, a smoke or rest a bit. That was one hell of a blow job."

I said a rum and coke would be wonderful and the blonde got up and went to get it for me. My fingers traced Red's neck, we couldn't seem to break eye contact. Her breasts were perfect, her face so pretty and her body was spectacular. Red's lips closed in on mine once again. The tension in that room was incredible. My hands started to explore that perfect body, my tongue traced lines across her neck and up to her ear. She arched her back as I began to tongue her neck. Her fingernails raked my chest as my tongue explored her body.

My drink arrived and the blonde lit another cigarette. She sat down, spread her legs and started to stroke her very wet pussy. "I'm Nancy and in case you don't know, the lady you are licking is Kate. I'm curious, are you Gary?"

"Yes that's me, how did you know that?"

"While I was getting your drink, one of the guys said that Gary was one of the luckiest guys in the world. His wife Connie was so hot it wasn't funny. I asked who Gary was and they said that Gary was still in the living room, so I figured that had to be you. I asked him to show me who Connie was and he did and well, she is having a lot of fun back there. Kate, if he can keep up with her, you and I hit the mother lode tonight", she said with a really wicked grin on her face.

Red laughed and offered me her nipple which I greedily accepted. My hands caressed her body, tantalizing this wonder, searching out each small area and by her reaction, teased and tantalized her over and over again. My tongue traced lines from place to place as I inched lower and lower over her body. Her hips shifted as my tongue traced circles around her bellybutton. Her scent grew stronger the closer I got.

The scent of a woman. There is nothing better. The scent of a woman in heat drives me completely wild. My hands closed in on her hips, very softly tracing the outline of her luscious hips, fingertips tracing her hipbone, my tongue following, teasing, tasting and enjoying this writhing beauty beneath me. My tongue traces the tuft of red hair, she feels my hot breath on her wet pussy.

I take my hands away. She feels only my tongue and nothing but my tongue. My face caresses her thigh, my breath warms her as my tongue licks along her swollen slit about an inch away. Ever so slowly my tongue moves down between her legs, very careful not to touch that sweet pussy. My tongue moves back up closer, up to the top. Her swollen clit protruding proudly, aching to be tantalized but not just yet. Very softly, my tongue enters her molten hot slit, probing the folds with just the tip of my tongue. Red is writhing, her hips are moving with my touch. My tongue opens her and glides down the right side of her swollen pussy from the top to the bottom, at the bottom, opening the inner fold and glides upward savoring the flowing nectar.

I repeat this on the left side of her glorious pussy and by now, Red is bucking her hips like a bronco. I hear Nancy moan as her hand is nearly completely inside her own sweet pussy. My face rises and that delicious, hot, hard clit is waiting to be tasted. My lips close over that and my tongue slowly starts to stroke gently. "Oh God!" Red exploded. "Don't stop. Oh this is so good. Oh baby, Oh yessss."

My tongue kept up that slow steady pace as Red's stomach muscles started to contract. Her breathing became ragged, her face flushed her fingernails raking my shoulders. She was close. I never changed the pace, I just kept lovingly licking her clit. Her pussy started to swell against my face. Her legs started to tremble, her thighs vibrating against my face.

"Ohhhhhh I'm cumming, Oh God I'm cumming," she screamed. Her body convulsed. Her hips flew off that sofa and she literally jumped onto my face as she shook with total pleasure. Her nectar flowed like honey and she just kept cumming. I kept up the pace, the touch and her spasms simply kept cumming and cumming. I felt her fingernails digging deeper and deeper into me as the intensity did not fade. My face was drenched with the sweetest, most wonderful juices as she shook and shook in total ecstasy.

As her body started to relax, I backed away, ran my hands along her glorious long legs, reached her ankles and I sat up. I held her legs by the ankles, straightened them out and held them in front of me. My tongue glided down the back of her thighs. Nancy handed her a cigarette. My tongue licked the back of her knees and she squirmed. Ah ha, another spot.

I ran my tongue back up the back of her thighs and slowly opened her legs as she drew in that cigarette. When her legs were wide opened, I bent down and licked her still flowing slit from top to bottom. Red moaned loudly and when my tongue reached her tiny, tight butt she screamed in total delight, My tongued circled her hot ass and she went ballistic again. She came so fast and so very hard.

"Holy Fuck," said Nancy. "That is so fucking hot."

My cock was so hard, I couldn't believe it. I wanted that wrapped around it and I wasn't prepared to wait. I opened her legs and ran my cock up and down her wet slit. My cock entered her and I swear, that woman pulled me in completely. The warmth of her pussy, the velvet wetness caressing every ridge of my throbbing cock was intense and totally wonderful.

The pleasure Red was giving me was totally amazing. Her pussy began to throb and she started to constrict around my cock. Red was in total control of her pussy. I was buried deep and she was vibrating around my hard cock. I started to stroke her, enjoying every inch of that velvet sheath. She met every stroke with her wet pussy slamming into me. Her body meeting mine, thrust for thrust.

Nancy leaned over, took the spent cigarette from Kate and licked her nipple. Nancy looked up at me and gave me a deep kiss. Her hands were all over both of us as we fucked so wonderfully. I could feel Nancy's breasts on my body as she put her hand between Red's legs and I felt her stroke her pussy as my cock glided deeper and deeper into it. Nancy moved and I felt her leaning against my back as we fucked. I felt her tongue tracing down my back, her hands caressing my ass. I felt her lips as she moved lower onto me, tracing down getting between my legs and she started licking my balls as my cock drove deeper into Red.

Nancy had talents that I knew had to be explored too and I intended to do just that but right now, her fingers grabbed my balls, her tongue working on me feverishly. Her tongue traced back and I felt her hot breath on my ass. I felt her tongue tease my ass and my thrusts became stronger and stronger into Red.

Red was loving this, her sweet pussy was getting wetter and wetter, though I don't think she knew what Nancy was doing to me. Her tongue darted into my ass and that drove me oh so damn deep into Red. Oh God, this was incredible. I'd dreamed of this but never had I experienced it.

Nancy pulled her face away and I felt her finger pressed into me. What a feeling. She knew what she was doing, this was fantastic. Further and further she pushed, first one finger and then another. When she was fully inside, she matched our strokes perfectly. Red was going crazy, she was totally lost in pure erotic abandon. My cock slammed into her. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Our rhythm had become furious. Our bodies crashing into each other and Nancy just going with the flow.

Red arched her back and started to cum. Her pussy constricted on my cock and her hips flew into me with such force. I didn't think I could cum after that terrific blow job but I was wrong. I felt it building and I was determined to fuck Red hard throughout her orgasm. My body couldn't hold back, I arched my back and I exploded so hard. Nancy kept doing what she was doing throughout and that felt just wonderful. I came so hard, I flooded Red's pussy totally and we all just collapsed.

Red reached over to me and kissed me deeply. Nancy extricated herself from me and kissed both of us.

All of a sudden, I hear applause. I looked up and there were about 30 people standing in the far end of the living room. Connie is standing there with such a shit eating grin on her face. She walks over, lights three cigarettes and gives each of us a smoke. She leaned over to Nancy, kissed her and said "Thank you, I didn't think he'd like that." With that, she turned to the crowd and said, "See, I knew he'd be getting busy, never worry about him. Come on gang, lets get busy ourselves."

I just laughed.

Red lay splayed on the sofa, I was beside her with my still hard cock sticking up and Nancy just grinned and climbed between Red's legs and started to clean my hot cum from her sweet mound. Nancy would alternate between my cock and Red's pussy and she didn't stop till she was done. Damn, she was not only gorgeous but she was really talented too.

After a few minutes, we decided to go see what the party looked like. Up until now, I had not left the living room. We made our way back into the apartment and I heard a lot of noise coming from the family room.

One of my friends saw me and motioned us over to see what was going on. Well, there was my wife. Bob had built some kind of fuck table/bench/OMFG to die for fuck platform. My wife was using it to its fullest. She had one cock in her pussy, one cock in her mouth, two women laying on their backs each one licking one of Connie's breasts and there was Bob with that monstrous cock buried fully up my wife's ass.

He was slamming her ass so completely. Everyone was talking, encouraging her on. Guys were lined up for the pleasure of filling her wanton mouth. When the guys saw me, they just started to laugh. I was looking at this scene and I was shocked. Nancy and Red were stunned.

Connie looked up at me with cock gliding down her throat and I swear, she somehow managed a smile. Bob was plowing her asshole so fully, I didn't think anyone could take that much up there. Hard, he wasn't much longer than soft, maybe an inch or so, but he was wide as a baseball bat.

"Enjoy yourself my love. Just don't break her guys." I said, as I took Red and Nancy to get a drink and continue what we started.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers