Party at the In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,314 Followers

I'm not sure if it was the thought of doing something as what is considered taboo by fucking a man in the ass, or the sight of Lionel's huge black cock being swallowed by a white mans mouth, but I started cumming in my brother in laws ass hole.

"Fuck yeah, use your ass on my cock Ray, fuck me like the nasty cunt you are!"

His hips were slamming against mine trying to make me cum in him, he wanted to feel me cum in his hot ass, and I wanted to do it. It must have turned Lionel on hearing me tell Ray that, because he had Rays head in his black hands and was forcing most of his cock in Rays eager mouth. I felt my cum leaving my balls in a rush and Rays ass accepting it all and wanting more. After cumming two times in less than two hours tonight I wouldn't have thought Id have much left in me, but I felt his ass get slicker as my hot cum filled his rectum up.

Lionel cried out he was cumming too, and held Rays face down as far as Ray could take it and shot his load while Ray sucked and gulped it down. Ray was moaning like a bitch in heat as he took our cum in both his ready holes. The girls egging us on to fuck the little bitch and make a good whore out of her. Sarah was really into this dominating thing, and it fit her well.

My balls almost hurt from pumping my spunk in his ass, and they drew up close to my body in an effort to get it all out. Rays hot ass hole was clenching on my cock as it had spasms from his own orgasm, no one had touched his cock, he had cum just from feeling my cum hitting his ass and Lionel shooting his in his mouth.

Cherie was fingering her hot black pussy while she watched and Sarah was playing with her nipple lazily, her breathing hot and heavy from the sexy sight of her husband getting what he and she both wanted.

"Oh Yes Ray, that's a good whore, take all that cum bitch! You want that cum don't you bitch!"

Ray just made a "Mppffhhh!" sound as he milked Lionel's cock and balls empty of his thick spunk! I pulled my dick out of his well fucked ass with a plop and looked at his rectum while it spasmed open and closed from his orgasm and wanting my cock to still be inside him.

I lay down beside Cherie and her eyes were on my dick, like it had some magical properties since it had just fucked a man. The anal lube made it shine and she just had to touch it, her warm hand wrapped around my softening cock and softly jerked it off, Sarah was still watching Lionel hold Rays head down on his thick black cock and Rays mouth and hand working to get all the tasty man cum from it.

She had a smile on her face from watching this and I was smiling at the everyone enjoying what was happening. Soon Ray was done and got up went to the bathroom to get clean cloths to clean us like he had been trained to do. I saw my cum running down his leg from his shaved ass when he walked away. He came back after cleaning himself up and washed my cock for me and Cherie's hand since she had the mess on it also. I had a drop of cum on the tip of my dick and Ray licked it off.

He then turned and took care of Lionel, after he was done and we all lay on the bed, Ray went and got us fresh drinks. Sarah had done a good job on this boy, I thought of the difference between Sarah and my wife Brenda, Brenda is shy and quiet where Sarah is loud and fun loving. And dominate I found out tonight. We lay there enjoying our drinks and conversation while Ray sat in his chair, quiet and awaiting further instructions from his Mistress. His dick was hard again, come to think of it I had not seen it soft all night.

"Sarah, I happened to notice that Rays dick is always hard, does this excite him so much the he stays erect?"

"No, I want him hard but don't want him to touch himself. He may receive too much pleasure from that, so I had him get some Viagra and take it. His dick should be hard well into the morning. And if it's not he will be punished! Won't you bitch!"

"Yes Mistress!"

Damn, strange but whatever blows his skirt up I guess. I pulled Sarah over to me and kissed her soft lips, one thing about Sarah and Brenda, they have the softest lips I've ever kissed. Her tongue drove into my mouth and my hand went to her fine ass, giving it a squeeze I pulled her on top of me. She spread her legs over my waist and slid her wet pussy on my dick, her pussy making my cock wet as she moved her wide hips along its length. As soon as I was hard enough she slipped her hand between us and stuck my dick in her hot wet gash.

We started fucking slow and easy with her sitting upright working her hips to get all of my hard cock in her. Cherie not wanting to be left out climbed on top of my face her dark skinned legs opened and I saw her hairy black pussy with the deep pink insides, her juices were flowing as she sat on my face. Her hot pussy covered my face when she pushed down, taking my tongue I stuck it inside her hot box, touching every inch inside her I could with it.

Her hands held my head steady while she moved her ass around and Sarah reached in front of Cherie and grabbed her thick tipped tits, giving each one a firm squeeze. Sarah was fucking me faster now and my hips lunged to hers, crushing her clit on my crotch when the two met. Cherie was not wasting time either as she humped my lips and tongue as she fucked my face with that sweet smelling black cunt! I was lost in a world of lust and desire while they took advantage of my position.

I felt Sarah's hand touching Cherie's clit and her finger slid into her wet pussy between my tongue, this drove Cherie wild and I heard her crying out in her passion.

"Oh fuck yes, finger my pussy Sarah. Eat it Dave, lick my slit Dave, Oh fuck yes!!!!"

Sarah was doing something right for Cherie because it wasn't long before Cherie grabbed my head and pulled me to her crotch, shoving my face as deep as her thighs would let it go as she came in my mouth. I never knew a woman could have so much liquid come from her as Cherie did tonight. Every time she had an orgasm she absolutely flooded everything around her. And twice tonight it happened to be my face, not that I was complaining, she fucking tasted great as I licked every drop I could catch into my hungry mouth, And I was hungry for this beautiful black woman's salty tasting cum.

And Sarah was banging my dick like a jack hammer when she came on me. Cherie had let my face go and was just sliding her wet pussy up and down my face slowly, taking the time to enjoy the after effects of her orgasm. Then She rose up and got off me, she kissed me licking her pussy from my chin and lips, a deep sigh came from her.

"Damn Dave, you really know how to eat pussy. Damn if I wasn't married you would be in trouble!" she winked at me.

I grinned back at her, Shit if Brenda ever heard about this I WOULD be in trouble, if not dead! I looked over at Lionel and he was on his knees sucking Rays cock, Ray had his arms and hands to his side, not being able to do anything but what was expected from him, and not able to assist in anyway for his own pleasure. He could just sit there and accept what ever was dealt him. He never complained though, a good submissive knows better, at least from what I have read on the internet.

When Sarah saw it she fucked me harder and I was soon shooting my load off in her hot pussy, Well I was cumming again, I don't think I had any cum left after having already cum three times tonight. But it felt great anyway. I grabbed Sarah's tits roughly and pulled them to me while she humped on my jerking cock, her nipples hard and sensitive, her hand went to her pussy and I felt her finger as she touched her hot slick clit, helping her have yet another orgasm. This girl was a fuck machine, and would not stop until she had cum again. I pulled her down on me and gave her a small kiss, her hazel eyes sparkled with her smile,

"Thanks!" She said to me softly.

"For what Sarah?"

"For showing up and joining us, I always have wanted to see if you were a good fuck, and you didn't disappoint me. And I thought that was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen when you fucked Ray, God that made my pussy wet watching it."

"Well to tell the truth, I wasn't sure if I could do it or not. And I have to say, that after I did, I really liked the way his tight ass felt on my cock."

About that time We heard Cherie telling Lionel,

"Yeah baby, suck that white cock, make him cum baby, suck his cum out!"

And Lionel's head was bouncing faster, Ray had his head back and eyes closed as he came in Lionel's face. When he came Lionel swallowed some then let the rest splash on his black face, the thick white globs of cum showing against the dark skin of his face. Cherie got beside Lionel and jacked on Rays dick as it shot a massive load out of it. She covered Rays dick with her hot mouth and sucked what was still spurting out down her throat. Then turned to Lionel and licked and kissed the cum off his face, they kissed each other, swapping Rays thick spunk between their mouths.

When we were finished we all went into the living room while Ray brought us another drink, sitting on the couch all of us still naked and well fucked and sucked.

"We should really be going now." Lionel told us.

"Oh come on, we have all weekend Lionel, don't go!" Sarah asked them.

"No, I have to meet with some clients in the morning and I'm going to be tired enough now." He laughed.

Ray got up and retrieved the clothing they had removed for sex that we all enjoyed so much, and he helped them dress. Still in his maids outfit and his cock still hard. When Lionel and Cherie walked to the door I shook his hand and gave Cherie a kiss goodbye, she stuck her thick hot tnogue down my mouth and grabbed my ass tightly.

"We just have to do this again and soon Dave!" and she passed me their home number telling me to call them anytime I could get away and Lionel shook his head yes. They left and I went back to the living room with Ray and Sarah. I sat down and told them I didn't think I was in any shape to drive home tonight. They offered me the guest room which I accepted readily.

I went in to lay down, thinking of all that had happened to night. I had fucked my sexy sister in law, her beautiful black friend and her husband. What a fucking night, not the kind I had expected when Sarah called inviting me over to a party. As I lay there thinking about it all, I heard Sarah cry out,

"God yes, fuck me Ray. Oh fuck yes fuck me! God you made me so hot watching you fucking Dave and sucking Lionel's thick black cock baby. Shit baby, fuck me hard Ray fuck me you bastard!"

I grinned at them, they were fucking hard and fast when I fell asleep minutes later. I woke up the next morning with Sarah sucking my cock, she stopped and with a huge smile on her sexy lips.

"Good Morning sleepy head, and speaking of head!" and her mouth went back to sucking my hard cock. She sucked it a few minutes then in s sultry voice said,

"Fuck me Dave, I want you to fuck me again!"

I got on top of her this time and pulled her legs up to her chest, I ran the head of my dick along her already wet slit and slid it in her hot pussy. Watching as her knees crushed her firm tits against her chest and saw her pussy lips as they held on to my cock when I pulled it back, only to ram it back in her eager pussy. She fucked me with wild abandon as I gave her what she wanted this morning, and I wanted it too.

I don't think Sarah ever got enough sex from what I had witnessed last night and now this morning. Lucky fucking Ray, I though to myself. Now I understood their strange relationship much better. We fucked like rabbits, wanting to have a fast hard fuck for breakfast and we both got what we wanted as I shot my spunk into her moments later and she came with a gushing flood. We kissed and thanked each other for everything then got up and went in to the kitchen for coffee.

Ray was up and dressed in a T-Shirt with jogging shorts on, smiling as he told me

"Good Morning. Dave, you sleep well? Hehehe, did you get a nice wake up call this morning?"

"Yeah Ray, I slept better than I have in years thanks, and I couldn't ask for a nicer wake up call!"

We all laughed and talked as if nothing had happened the night before or this morning after that. When I was ready to leave they both came over and gave me a hug and a kiss, Ray kissed me on the lips and stuck his tongue in my mouth, I accepted it and kissed him back. What the hell I thought, may as well kiss him, I did fuck him last night!

I turned to leave and Sarah called out to me, "I'll call you next time we are having a party if you want me too!"

I grinned and told her she had better call me! Then got in my car for the drive home. I grinned for days wondering when the next party would be.!

Author's Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,314 Followers
12