All Comments on 'Party Extreme Ch. 03'

by SouthernKnight

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Consequence of Author Cuckolding

It really isn't an issue of morality - it's an issue of non-respect that cuckolding destroys any possible erotisism - any possible sensualness - cuckolding is subhuman depravity displaying the frustration of a pitiful male losing all respect caused by a reckless author trying to push all the deepest marital depravity buttons possible.

So the results are normal reader discomfort and anger not arousal as the male is de-cocked by his wife and his minds loss of real life's reality - until the dawn - then the disparity and vugarity replace any short term pleasure experienced - kind of a was anyone watching type feeling. No lasting value - just a slut wife's mental castration - sweet huh! The stuff of Fetish sick author - say - any "H"s yet? Ah not to worry - the numb jaded one's will support you for awhile.

Really is a shame - you appear to have enough talent to write a realistically erotic sensual story that would likely entertain us simi-normal folks. Actually might get some respect. Not likely huh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Don't

Pay a god damned bit of attention to this fucking bellyacher. He can go read Gone With The Wind. if you don't lioke the genre of the story, then don't read it. God damn, this is the third chapter, not the first.

SouthernKnight, keep the story coming. The fucking woman in this tale is not supposed to be the Virgin mary. She's a fucking slut and a whore.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
well written

Well written but I guess different strokes for different folks. Being forced is on turn on for me and I can't see how a story about domination b in loving belongs wifes...... But I guess if it involves a married couple it must be Loving wifes.... Yea right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This story sucks

She gets well pleasured and plesures many,spa,drinks,while he get put into a cell, whipped, does get some sex but has to eat somone else's cum from her body? fair? I would be pretty pissed off I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It never ceases to amaze me

It never ceases to amaze me why so many folks spend so much time reading stories they seem to hate. It took me three different evenings to read all three chapters, and I enjoyed them - that's why I continued to read them. Why do the whiners and complainers spend all that time reading something that doesn't turn them on, and they don't like? I think the real truth is that they get so excited while reading stories like yours' that they have to write and complain to ease their conscience. I feel sorry for those folks that are so sexually repressed that they can't see sex for what it really is - pleasure. It's not like what their mommys told them when they were children, its not something you do only when you're married, and it is very possible for a couple to love each other very deeply and still enjoy sex with another people, as long as they're open and honest and both parties are enjoying it.

Keep up the good work and write your stories for your enjoyment and the other readers that know the difference between fiction and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep it Coming!!

What's next for this couple? She's going to come back but how his he going to react. How is his work affected? Will this experience carry over to his working hours where he's made to please his boss? If she's accepted as Malcom's assistant will she be made to shave herself in front of the group and then do other acts to show she is his? Lots of questions need answering and lots of ways this story can go. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love It - Hate It - Public Comment Guidelines

Perhaps more should read the invitation to public comment before they rant about others comments. It doesn't say only positive comments - grow up children.

If you favor this story of pitiful male abusiveness - male domination - male demeanment go for it - thats your right - but don't try to badmouth those who think its unrealistically sick and inhumane especially between a married couple. This isn't normal sensuality or even cheating - its author minipulation of normal human respect and values. If that turns you on - gets you off - aren't you a lucky sick one.

Gotta make you feel good author - this band of supporters you have are everyone's choice for neighbors and co-workers. Just keep your pets inside at night as they might be out looking for a little action.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
For my comment I loved it

This story had many things in it. Maxine was a strong woman or how did she get in the position as CEO of a company. She hired John away from his other firm. To get into that position she had to have some backers or sponsors.

They might just be the people who are swinger at her house. She keep them under control by getting to indulge into sexaul acts, take pictures and then control them. Sarah a little reluctant to get involve, but Malcolm took her places she had never been and she enjoyed herself.

John on the other got screwed by evry one else but Maxine until the last part of chapter 3. If there was any fairness of this I would have like to read where Joh had fucked Maxine as many time as Malcolm fucked Sarah. Things then to me would have been evened out.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
For my comment I loved it

This story had many things in it. Maxine was a strong woman or how did she get in the position as CEO of a company. She hired John away from his other firm. To get into that position she had to have some backers or sponsors.

They might just be the people who are swinger at her house. She keep them under control by getting to indulge into sexaul acts, take pictures and then control them. Sarah a little reluctant to get involve, but Malcolm took her places she had never been and she enjoyed herself.

John on the other got screwed by evry one else but Maxine until the last part of chapter 3. If there was any fairness of this I would have like to read where Joh had fucked Maxine as many time as Malcolm fucked Sarah. Things then to me would have been evened out.

MacNfriesMacNfriesover 17 years ago
Party Extreme ... wish it was a movie

Awesome job on Party Extreme, SouthernKnight. You took your time building every event that happened, and really worded your sentences for unbeatable visualization of the story. Wish you had the same talents as a producer and director and would bring this one to video. Thank you ... MacNfries

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fucking H-O-T

I've read a *lot* of sex stories over the years, and this one is right up there among the very best. Having totally uninhibited, wet, messy sex while being watched by a crowd is what turns me on, and this story packs it on in spades.

Very nicely done. Would like to have more along this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
excellent fantasty

really enjoyed this piece of *fantasy*.

boggles the mind how those who claim not to like the subject of certain stories find themselves reading them time & again... repressed sexuality, much?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i don't know

it goes to the hedonistic extreme, certainly for the masters and sarah is not any longer timid. a change for them is an understatement, in all sorts of practical ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It ought tp be Maxine's

throat that gets slit, but life doesn't work like that!

No, The most likely outcome to this is his quitting the job and his wife and kids. Their children lose the benefits of happy parents.

The worst cases are the one's reported every other week in the press, where the wife and/or the kids get murdered. Sad, but it happens.

AS for the notion that he can be restrained by the videos?

Forget it. Blackmail only works on people who have something to lose. He hasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A pile of mindless shit story.

One of the worst. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Extra Invitation?...

Certainly pleased most readers have better taste and more civility than last poster...

Needless to say I sided with the majority... Nice job...

brunettepatricebrunettepatriceover 10 years ago

Very interesting story and seeing things from both perspectives, the husband and the wife, was a very nice touch. Love stories where a married couple get into a situation that spirals out of control. Thank you for writing it.

If you are doing a chapter 4 would love to see them be broken even further rather than just their horizons expanded.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Most amazing

I hated what was happening to their marriage, I'm sure it won't survive unless he becomes a total sub, because she isn't going to stop.

If she tells him exactly what she did, he'll be destroyed. She really doesn't care what he did, she's on her way without him.

I'm actually sorry I read it all. It just shows what a weak person I am, that I couldn't quit reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How to Fuck a Marriage UP

I did stop reading this story on the first page of ch,02. I could see where this was going and said fuck it. I read the last couple of paragraphs and that was that. A marriage fucked by a bunch of assholes that know how to prey on people...Wouldn't it be really great if someone freaked out and cut off Malcolm's dick and fed it to him...Yeah that is just what this story rated and should have in it... Didn't like it and didn't even give it a rating...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a bunch of pussies!

Hot fucking story. I'm not into the cuck shit but the reluctant wife stuff always pushes my buttons. These other fools need to find stories that do the same for them and realize different strokes for different folks (heh). I would love to read more of your work!

i122i122almost 7 years ago
Great Fantasy

I have always been intrigued by group parties, especially ones which require an initiation. I can not think of anything hotter than participating in an adventure of this nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Loved the story .... oh what a party invite.

Lingerie and sexy games ... great loved it

exclusivegamesexclusivegamesover 4 years ago
loved it

Great story and great scenes so like others have said - why bother reading a story in Loving Wives then bad mouthing it because of that ........ very odd but heh ho.

Great read and shame no more stories.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

It is very difficult to understand why readers appreciate this garbage even as fantasy.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 2 years ago

I read all three chapters and absolutely loved them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Decidedly a recipe for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow you have tried to get every titilation know to us into one story BUT it did not seem real and It just lacked a bit of humanisation Read the lot but did not really enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

26thNC it is not difficult to understand why people get off on RAPE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. Oh, and the lawsuits following this would be priceless and so would be Malcolm be Bubba's bitch after he is a convicted rapist. Not forgetting Maxine either as she languishes in a women's prison for 20 years and comes out dead broke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank God you stopped writing. This is beyond horrid. A grenade amongst this nest of vipers would have been appropriate and I usually don't think violence cures anything.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Yep, this reinforces what I truly believe....swingers are gross.

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Wow…an overload of cummimgand going….How to manage that (in real life?)

Left me ragged from exhaustin!.

How X

Could I ever manage that?

Thank for their journey!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous