Party Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew had to tell him and I did, but not once did I give him any reason not to think the baby wasn't his. Everyone was so happy for us. My best friend threw me a big baby shower. If only everyone knew how scared I was about having this baby. I begged the doctors for some type of anxiety drug but they wouldn't give it to me until after I delivered the baby. When my child was born I was so happy to see she was beautiful girl and there was nothing unusual about her. Within weeks everyone was telling us how beautiful she was. They compared her to the babies on TV. It was true, she was gorgeous. All my worries suddenly disappeared. I spent my time taking care of our daughter. I was so proud of her like any mother should be. Now that I knew nobody could tell our daughter wasn't fathered by my husband, I let myself start thinking about that night about 10 months ago. I had blocked it out of my mind ever since I found out I was pregnant. I started having very erotic dreams, all based on that one 10 minute moment in our neighbors bedroom. Within a month it was on my mind every single day. Who was he, was he cute, was he married? How old was he and did he have a wife and kids of his own? It really surprised me how the man that took total advantage of me when I was drunk and out of it was now suddenly turning into the 'FANTASY MAN' in my dreams. With all the time that had passed since it happened, I really changed the way in which I though about him.

During the day I would think sexy things about my mystery man, then when I went to sleep I'd remember so much about that night. I could remember exactly how he took me as he held me in place and used me as he wanted. I was very messed up and started reliving that moment every time I went to sleep. I knew I couldn't keep up with things the way they were. It was driving me crazy. Even when I went out with my husband and our baby I would look at them both and then start thinking about the guy that took me why everyone was standing right outside the window. I can't even tell you how many times I relived that 10 minutes in my mind. I hate to admit it but it became my secret fantasy that I could never let a soul know about. Everyone had one, mine was my mystery lover, the father of my very cute daughter. Every time I saw one of our male neighbors I'd have to look at him very closely and wonder if he looked anything like our daughter and if maybe he was my daughters real father.

It was around mid June when I got a call from my girlfriend. She asked if we would be coming to her 4th of July party again. She knew I would be there but she was hoping I'd volunteer to help again. It stirred up all those memories of last year, not that I hadn't been thinking of them anyway. I told her we would be there but I had to check with my husband to see if he would be in town. I didn't volunteer my services right then. I talked to my husband and he said he would be able to go. I called my friend back and then she asked if I might help out. I told her of course and asked if she wanted me over around 8:00 in the morning again. I could tell she was very happy I was going to help her. I made things a lot easier on her last year. Whenever I was alone I'd think of the 10 minutes some other guy had with me. Then I started thinking about everything he said. It came to my mind from out of nowhere. The guys words as he was about to get up, "SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT YEAR FOR ROUND TWO". I started to shake and wondered if the guy would really try something with me again. I suddenly knew he couldn't even if he wanted to. Last time he got lucky and everything fell into place for him. I was drunk, my husband was out of town, and everyone else was out watching the fireworks. For all those things to happen again would be so unlikely.

For the next 10 days I kept thinking about my secret lover. Not knowing who it was made it so much more SEXIER to dream about. I could put any face and any personality I wanted to the memory. I would get myself so worked up I'd have to use my own fingers to work me up and release some of the pent up frustration that was now always inside me. On the night before the barbeque I started to think like I never had before. I was ashamed because I thought about maybe trying to actually make it happen this time. I was fixated on that night an exact year ago. I kept pushing the nasty thoughts out of my mind. They would come back five or ten minutes later. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I actually would cuss and say nasty things to myself hoping I would push everything out of my mind. That didn't work either. I got up early on the day of party and went over to help my best friend. The second I entered the house she lifted up a big gallon jug of red wine, "REMEMBER THIS". She laughed as I shook my head back and forth. I told her I didn't want to get as plastered as I did last year. She poured us two big glasses and we both got to work. My mind wasn't on preparing for the party, my mind was someplace else thinking about things that I should have never been thinking about!

I didn't want to drink a lot but I kept letting my friend fill my glass when she filled hers. We decorated the house up and cooked everything to go along with all the meat that her husband would grill up. I was so nervous because I knew my fantasy lover would probably be here tonight, I just wouldn't know who he was. Everything happened just like it did last year. That made things even seem that much more real like it really was going to happen again. At 4:00 in the afternoon I went home to clean up and to get my husband. I took a quick shower then I went to my closet. I kept looking at the sundress I wore last year. I shook my head NO and put on a pair of slacks and a nice shirt. I was doing up my makeup when I closed my eyes and let out a low sounding "FUCK"! I walked back to my closet, pulled off my shirt and slacks, and slid that tight fitting sun dress on my body. I went back to the bathroom, finished putting on my makeup and fixing up my hair, then I went out and got my husband and daughter and we all three walked over to the barbeque.

We put our daughter in a crib and she fell right off to sleep. I went to help my best friend pull out everything we had cooked and get it ready to serve. My husband went into the back yard and kept the cook company as he grilled all the meat. It got really crowded at this years party. Last year there was about 35 people, this year there was closer to 45. I checked everyone out as they came over. I narrowed it down to about 20 guys. That's still way too many to make any real guess about. Some were so much older and some were really too young. I would shake my head as I checked a guy out and sort of pray that he wasn't the one. I kept drinking with my girlfriend but I only drank half as much as I did last year. We didn't even finish off the wine bottle like we did last year. I was surprised as we were eating that my girlfriend said I looked a little out of things. She laughed as she told me if I started to feel bad I could go use the same spare bedroom I did last year. She laughed and reminded how drunk we both were at last years party. I asked her not to remind me. We both laughed about it. I told myself I didn't feel really drunk at all this year. We kept eating then my mind started to run away with me. What was I going to do tonight. I had good thoughts and very nasty ones. Ever since my daughter was born my hormones had been going crazy in my body. I told myself I'd just go with the flow. I really didn't expect anything to happen but deep down I sort of wished that it would. It was right after everyone was done eating I closed my eyes and let out a small "FORGIVE ME". I wasn't sure why I was going to do this but I was. I looked around to make sure nobody was looking at me then I actually started to act like I wasn't feeling all that good. I told my best friend my head was pounding and I felt a little dizzy. I jumped a few minutes later when my husband came in and asked me if I was alright. I shook my head and told him I probably drank a little too much and I wasn't feeling all that good.

He stayed by my side for a few minutes until someone called him back into the living room. He told me to take it easy and quit drinking. He would watch after our daughter. I could see the people starting to walk out into the back yard. I was waiting for my girlfriend to walk back into the room. The second she did she said it was time to get everyone out into the back yard for the fireworks. It was just getting really dark and the guys were just lighting off a few of the cheaper fireworks. My neighbor looked at me for a couple seconds and asked if I was alright. I shook my head no and she came over and gave me a big hug. She laughed as she said I was so predictable it wasn't funny. She knew I'd tie one on again this year and sure enough I did. She slowly helped me back to the spare bedroom and laid me back on the bed. She laughed the entire time she walked out of the room. She didn't realize I was totally aware of everything happening around me. I wasn't out of it like I was last year. I kept screaming at myself to stop this and go out and be with my husband and child. I thought to myself how Déjà Vu this was. It was happening exactly as it did last year. I looked up to see the door just barely open. The lights were off in the room and just a little light from the hallway was coming into the room.

I laid there for a few minutes silently screaming at myself to get up and go back to the party before it was too late. I was definitively letting my imagination get the best of me. I had wondered for months what this would be like if it happened again. I finally calmed myself down by telling myself there would probably be nobody coming back to attack me. I could hear my husband now talking right outside the bedroom window. Someone would have to be CRAZY to try what they did with me last year knowing how close my husband was. Deep deep down I was hoping in a way that they would. It was crazy but I was so mentally messed up since the birth of my daughter. I told myself if I turned my body towards the window, closed my eyes AND not try to look behind me, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, my secret fantasy lover would suddenly just appear. I actually turned my body on my side and closed my eyes very tightly. I laid there listening to everyone talking outside. So far no big fireworks had gone off, just the small firecracker type stuff. I knew it was just getting dark enough for them to really start. I was fighting with myself about what I was doing. I could feel my body shaking and I started to get myself very worked up again. I really expected nothing to happen and ten minutes from now I'd get up and run out to my husband. That would have been the best thing that could have happened, only that's not the way it was going to turn out.

I didn't hear a thing behind me. I wanted so bad to know who my lover from last year was. I think I really cared more about who my daughters real father was. I could never tell her or my husband but at least I would know who it was. I was laying there listening to everyone talking and laughing when suddenly my body jerked as a large warm hand flew around my face. As the hand smothered my mouth I heard the door quietly being shut. A familiar low voice started to speak up. "I KNEW YOU'D BE BACK, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO YOUR DAUGHTERS REAL DADDY IS DON'T YOU". I instantly shook my head up and down but didn't move or try to fight in any way. The low male voice talked a lot more to me this time then he did last year. He laughed as he said he knew I wanted him to TAKE ME again, if I had not I wouldn't have dressed in the same outfit as last year and I wouldn't be laying in the exact same bed with my head turned away from the door. I shook my head NO back and forth but I just knew the guy didn't believe me. He told me not to move and this wouldn't take all that long. My entire body again jerked as his free hand pushed up under my short sun dress and just like last year he pushed my legs straight and yanked my panties right down my legs. The second my panties were off I heard him softly say I was still as CUTE as I ever was. He actually moved his head down and kissed my naked ass as he softly said "YOUR THE BEST PARTY FAVOR I'VE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE TO SAMPLE"!

I wanted to ask so many questions but the hand covering my lips prevented that. When I moved just a little he grabbed me and guided my hands above my head. He told me to keep them there because he didn't want to fight with me and maybe have someone hear us and come in to check on us. I was stunned as he said he'd have to tell whoever found us all about last year and how my daughter was his daughter too. I shook my head back and forth and wanted to scream out that the guy could never tell anyone else, EVER! He asked me if I was going to cooperate and I gently shook my head up and down. I couldn't take the chance he would really tell someone about who was my daughters real father. I laid there exactly as he wanted me to. I felt movement behind me but nothing really was happening. It was just too quiet. Finally that first loud firecracker went off. Instantly hands pushed my legs up into my chest and I was put into the same position as last year. I moaned out loud and didn't stop moaning. I think the guy knew I wanted to say something. I wasn't fighting I was just moaning into his hand. Very gently his hand moved from my lips, not very much but just enough to allow me to say something if I wanted to. I softly said "THANK YOU', I PROMISE YOU I WON'T YELL OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT". I told him I had to know who he was, it was tearing me up inside not knowing who my daughters true father was. He asked me if I could keep a secret. I shook my head quickly then he told me to be GOOD, VERY GOOD, for the next ten minutes and MAYBE he'd tell me when he was done with me exactly who he was. He spoke up and said if I said one more word he'd cover my mouth for good and I'd never find out what I wanted to know. He also warned me there would be other things I wouldn't like that would happen if I gave him any trouble or even whispered one little word again. I shook my head I understood hoping that I'd get to see who he was shortly. Instantly after I agreed it all started all over again, just like in my fantasty dreams and exactly like it did last year.

Fingers started to play with my pussy lips and I got so wet as I realized this was really going to happen to me again. The noise outside seemed even louder then it was last year. I was so sure I could hear my husbands voice talking to someone in the back yard. I laid there with my hands over my head and curled up just like I was last time. Then I felt the hard cock slowly being pushed up and down my pussy lips. I jerked as the thick cock pushed up into me. The first thought was that this time I knew for a fact it wasn't my husband and I was cheating on him and couldn't explain it away like I did last year. I felt a light slap on my ass cheeks then the guy told me to get my sexy tight ass moving for him like I did last year. It was as if he had a power over me I couldn't control. My ass moved then I spoke up and asked whoever it was not to cum inside of me, last time I really paid the price for it. I had not said it very loud and I did it in a voice that didn't sound likeI was upset or not going to cooperate. Just seconds after I spoke up I heard the low male voice speak up and say "I WARNED YOU, YOU COULD HAVE HAD ENJOYED THIS A LOT MORE IF YOU KEPT YOUR YOUNG DAMN MOUTH SHUT". I felt his hand cover my lips and half my face with a very firm grip. I moaned and wanted to say I was sorry but it was too late. I then tried to yell out as he said I probably just blew any chance I had of finding out who he was. That meant everything to me, I had to know who he was, I just had to!

I felt another loud slap then the firm voice telling me to get my ass moving so he can get another healthy load of baby making CUM pumped up into my young perfect looking body. I tried to move quickly to get out of his grip but it was too late for that. I moaned loudly but after one more loud slap timed to match the fireworks bangs from outside, my hips quickly started to move forward and backwards. I kept telling myself he might still tell me who he was if I did everything else he asked of me. I was extremely worked up knowing someone other then my husband was fucking me and he didn't give a damn about anything I felt or thought. I knew he wasn't wearing any type of protection and for some strange reason that really got my body even more turned on. Everything that was happening was now bringing bring back all the erotic memories from last year. Everything felt about the same only I wasn't as drunk as I was then. I heard so many people talking in the back yard and they seemed only a few feet away from us. I actually started to think about the fact we might get caught. I knew my husband was just a few feet on the other side of that wall that I was looking at. I still had no clue at all who I was letting fuck me. The adrenaline just poured into my body as I moved my ass slowly forward and backward. The large hand was still covering my mouth and part of my face. His grip was tight and firm and I wasn't about to make any more noise.

Our bodies started to slap together really loudly. I stopped thinking about everything and just pushed my body in rhythm to the guy that was fucking me. In less then two minutes my worse fears came true. I could feel just like I did last year the long squirts of sperm as it shot deep into my unprotected body. I was crazy for doing this or even allowing it to happen. The rush that came to my mind when I knew I had a chance to get pregnant was more then anything I had felt before. I let out a loud moan but of course nobody could hear it but me. I listened to the guy tell me he'd be listening in the neighborhood to see if his sperm did it's job again this year. He told me he wanted a boy this time. Our bodies were still slapping very hard into each other as all this was being said to me in a soft whisper. It defiantly felt like a dream but I knew for a fact it was 100% real this time!

I felt the body behind me stop moving so that made me stop too. I heard laughing then the voice saying that happened too quickly. I felt a soft slap on my naked ass then there was more laughing as the guy said I still had to pay for breaking my word earlier to him. He told me he would take his hand away from my face if I promised not to say anything or try to get away. I quickly shook my head to let him know I promised. I felt the hand disappear then I felt the body slowly get up off the bed. I heard him ask me if I was ready for my PUNISHMENT for speaking out of turn when he asked me not to. I didn't say anything but a few seconds laters I heard him tell me to stay still and not to move oropen my eyes. I could barely see the bright light even though my eyelids were closed. The guy had turned on the lamp right next to the bed. I wanted to beg him to turn the light back off but I just knew it would be best if I didn't open my mouth. I felt a lot of movement behind me then somebody got back on the bed and moved right back behind me like he was before. I again thought about asking him to turn off the light but I didn't. The next thing I felt was a pillow being pulled from under my head and very gently it was put over the top of my head. Hands grabbed my shoulders and as I was rolled flat onto the bed the pillow was positioned over most of my face. The pillow was there to keep me from seeing anything that was happening around me.

I heard movement on the bed and then that deep voice telling me not to move or say a word. I heard clicking for a couple seconds then my short dressed was pulled up above my belly button. My legs were pulled apart then I let a big breath out as something warm and wet touched me between my legs. It took about two seconds to realize what it was. A TONGUE! As I was licked hands moved up my body and I felt the two straps that held the top of my sundress up pulled thru my arms. The top of dress was pulled down until it was about where my belly button was too. My dress was balled up around my waist and hands were now playing with my breasts as my pussy was getting quite a good licking. I could hear booms and bangs and all the noise of everyone in the back yard enjoying their 4th of July celebration. My eyes were closed so tightly as the tongue wrecked havic on my body. I was getting so close to Cumming by the strange tongue that was exploring every inch of my pussy. I kept hearing a little clicking noise and it sort of sounded like a loud clock clicking right in my ear. I didn't know what it was and as my orgasm got closer I just didn't care. I didn't even know I was moaning fairly loudly as the tongue worked it magic on my body.