Party Games Ch. 01

Story Info
This is an adult game your friends will enjoy.
3.9k words
4.4
104.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

CHRISTMAS PARTY

I was fed up with parties where everyone sat around talking. I decided they were going to play party games at my party. They would talk about Mitzi's party for many years to come. Or cum.

There were eight of us. Four of each, of course. They were all friends of mine, but none of them knew each other. Which was part of the fun. Marge was rather on the shy side, but I was going to find out how deep that went. And I wasn't sure about Greg, how far he'd go. But he was a beautiful hunk, and I was going to push him to the limit.

"This is a good way of getting to know each other," I told them. "I'll go first. I'm going to tell one person what they've got to do. That person does what they're told, and then gets to choose someone else, and tell them what to do. And so on. There are only two rules---one, you're not allowed to copy the person before you. And two, if you don't want to do what you're told, or if you don't want to play, just go home, don't try to sit it out. Now, don't push it too hard at first. Remember, if you stick it to someone, someone else may stick it to you.

"Right. I'm choosing Greg. Greg, I want you to take off Cynthia's bra."

There were gasps, and "Oh, that kind of game," and "Wow!" and "Glad I wore a bra tonight."

It was tough on Greg, being the first, but I figured he might not be picked on till they'd all got their feet wet. Greg went across to Cynthia. She had a front fastening blouse, so after a bit of fumbling and giggling he got that off her. I knew Cynthia had a pair she liked to show off when she was in a swim suit, so I guessed she'd like the opportunity to flaunt them to the party. Greg had a bit of trouble with the fastening of her bra, but he got it undone, and peeled the bra straps off her shoulders and then peeled the bra away from her boobs and held it triumphantly in the air.

There were cheers, and everyone looked at the tits that were beautifully naked. Not large, but pert and pointed and tipped with cherries. Greg stood in front of Cynthia and gazed at them, so I had to remind them there was more to the game.

"Your turn, Cynthia. Who do you pick? You must stand up while you do it. We want to see those beauties." I wasn't going to let anyone get away with anything by hiding in an armchair.

Cynthia stood up. She seemed quite happy about being naked from the waist up. "If this is the way the game's going, I want Hildi to take off Jason's pants. We'll see if he wears any underwear."

Hildi was all for it. "Stand up, Jason," she ordered. "Don't make it difficult." Jason stood up, and Hildi seemed to be well practiced with a belt and a zipper. Jason's pants were round his ankles in a moment. There were disappointed shouts. Jason was fairly well concealed in Y-fronts.

I left it to them. I wanted to enjoy the fun, not keep giving orders. Jason looked round the room. Marge was giggling. "Paul, get Marge's panties off her."

"Not fair," Marge objected. "He'll have to take my pants off first." Someone said, "All the better." Someone else said, "All the quicker."

There was no hesitation. Paul helped Marge out of the armchair, and knelt in front of her. She was wearing tight jeans, so it looked like being a struggle. Marge wasn't going to help. Paul found the side zippers and pulled them down, and then tried to ease the waistband over Marge's hips. But the material bunched up, and the operation stalled. Someone said, "Grab the legs and pull." Someone else said, "Grab the crotch and pull," and every one laughed.

"Right," Paul said, and forced his hand between Marge's closed thighs and grabbed the material covering her crotch. Marge gasped, but her pants began to slide down, and Paul eventually eased them off her feet.

"That's enough for one go," Marge said, trying to sit down again. But Paul held her. "You don't want to have to go home, do you?"

He moved his hand toward Marge's crotch. "This way?" he asked. Marge screamed . "No!! I'll make it easy for you." Paul grabbed the waist elastic of her panties and had them down round her ankles as if he was used to hauling off panties.

There were shouts from the audience. Marge was a blonde. But she had the cutest dark brown muff. She started to sit down. "Oh no," Paul said. "You have to stand up to choose the next one. Besides, I want to look."

"Well if you're going to play hardball," Marge said, "Mitzi, get Jason's Y-fronts off him."

I 'd been wondering when I should get into the game. And this looked like being a good assignment.

"Stand up, Jason," I said. "Let's find out what's in that great bulge in your shorts." I put my fingers inside the leg vents of his y-fronts, and hauled on them. The y-fronts came down, and a surge of genitalia came out. Jason had been staring at Marge's pussy, and the prick that came to view was rampant and swollen already. This got the biggest cheer yet from the audience.

Jason remained standing, so did his pecker. "Looks like we're split down gender lines," he said. "Bill, go and take off Cynthia's skirt. Let's see if she wears any panties."

Bill got on his knees in front of Cynthia, and stared up at the tits standing out above him. While he looked he undid Cynthia's skirt and let it slide down. He was as disappointed as the others when he saw how her crotch was covered. But it wasn't covered very much. Cynthia was wearing the briefest bikini size panties that bulged damply where her cunt was pushing at them.

"My turn," Cynthia said eagerly. "Greg, it looks like you've got away without injury so far. Marge, let's give you a chance to get your own back. Let's all have a look at what Greg's fucking equipment looks like."

There were gasps. "Really getting down to the rough talk now, are we?" Marge looked so cute, fully dressed in her shirt and quite naked from the belly down. She stood up and crossed the room, her ass cheeks jiggling and glimpses of her pussy showing with every step. It was easy enough to haul down Greg's pants, and we could see that there was a fair bit of equipment waiting to be viewed. "You've all had me on display," Marge said. "Lets see what kind of display you make."

Marge got on her knees and put her face close to the bulging y-fronts before her. She forced her hand inside the crossover fly and fumbled about inside to grab hold of Greg's swollen prick. It was so swollen she had difficulty pulling it out of his briefs, but at last she had it out, stiff and upstanding. But that wasn't enough for her. Her hand went back inside and fumbled about to grab his balls and bring those out as well, till Greg was standing with his genitals displayed even more aggressively than Jason's. It looked like a contest was developing.

Greg looked round with a glint in his eye. "Mitzi, this was your idea, go get Marge peeled right down to the buff. If she doesn't want to be the first she can blame you."

"Not fair," Marge protested. "That's the

second double whammy you've given me. I'm going to be stark naked."

"And very beautiful, too," Bill said.

I' d rather have been peeling a man, but peeling was part of the game and I wanted to see it moving faster. So I unbuttoned Marge's shirt and pulled it over her head and stood behind her and turned her round for the audience's approval of a flimsy bra covering two A cup tits. I was more used to undoing a bra than the men were, so I had her bra off in a moment, and we all stared at two small upstanding cones tipped by tiny aureoles and even tinier nipples.

"Nice," Paul commented. "Is it true that girls with small tits have more sensitive nipples?"

"I don't know," Marge said. "Is it true that men with small penises cum quicker?"

"Enough of this," I said. "Marge, it's your turn again. You can get your own back now."

Marge didn't seem to be so shy now that she was showing off everything she had. She strutted round the room, looking at all the men. "There's nothing in the rules that says the job has to be done in easy stages. Cynthia, want to get your own back? Seems like Bill's got off lightly so far. Go and strip him balls naked."

Cynthia grinned. "Right on! Come out here, Bill, right in the center where everyone can see you. They've been looking at my intimate parts long enough." Bill stepped forward kind of sheepishly. As the audience cheered, Cynthia went at him with enthusiasm and obvious expertise till he was as naked as Marge. Only he seemed more naked, because Marge's sexual organs were hidden and Bill's prick was sticking out like a barber's pole. Things were beginning to move better now. This was more what I'd had in mind.

Bill grinned, and stroked his prick as a sort of bravado. "Greg, you're looking like a sex show with everything hanging out of your underwear like that. I'll give you a nice one. Make like you're a Customs Agent and strip Mitzi. Give her a thorough body check, and then make like you're going to rape her for good measure."

Now the party was getting rough. But I wasn't complaining. I love being undressed by a man, but usually it was a romantic episode. This stripping was more exciting. As for the body check---I wondered whether Greg would know what it meant. Remember, I'd thought he was shy. After the first few seconds I wasn't wondering any more.

Greg had my top things off double quick, even if he was a mite clumsy. Then he surprised me. When I was down to bra and panties he stood back and looked at me. "If I buy you new undies can I rip these off you like I was going to rape you?"

Whatever I thought, the peanut gallery were obviously all for it. And anyway the idea seemed really exciting. I'd never had the clothes ripped off me. "OK," I said. "Only these shoulder straps really dig in the shoulders."

"No problem," Greg said, and stepped forward. He stretched out one hand, thrust his fingers into my cleavage, grabbed the fastening between the two sides of my bra, and wrenched the whole thing away. I gasped. It hurt where the elastic had cut into my flesh, but not over much. And it was worth the hurt to feel the excitement of having the covering ripped off me like that and my tits suddenly exposed to the party. I have C-cup tits, and finding themselves suddenly unconfined they burst out and I could feel them quivering like jellies. My nipples were already swollen in reaction to the site of three erections in one room, one of them right in front of me obviously aching to really rape me.

And then Greg was reaching down, putting one hand under one leg of my panties, pushing across where the muff covered the lower part of my belly, and out of the other leg. And then the nylon of my panties was forced into the crack of my ass as he wrenched the panties right off my crotch, ripping the flimsy material apart. He stood back and looked at me with a triumphant sort of grin. I was more than naked. My bra was hanging in two pieces while my tits swung free, my panties were hanging from my waist like a tattered rag and I could feel my cunt beginning to salivate at the feeling of really being raped. Psychologically raped, at least. I was breathless. And I was really enjoying it.

I relaxed. I'd forgotten that Greg had more instructions.

"Turn round and spread your legs," he ordered. "Got to search you for drugs." There were gasps from the audience. I guess some of them were wondering whether this was going to happen to them. I turned with my back to everybody and stood with my legs apart. I couldn't quite make out what was going to happen.

"Farther," Greg ordered. I opened my legs more, and I was aware that everyone must be able to see how my cunt lips were protruding below my cunt, hanging down wetly between my open thighs. This game had been my idea, and now I was really on display

Greg moved to one side of me, I guess so that he wouldn't block anyone's view. He'd really had me fooled. There was no shyness here. "Bend over," he said. I hadn't expected this, but I bent over. "Right over," he said. "Try to touch the floor with your fingers." My cunt must be wide open and drooling, and everyone can see it, I thought. And I could feel my two tits hanging down. I'd never realized how big they were. I could see them, full and tipped with pinky brown aureoles that were so swollen with excitement that they were stretched smooth and shiny. Oh god, I thought, I need someone to suck them at this moment. I wish Greg would get under them and suck them for me.

Suddenly I felt a hand between my legs. Greg's hand was cupping my whole crotch. And then I felt a probing finger sliding up inside my cunt. It seemed to search around inside me for a while, touching all sorts of deliciously sensitive spots and I let out a gasp of delight. I don't know what the audience were doing, I was too much concerned with my own present pleasures. And then it was over. Greg's finger left my cunt, and it felt empty and hungry. I began to stand up, but a firm hand pushed me down again.

"Got to search every orifice," Greg said. I felt fingers again, but this time pulling the crack between my ass cheeks even further apart. Then the finger found my anus and began to push its way up inside me. At first I tried to straighten up and stop him, but he was holding me firmly. In a few moments it wasn't so bad, and as he probed deeper it was an exciting sensation. I wondered if this was like anal sex.

It was all over almost too soon. Greg put a hand down and lifted me up, managing to cup one of my breasts in the process. The others all applauded, but I didn't know whether it was for Greg or me. Anyway I made a bow, and then remembered I was ass naked and had been displaying the most intimate parts of myself. Oh well, this game had been my idea, and I was hoping far out things would happen. I just hadn't figured that I would be leading the way.

"Alright," I said, aware that they were all still staring at me. "We're at half time. Some of us have been victimized more than others. Or maybe they've had more fun than others. Anyway, in the next part of the game every one has to be ass naked. So anyone can undress anyone else they see with clothes on. Go to it."

There was a rush by the unclothed to make sure the others were in the same state. I envied Hildi. She had three men undressing her, and I noticed that those who weren't actually removing her clothes were exploring the intimate parts of her body pretty thoroughly. Paul was the same. Marge, the shy one, was latched onto his prick, examining it as if she'd never seen one before.

When the lounge looked like a nudist camp I called time. "If there's anyone doesn't feel horny as a goat they can go home." No-one volunteered. "Alright, now that we've got the clothes out of the way, I would remind you that there was nothing in the rules to say you had to remove clothing, or that that was all you could do. I said you had to tell each other what to do. You've all been very restrained and modest and chaste and well behaved and all that. So now it's phase three. We go back to where we were before.

"It's my turn again. Marge, while you're sitting comfortably in that armchair, take Paul in your lap and suckle him like a baby. Let's see what he can do to those little tits of yours."

Paul was more than ready to cooperate. Right away he was lying back across Marge's knees, while she cradled his head in her arms and pressed his mouth to one of her nipples. Paul sucked enthusiastically, and grabbed hold of the other breast with his hand.

"Your turn, Paul," I said.

Paul was lying with his legs stretched out and about a foot and a half of erection standing up waiting for attention. He took his mouth away from a nipple that we could see was already swollen. "O.K. Hildi, get your mouth around this hunk of meat. Let's see what you can do with it."

Hildi giggled, and got down on her hands and knees beside Paul. She took his prick in her two hands, and fastened her mouth round the head. Then she looked up. "It's my turn, isn't it? I can't talk with my mouth full of prick. So Greg, while my ass is in the air, let me have two pricks at once, one at each end."

There were exclamations of approval as they watched Greg separate Hildi's legs and kneel between them. He stroked the two globes of her ass for a moment, then slipped his thumbs into her crack and pulled them apart. Hildi's anus was an inviting crater that Greg diddled with his finger, and we could see her wide open vulva hanging down between her thighs.

"Stick it to her, Greg," someone called, and Greg grabbed her waist and guided his fucking organ into a cunt that was evidently ready for action. His prick slipped right up inside with no effort, till his thighs were pressed hard against her cheeks.

"Your turn now, Greg," I said. And those were the last words I spoke for a while. Greg paused and his piston strokes ceased. He looked round the room. Then he looked at me. "Jason, let me see you do sixty nine with Mitzi, you on top."

I lay obediently on the rug, and Jason stood astride my head, stroking his fucking machine menacingly. "This is for everyone to see," he said to me. "Mitzi, let everyone see just what it is I'm going to be eating."

I opened my legs. "Wider," Jason commanded. I laughed. This was almost a repeat of what he'd told me to do earlier in the evening. I spread my thighs as wide as I could, and Cynthia and Bill stood close to look down at my wide stretched fuck hole. "Now raise you knees," Jason said, "I want those thighs as far apart as you can get them. I want to be able to see right up inside your tunnel. Boy, she's sure one wet pussy." I could feel the cunt juice trickling down into my crack and wetting my anus.

Jason got on his knees, with one on each side of my body, and I could smell the exciting smell of a man's genitals close above my face. He reached down with his hand, and put the swollen bulb at the end of his prick into my mouth. Already I could taste what his cum would be like. The pre-cum juice was oozing out, and I started to massage his knob with my tongue and suck it at the same time, loving the way it filled my mouth.

I was too much occupied with my cock-sucking to care what Jason was doing, so it was a shock when I felt his mouth pressed against my open cunt, forcing its way inside me, his tongue probing around inside my vulva and finding exquisite pleasure spots I didn't know I had. And then Jason's finger was massaging my clit, rubbing it while he tried to suck out every last drop of the cunt-juice I must have been pouring out. My clit must already have been poking out of its hiding place before I lay on the floor, I was so aroused by the sight of more naked men than I had ever seen before, so Jason's frigging and the gentle tongue-fucking he was giving my vagina had all of my genitals throbbing till I thought something would burst. I couldn't control myself, my ass cheeks left the floor and I was thrusting my cunt up at Jason, pressing every intimate part of me up into his face for his tongue and his teeth and his mouth to do what they would with.

I heard Bill's voice. "Hey, what about us?" And then, "I can't wait, I'm just about cumming at the sight of all this fornicating. Cynthia, get on the couch, let's fuck."

I was vaguely sorry I'd forgotten all about them, and pleased that Cynthia was going to get laid at last. Cynthia was the only one I had been sure would go for the night's entertainment. Cynthia loved fucking more than anyone I knew.

But by this time I wasn't thinking of much other than the orgasm that was building deep inside my cunt. Jason was mashing my clit unmercifully and sucking my cunt lips and probing up inside my fuck hole with his finger. I knew I was going to cum at any moment, and I was aware that I'd never cum inside a man's mouth before, even though I'd been eaten often enough. I was determined to make Jason cum at the same time, so I grabbed hold of his shaft and masturbated him with my hand while I worked on his knob with my tongue and sucked that lollipop till I could feel the throbs coursing through his prick right into my mouth.

shambles
shambles
153 Followers
12