All Comments on 'Party Girl'

by DiaperedSiouxsie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What's your point?

Written well and sexy too. But 'Loving Wife' category? Very very little 'wife' aspect there. Where was her husband? Was this a 'first' for her or is this the way she normally acts? Just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not at all erotic.

It could have been a good story. However, it was too crude and gross, and without the teasing and seduction it is not erotic.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Could be a good story

However, I gave it a low rating because it unrealistic.

oldmasteroldmasterover 9 years ago
Top story

Short, but oh so sweet! Yes it could have been longer and the erotic build-up made more intense, but it was very well written and I'd like to see further adventures of this particular bad wife.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just...

Just another cheating wife...Cheating from wife or husband for me turn off any story...Less than 1 *...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Erotic Coupling

Sweetie being married was virtually irrelevant in this tryst accounting! Further, the only seduction was the Bull being handsome, built and well-dressed. Sweetie, who knew his reputation well, decided she finally wanted to try him out, and that was it. No drama, just "Fuck me, sailor!" then Yes'm!"

This belongs in Erotic Coupling!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Souixsie wears a diaper cause she has worn out both holes researching her stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous