Party in the Desert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zvesda
Zvesda
8 Followers

He fucker her harder, and harder, and faster, and faster, increasing the speed and power until Alexis couldn't keep silent at all and started moaning so loud she might as well have been yelling. It really turned him on and starting pushing him towards the edge.

"I'm gonna cum!" he exclaimed and slammed his cock as deep inside her as it would go, holding it there except for a few small, rapid thrusts.

Alexis felt Dylan's cock pulse as his orgasm erupted inside of her, his sticky cum spewing out of his dickhead and coating the walls of her pussy canal, which triggered one final, massive orgasm that flowed through her body. She clenched down with her pussy and squeezed the entire length. Dylan kept trying to shove his cock deeper inside her, trying to milk every ounce of pleasure he could out of his orgasm. He pushed his hips up, which pushed hers ups and allowed him deeper access to her. He took full advantage of this, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her down onto him as he pushed up inward.

Dylan held her like, both their bodies effectively incapacitated by the waves of pleasure crashing through them, both with their eyes closed until the peaks of their orgasms subsided and they could move again.

"Did you like that?" Dylan said, voice still quivering from the lovely feeling of having cum inside her.

"Mmm hmmm," she replied, looking up at him coyly.

"Me too," he said with a chuckle and a smile.

He gave her a quick peck on the lips, followed by two more in rapid succession before pushing himself up off the cushions. He looked down at his now shrinking cock still buried inside Alexis' pussy, pleased that he didn't need to worry about getting anything on the cushions thanks to the towel.

"Ready?" he asked Alexis, who had a big smile on her face and had yet to open her eyes.

"Mmmm, no."

"Aw... oh well. Its getting softer. You're going to squeeze it out."

"Awww." Alexis' pussy was still occasionally spasming as aftershocks from her orgasm would hit. It was pushing Dylan's cock out as it lost rigidity. All things considered it was already about halfway out.

"Ok, 1...2...3," Dylan withdrew his cock from Alexis and rolled off the cushions onto the shag carpeting as Alexis sat up. She grabbed the towel and started wiping herself off. Dylan grabbed a corner of it and used it to clean off his cock.

"That was fun." Dylan said as he reached for his underwear. It felt like it had gotten a lot hotter in that room while they had sex and they were both a bit uncomfortably warm.

Alexis used the towel to wipe the sweat off her as Dylan put his underwear and shorts back on. The other girl in the room was now bent over one of the sofas with her partner drilling her from behind. They were still moving pretty slowly, and Dylan guessed that they had probably just started actually banging. He tried not to stare but couldn't entirely stop himself from watching them have sex as he got dressed. Even though he had just gotten laid himself and wasn't really horny anymore, the raw sexuality of this place still kept both of them in a slight state of arousal. Other people being in the room having sex around them definitely added to that, almost enough to make Dylan want to go again, but it was getting way too hot.

Alexis got dressed quickly and the two walked back into the atrium. Surprisingly there was only one couple having sex in it now in a seat off in the far corner, and the hallway was empty. Dylan led Alexis out toward the breezeway, pausing slightly as they passed an opening on their right where two couples were having sex next to each other in the cowgirl position before heading out of the Sex Sphere.

The greeter was gone too. Dylan placed the clean towel back in the towel box while Alexis tossed hers into the dirty bin. They put their shoes back on and walked back outside into the now about 130 degree heat.

"So, where to now?" Alexis asked. There were still about four more hours until sunset, which was when the real fun began.

"I don't know," replied Dylan. "We could go to Establishment, drink all their drinks and dance for a bit while they spray us with misters."

"That sounds fun!"

"Which way is it again?" she asked,

"I think it's on Geography, so up that way," Dylan said as he pointed up the side street.

Alexis and Dylan hopped back on their bikes and headed down the street, ready to get some free drinks and dance for a few hours, then go home to nap before heading back out for what was bound to be a killer night.

Zvesda
Zvesda
8 Followers
12