Party Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aim," Alex said, and the crowd cheered louder.

"Fire!"

They shot their loads right onto my mom's tits. Rope after rope of white sticky goop surged from their hard cocks onto my mom's open chest. She gobbled up whatever landed in her mouth, letting the rest glaze her body in sticky man seed.

The crowd cheered. When the guys stopped cumming, she kissed each of the dicks, sucking off the excess cum. They then pulled up their speedos and the crowd cheered for my mom. They kept cheering even after she got off her knees. The woman looked like sex itself. Bare tan tits covered in the cream of three young studs. They couldn't get enough. They wanted more.

My mom saw that, and she grabbed Josh from behind the DJ booth. He only smiled and walked with her into the crowd. She ripped off his speedo, exposing his hard cock to the crowd. She then shed her own bottom, her fleshy ass and soft pussy open to all.

I was feeling sick at the sight, and I tried to get away, but the crowd was too strong. Josh thrust his cock into my mom, fucking her deeply in front of the whole party. The crowd, somehow learning who she was, began chanting: "Chad's hot mom! Chad's hot mom!"

I couldn't get away. Josh fucked my mom every way possible, her face and chest still sticky from the fire hose. When he finished, she took his cock in her mouth and didn't let a drop avoid her gullet. She ate every bit.

Alex emerged from the crowd, exposing the video camera he'd been holding the entire time.

"Fuck, bitch," he said incredulously to my mom, "That was so fucking hot!" My mom smiled, still covered in sticky cum.

"I mean, look at Chad over here, cringing in the corner. The fact that everyone is boning his mom in front of him only makes this even hotter."

My mom laughed.

"Guys love to be the 'big man' and fucking a guy's mom is the easiest way to do so. Especially when the mom's as sexy and slutty as you!" My mom smiled widely, proud of her fit body and lusty libido.

"You should really consider doing a real film," Alex told her, "And not just an amateur video like this. But I'm sure this thing will sex like hotcakes anyway."

I didn't know that Alex was going to be actually distributing this video of my mother.

Alex extended his hand to my mom. "Business partners?" he asked.

My mom didn't take his hand. Instead, she got down on her knees and sucked his cock. This was entirely more appropriate than a handshake.

12