Party of Five Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time, Mark had time to register Abby's body. It was flawless. She was thicker than the other girls, but the only jiggle she had was in all the right places. Her natural tits were buoyed on her back as her shapely legs were spread as Mark's cock thrust in and out.

With every thrust, Abby let out a high-pitched squeal of delight. Madison was cupped to Mark's back with her tits pressed against his back and a hand on his balls as he fucked Abby. He couldn't see Bree, but Chloe had parked herself on top of Abby's face as Mark had a full-length view.

He arched forward and began to slam Abby with everything he had as he got a mouthful of Chloe's tits in the process. Madison's hands were now on Mark's ass, assisting in Abby's penetration. With a final thrust, Abby was sent over the edge of her orgasm and held Mark's dick as deep as it would go, perusing the inner walls of her opening.

Bree suddenly returned with a large tan dildo, equal to Mark's size and declared, "Time for me to have my fun..."

Mark exited Abby and faced Bree, who was sucking the dildo. She stuck the plastic cock deep into her pussy, let out a moan and said, "You go in my ass."

After a flashed smile, Mark bent Bree's legs back while Chloe and Abby flanked her and held her legs almost behind her head. With her pucker hole exposed, Mark slowly inched his rod into her entrance. "Holy fucking shit!" said Bree as she closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Madison had made her way to Chloe and was playing with her tits and slamming the dildo in and out of her friend. After a few dozen deep thrusts of medium pace, Mark grabbed Bree's shoulders and lifted her up off the couch, still with the dildo in her pussy and still with his dick in her ass.

He proceeded to fuck Bree as hard as he could until she came three separate times. Her cries of lust were only matched by the catcalling of her three friends, who had taken to pleasuring each other in the absence of Mark's rod.

He put Bree down as he noticed another gush coming from Madison, via the tongue of Chloe. His third orgasm of the night was not far off as he searched for who would be the receiver. He eyed Abby again on the couch and placed her sideways as he took position behind her. He placed his prick on her swollen clit and flicked it, sending sears of joy up and down Abby.

Suddenly, Chloe grabbed his cock and pressed it deep into her friend. Mark held Abby's leg and put another around her neck to grab one of her breasts. As he continued, he began to tweak Abby's nipple, only to be assisted there by Madison's tongue. Chloe had taken station at Abby's face where she was kissing her deeply, holding her throat and muffling her squeals. Bree planted her face between Mark's thrusting balls and Abby's clit, taking turns in licking both.

Mark felt his orgasm building and announced his upcoming ejaculation. Abby pulled her face away from Chloe just long enough to let out an exasperated, "Cum in my pussy."

Those words sent Mark over the edge as Abby's pussy lips clamped over the hilt of Mark's dick as he unleashed a steady stream of cum into the coed's canal. Bree was lightly rubbing Mark's balls to elicit every possible drop into her friend's slit.

Mark retracted and Bree was there to suck out the remaining semen as Madison searched for any cum oozing from Abby. Madison found leaking remnants and proceeded to swallow what she found.

He collapsed on the couch, flanked by the four naked beauties. "You can stay as long as you would like," said Chloe. Mark smiled and quickly fell asleep.

12