Party of Five Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn shrugged. "No big deal," she said. "I'm sure lot's of brother's and sister's experiment with each other."

"We're not experimenting," corrected Josh.

"Right," said Dawn. "Whatever."

"Are you gonna tell anyone?" Josh asked anxiously.

"Nah."

"Are you gonna tell Jacquie you know?"

"I don't know," said Dawn. "Maybe."

Despite Josh's hopes that she would leave, now that this extremely awkward conversation was winding down, Dawn plopped herself down on the bed beside Josh and showed no sign of leaving just yet.

"So what's it like?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What was it like? Having sex?"

Josh raised his eyebrows. "You wanna know?"

"Yeah," said Dawn. She leaned back on her arms. "Was it good?"

"It's sex," Josh said concisely.

"Right," Dawn replied. "So it's good." She looked thoughtful. "How do you do it?"

"Howdo we do it?" Josh inquired incredulously.

"What position?"

Josh sighed. "I dunno...missionary, I guess."

"That's it?"

"We've only done it twice," Josh let out, forgetting what he'd thought earlier.

"Oh...is that all?"

"What do you mean 'is that all'? I said we've been doing it a week."

"Yeah, well, I thought you'd have done it a lot more."

"Onlyyou can have sex a hundred times in a week, Dawn," Josh said, causing his sister to hit him on the shoulder.

"So why didn't you ask me?" she said.

"Ask you what?"

"To have sex with you," Dawn said, as though this was obvious.

Josh felt rationality and logic bounce around inside his head. "Why would I do that!?" he said.

"Didn't you ask Jacquie?"

"No," said Josh, "she asked me."

"Oh."

There was a pause. "You wanted me to ask you?" Josh said, very confused and a little curious.

Dawn shrugged. "Could be fun."

Josh's heart went off like a triphammer. His jaw muscles walked off the job again and his eyes became stuck on 'wide'. Dawn, noticing his silence, turned and looked at him with a neutral expression.

"What?" she said.

Josh couldn't answer.

"Aren't you curious?"

Josh started to splutter an answer. "I...I..."

"I am," said Dawn."

Josh recovered enough to cry out, "You want to havesex with me!?"

Dawn rolled her eyes. "Were you like this with Jacquie? She must have had a lot of patience."

"But...but..."

Dawn raised her eyebrows. "'But...yes I want to', or 'but...no thank you'."

Josh goggled at her. "You would?" he said. "If I asked you to."

"No. Not if you asked me and I didn't want to. But I'm askingyou, and I want to know ifyou want to. Well...do you?"

Josh clenched his eyes tightly shut, then opened them again.She's still there. He had to admit, that if he could have sex with any of his sisters (and it now looked like he could with two of them), he would have it with Dawn. She was the one that provoked lust and physical desire. He imagined she'd be wild and very, very kinky in bed.Gah...my sister!

"You're my sister, Dawn," said Josh.

Dawn looked upset. "Oh, and Jacquie isn't?"

"That's different," said Josh. "Jacquie and I...get along."

Dawn cocked her head to the side. "Look, do you want to or not?"

"I...I guess." Josh was surprised by his answer. Would he really go through with this? Having sex with Jacquie had been almost accidental. If she hadn't dropped her tits in the water that night, it never would have happened. It had been a gradual affair also, starting with innocent touching and exploring before it progressed to sex. This...this felt different.

"Good," said Dawn, leaping to her feet and crossing the room to shut the door. Josh was astounded by her confidence. Did she know what she was about to do?

"Are you sure this is something you want to do?" Josh asked, voicing his thoughts.

"Yes!" Dawn said impatiently, drawing the curtains. "Quit worrying."

She sat back on the bed, and breathed out deeply, her shoulders dropping as the stress escaped. She then took on her usual impish smile and looked at Josh.

"Are you sureyou want to?" she said. "You might catch an STD." Josh smiled at the irony. "Coz I'm such a slut," continued Dawn, making Josh feel very foolish. "I mean...who would possibly want to have sex withme?"

"Shut up," said Josh good-naturedly.

Dawn's smile widened. "So," she said, "does Jacquie normally kiss you?"

"Sometimes," said Josh, feeling his stomach twist into a knot. Every nerve ending in his body felt electrified. He was in complete lust over her; his entire body felt drawn to her like a piece of metal to a magnet. His cock, he supposed, was responsible for that – it was as hard as steel.

Dawn placed a hand tenderly on her Josh's and leaned in to him. It surprised Josh, how affectionate she was being; he'd always assumed Dawn would have sex like a pornstar – barely touching and devoting no time to kissing or fondling. He parted his lips as Dawn's tongue slid snakelike past his teeth.

She kissed far more passionately than Jacquie, opening her mouth wide to Josh and adopting a much slower pace. She prolonged each individual kiss, moving her head in circles, twisting her tongue around and then making wet smacking sounds when she pulled away. She would never pull away completely though; she hovered extremely close to Josh's face, parts of their cheeks or noses or chins touching. Then she would reach forward for another kiss, taking forever to get there, which drove Josh insane with desire.

Her palm was flat on his chest, roaming around with more force than Jacquie had used. The hand slid in between two of the buttons on his shirt, and massaged his skin. The feeling Josh had now was more familiar to him. This was how he felt when he looked at porn or masturbated, craving it like air. He wanted her so bad...and he was going to get her.

Dawn was more vocal than Jacquie too, moaning with her kisses and breathing in huskily between them. Josh recovered himself somewhat from Dawn's erotic onslaught. He brought his hands up and ran them along her slender arms. He pushed the sleeves of her top up when he reached them, and noted the extent of her tan.

Her hand was driving him crazy beneath his shirt, and her kisses were overloading his senses.God, she's good at this, Josh thought, wondering why he'd ever teased her about it.

Dawn broke away from his mouth. She dropped her head and dragged her tongue up the length of his throat. Josh let out an audible groan.

"You like that?" Dawn asked, smiling. She lowered her head again, tilted it completely sideways and sucked the skin of Josh's throat into her mouth. Josh groaned again, and started moving his hands around her back.

Dawn attended to his neck for a while, then leaned around it in search of more flesh. She licked his ears, she kissed the curve of his shoulder, then she did something that Josh knew only Dawn could do. She arched her back and craned her neck, so that she was staring up at him with parted lips and a sultry gaze. She was shorter than he was, so Josh was looking down at her upturned face. He lunged at her exposed neck and tried to mimic some of the things she had done to his. Dawn moaned and ran her hands into his hair. Josh kept his own hands running all over her back, revelling in how very tight her top was. He could also feel a bra strap underneath.

Dawn lowered her head again. She reached behind her and grabbed Josh's hands.

"Don't be shy," she said, moving them down to her butt. Josh let her place them there, then gripped her cheeks tightly. They fit perfectly into his hands, so compact was her ass. Josh had never really considered himself an 'ass man', but he knew that was set to change.

He slipped both hands underneath her butt, cupping it and enjoying more kisses in the meantime. Dawn now had one hand on the back of his head and another wrapped around his neck. Josh brought one of his up and tangled it in her hair. He had never seen – let alonefelt – a more intimate embrace than this. It was as if their bodies were trying to fuse together.

Josh lowered his lips and kissed the skin where Dawn's neck met her shoulder.

"You're good at this," said Dawn.

Josh lifted his lips just long enough to reply. "Coming from you, Dawn," he said, "that means a lot."

Dawn laughed. "Am I still a slut, then?"

"No," said Josh, sucking on the skin. "You're just very experienced."

"Mmmm," said Dawn, half in reply to what Josh had said and half in response to what he was doing to her shoulder. She savoured it for a minute longer, then placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back slightly.

Her fingers found the buttons on his shirt and she began undoing them, her eyes watching them move until she had finished them all. She looked up then and met his gaze. She reached her arms around the side of his body, which brought her face very close to his chest, and pushed the sleeves off his arms, sustaining eye contact the entire time, which Josh foundincredibly sexy. Once the shirt was off – which Dawn left lying on the bed rather than throwing it to the floor – her cheek was resting lightly against Josh's chest. She turned to face it and planted soft kisses in lines across his torso.

Josh shut his eyes for a second, just to experience the extreme rhapsody of feeling his sister kissing him in that way. As Dawn was kneeling, and bending over to reach his chest, Josh was able to reach his arms over her shoulders and run his hands down her back. When he reached the hem of her top, he curled his fingers around it and drew it up her back. Dawn's position meant he couldn't get it off yet, but he was able to massage the skin he had exposed.Ah, he thought,the wonders of moisturiser.

Josh lifted the waistband of her skirt and slid his hands inside, his middle finger running along the crease of her butt. Dawn made a muffled noise against his chest. She pried her lips away and leaned back on her knees. Her fingers took hold of the bottom of her top and lifted it over her head. The motion was extremely sexy – Dawn could make anything look sexy.

After the garment had fallen to the bed, Dawn shook her hair back into place with a flick of her head, the blonde highlights flying in all directions before it settled back into perfect place.

"Itold you you wear scarlet underwear," said Josh, admiring her bra. Her breasts were smaller than either Jacquie's or Alice's, though still about the size of mangoes. Josh thought the size was even more appealing.

"You said I wear scarletpanties," Dawn corrected.

"Well, what colour pantiesdoyou wear?"

Dawn lowered her gaze and smiled seductively. "You'll just have to find out," she said.

After that, she leaned back on her elbows and stared at Josh with an amused and expectant expression. Lying as she was, her belly had gone concave, and the hint of her ribs was visible. This, Josh thought, had to be one of his all time favourite poses. Pornstars never did it, but supermodels did, and Dawn could have easily been a supermodel. Even her tan didn't diminish when you got to her belly.

Josh ran his hand up her stomach and between her breasts. He ran it up her neck and then back down again to her belly.

"My skirt, silly," said Dawn. "Take it off."

Josh wanted to tell her how mind-blowingly, incredibly fucking sexy she was when she spoke like that, but he thought his sister already had enough of an inflated ego. And besides, she probably already knew it.

Josh reached out and took hold of the waistband of Dawn's skirt. Then, he realised he had no idea how to take a skirt off.

"Um..." he said, looking around for a zip or something.

"Just slide it off," said Dawn, making the word 'slide' sound like the phrase 'I'm going to make passionate, hardcore love to you all night long'.

Josh slid the skirt down over her toned legs, off her feet and then dumped it on the bed. Their clothes, he realised, were strewn all around them. He looked back at Dawn, and swallowed so he wouldn't drool. She looked phenomenal, lying there on her elbows in her bra and panties and her slender figure, a naughty little sparkle in her eyes. She was more gorgeous than gorgeous.

"Youdo wear scarlet panties," Josh said, noticing them. They were lace, like Jacquie's.

Dawn looked at him from beneath her eyelashes. "Now do you wish I'd bought you a pair?"

"No," Josh said, and he leant forward and started kissing her belly. "They look much better on you."

He slid the tip of his tongue up the middle of her chest, and when his eyes reached her bra, he realised she was undoing it. Josh lifted his tongue and watched in awe as Dawn worked the clasp behind her back. She brought her hands back around front a minute later and lifted the cups.

Her breasts were round, tanned...beautiful. She smiled at Josh's admiring look and told him to touch them. Josh obliged and closed his hands over them, into which they fitted perfectly. He felt the nipples digging into the centres of his palms.

"You don't have to be so gentle," said Dawn. "They won't break. Squeeze them harder."

Josh smiled at her continually erotic language and squeezed her breasts harder.

"Mmm, yeah," Dawn groaned. She covered Josh's hands with her own and moved them around. They rolled her breasts around in tandem.

"How do they feel?" asked Dawn.

"Really, really good," Josh replied.

"Better than Jacquie's?"

"The same," Josh said diplomatically.

He removed his hands from her breasts and brought them down to her panties. Dawn caught at his wrists.

"Leave them on for now," she said. Josh had to admit that seeing a girl wearing only panties was another of his favourite sights, so he complied.

Dawn pushed herself up and stepped off the bed, her long slender legs arcing in graceful circles before hitting the floor.How does she manage to make everything look so God damned sexy? Josh turned towards his sister and watched as she got down on her knees between his legs. He noticed that unlike Jacquie's breasts – which sagged a little once they were out of her top – Dawn's breasts didn't sag at all, they jutted out prominently as though they had a good idea of how beautiful they were and were showing themselves off.

Dawn's fingers went to the buttons on Josh's jeans and began to unfasten them. Josh watched in awe as she pushed the flaps of his fly apart and then dug her hand deep inside to fish out his cock. He jumped slightly and steadied himself with a deep breath. Dawn took her hand out and instead yanked his jeans down his legs. His jocks followed and his cock bounced free, showing itself to another person for the very first time (since he was two). It seemed to want to make quite an entrance too, as it was standing fully and solidly erect. Dawn actually licked her lips.

"Mmmm."

She began to lower her face towards it.

"Wh- what are you doing?" stammered Josh.

Dawn looked up with confusion. It was an astounding picture, Josh thought – his sister's face looking up at him only inches away from his throbbing dick.

"Hasn't Jacquie blown you before?" she asked. Josh blinked and thought for a moment that he was about to cum. He wasn't, luckily, as Dawn's face was perilously close to his cock.

"No, she hasn't."

Dawn frowned. "Well, that's no fun," she said. "That's the best part."

She reached out her hand and curled her fingers around Josh's shaft. She gave an impressed little moan and moved her hand up and down a bit. Josh held onto the edge of the bed and gasped loudly.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" said Dawn, looking up. "Wait 'til you feel this." She started to lower her mouth. Josh's hips bucked and she looked up at him again. "Do you want me to?"

All Josh could do was nod, and nod heartily. Dawn seemed to get the message, and closed her lips over his cock.

"Ah."

Dawn laughed, which, with Josh's cock in her mouth, gave him a curious sensation. She pulled her lips off again.

"You won't hold out long," she said, "so do you want to cum like this or do you wanna fuck?"

Josh thought she really had no shortage of sexy things to say. "What do you want?" he asked.

Dawn smiled. "You're a lot more considerate than most guys," she said. "We'll do the blowjob for now, but you have to fuck me some other time."

"OK," said Josh, his spine tingling.

"Ready?" said Dawn, looking up at him, her mouth hovering less than an inch away from his cock. Josh nodded.

She took it inside her mouth again, her hand gripping the shaft. Josh tried to relax and stem the enormous flood of cum that was waiting impatiently inside his balls, threatening to surge out at any moment.

Dawn's experience showed; she was good at this – really good. She slid her mouth down Josh's shaft, taking almost all of it inside. She stayed there for a moment, her nose in his pubic hair, then tightened her lips and dragged them back up. Josh groaned loudly and clutched the bed tighter. Dawn reached out, took one of his hands and placed it on the back of her head.

Josh was trying desperately to calm down, to think about something else for a while, but it was hard when Dawn was sliding her tongue over the head of his cock. She finally pulled it out of her mouth with a soft 'pop' and looked up at Josh with a wicked grin. A thin rope of saliva was hanging from the corner of her mouth. Josh's cock though, was completely covered with it.My sister's saliva, he thought. Dawn's saliva!

"Are you close?" she asked. Josh nodded. "We'll just wait a bit then." She started to lightly caress his balls with one of her hands and used the other to wipe her mouth.

"How's it feel?" she asked, her eyes on Josh's face.

"Incredible," croaked Josh.

Dawn laughed. "But I'm a slut, Josh."

"No, you're not," said Josh. "You're amazing." Dawn's smile widened.

"Bet you never thought you'd be getting your first blowjob from your sister."

Josh shook his head. "Glad I am though."

Dawn looked down and raked her hand across Josh's belly. "I never thought I'd be this naughty." She looked up again. "But I like it – having my brother's cock in my mouth. Feels nasty."

"It's so hot – the things you say," said Josh, finally voicing his thoughts.

"Makes it much better," Dawn replied, massaging Josh's cock head with her fingers. Then she looked up again, fixing him with a fervent look, no longer smiling. "Like when I say, 'I'm going to suck on your cock until you cum inside your sister's mouth'."

"Hohhhhhh," Josh groaned, his control slipping a bit.

Dawn grinned again. "See...much better."

She gave her head a flick, shifting her hair, and lowered her mouth again.

"By the way," she said, looking up, "that'sexactly what I'm gonna do. And I'm gonna swallow it all, too."

Josh started to lose control rapidly. He hung on desperately as Dawn's mouth sunk over his cock again. This time, she didn't tease or tantalise; she started bobbing her head up and down, using her mouth like Jacquie had used her pussy. She was making heaps of saliva though, and spreading it all over Josh's length. She reached up and gripped the sides of his torso as the barrier inside his balls was shattered into a million tiny pieces.

The cum rushed down his cock and started spilling into Dawn's mouth. She drew back a bit and used her hand to keep stimulating him. Josh felt the same sensation he had felt having sex with Jacquie the first time – complete disorientation – only magnified a hundred times. He made sure he watched though, and what he saw took his breath away, as well as his cum.

He could see the muscles in Dawn's throat working furiously as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful of his cum. She was even making low moaning sounds that made Josh cum harder. He decided to say something.

"You are so fucking hot," he told her.