Party of Five Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn didn't respond, which was little wonder considering Josh's cock was jammed firmly inside her mouth. He felt the tide begin to diminish, and he began to cum like he did when he masturbated. Only a few more squirts were left and Dawn got them all. When the cum had stopped, she lowered her lips again to the base of Josh's cock and slid them back firmly, extracting another two squirts, though they dribbled out this time rather than rocketed out. After that, she pulled her mouth off and opened it, looking up at Josh with her bright green eyes. There was cum on her tongue, and she stuck it out to show him. It was on the walls of her mouth too, on her gums, her teeth, everywhere.

"Oh, my God," said Josh, feeling dizzy.

Dawn smiled and pulled her tongue back inside her mouth. She shut her lips and swallowed, then showed it to him again. Her mouth was empty.

"You are so nasty," said Josh. Then he added, "I thought girls didn't like the taste. I thought it was too salty."

Dawn shrugged. "I like it," she said. "Especially yours."

"Was it better than other guys'?" Josh asked out of curiosity.

"It tastes the same really," Dawn replied truthfully. "But it's yours, so it's better."

"Thank you," Josh replied, feeling he had never been so thankful before in his life, nor meant the words so genuinely. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, Joshy," Dawn replied, taking hold of his cock again. She opened her mouth and put it inside. Josh was stunned. He was far too limp and far too cum-free to derive any physical pleasure from it; but mentally and visually he could have had another orgasm. Dawn seemed to like it too.

Eventually, she pulled the limp appendage out of her mouth, which now resembled a large raisin.

"I thought you'd make fun of how small it was," Josh said, voicing something he had been worrying about.

"I wouldn't do that," Dawn said, resting his cock on the palm of her hand for a second to look at it. "Besides, it's not small – it's average. And let me tell you that almost all cocks are around five or six inches. So don't be shy about yours. It's beautiful."

Josh's heart swelled with affection towards his sister. "And," she said, "it's how youuse it that matters."

"Jacquie said that, too," said Josh.

Still kneeling, Dawn raised her body, so that her butt was no longer resting on the back of her legs, and faced Josh on a level. "She's right," she said, and kissed him.

Josh had always cringed at the idea of tasting cum, even his own. But he really, really didn't care right now, and it turned out not to be that bad after all. He returned the kiss as best he could but was a little too drained to put much ardour into it.

Dawn pried her lips off his and jumped up onto the bed. She lay down with her head on a pillow, looking at Josh with a curious smile.

"Thanks, Dawn," Josh said again and stood up. Dawn caught his hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" Her hand was clutching his so tenderly and softly; it looked tiny.

"We can't have sex now," Josh said incredulously. "I won't be able to get hard for days after what you did."

Dawn smiled sympathetically, as though he was missing the point of something entirely. "I said we'd fuck next time, but I didn't say we wouldn't do anything else now."

She released Josh's hands and dropped both of hers to her waist, where she took hold of her panties and slid them off. This time, she held them out, dangling on her index finger, and let them fall to the floor.

"I gave you head, now you have to give me head."

"But I don't know how," Josh replied.

"Then I'llshow you," said Dawn, turning over slightly to lean on her elbow. "Just get back on the bed and put your head between my thighs, little bro."

Josh looked about the room nervously. "Can I put my pants back on first?" he asked.

Dawn sighed. "Fine, just hurry up. I'm horny as hell."

Josh smiled and felt his chest swell with pride.She needs me, he thought.

He picked up his pants and jocks and put both on. He then pushed his shirt off the bed and knelt down with his head close to Dawn's pussy.

"I haven't seen a vagina before," Josh said.

"What about Jacquie's?" asked Dawn.

"We do it under the sheets."

Dawn rolled her eyes. "Don't you guys haveany fun?"

"It was my first time!" Josh replied defensively.

"What about the second time?"

Josh thought for a moment, then replied, "It was my second time!"

Dawn rolled her eyes again. "Just put your tongue in my pussy, will you."

"Well, if you're going to be so bossy about it...maybe I won't. Maybe I'll just leave you alone, all hot and horny with no one to satisfy you."

Dawn scoffed indignantly. "I don't need you to satisfy me," she said.

"I'll just leave, then," said Josh. He paused to see if she'd protest. She only crossed her arms (which smothered her breasts) and glared at him with her chin raised defiantly.

Josh shrugged, grabbed his shirt and walked to the door. He twisted the knob and pulled it open.

"Get back here!" Dawn shouted furiously.

Josh turned back with a wide grin. "I thought you didn't need me."

Dawn's jaw clenched tightly and she looked at Josh as though she was trying to decide what to say.

"Argh!" she yelled, slamming her leg down on the bed like a stubborn child. "You're an asshole."

"Say it, Dawn," said Josh, thoroughly enjoying himself. "Say it and I'll come back."

Dawn's look was full of malice; she looked like she was trying to set Josh's clothes alight just by staring at him. "You're a bastard, you know that."

Dawnhated to cave; she would rather have her most prized belongings broken or ripped or dipped in rancid milk than give in to Josh. He had used that ploy for the first few years but quickly discovered it didn't work on Dawn. Still, she hadn't told him to fuck off yet, which was always a good sign.

"Are you going to say it, Dawn?" Josh asked.

Dawn gave him one final look of pure hatred, then sighed and looked down at the floor. "I need you, Josh," she said.

"Well, that wasn't very sincere," Josh said. "You'll have to do better than that."

Dawn uncrossed her arms and slapped the side of the bed. "Joooooosh," she wailed, and her pleading tone almost broke him, but he stayed strong.

Dawn opened her eyes wider and curled her lips into a smile. She inclined her head and looked up at Josh through her long eyelashes. "Please, Josh," she said alluringly, "if you come back to bed, I'll let you put your cock in my mouth again." She said the entire thing as though she were playing the part of a schoolgirl in a porn movie.

Josh's heart flipped around inside his chest but his cock stayed limp. "You know, that would have worked if I hadn't just cum like a horse."

"Arrrghh!" Dawn roared with fury. "Would you just please, please come back."

"Only if you say it properly."

Dawn looked at him, not angrily but thoughtfully, and Josh saw her defences crumble. This time, she said it earnestly –very earnestly.

"I need you Josh," she said. "I need you so bad. Please eat me out."

Josh was satisfied, and incredibly turned on, despite his soft cock. He closed the door again and locked it before returning to the bed.

"You're evil," Dawn said, sounding a little impressed.

Josh knelt down again and positioned his head between his sister's legs.

"So do you know what to do?" she asked.

"Not really," replied Josh, "but I'll experiment first and then you can tell me what to do."

"OK," Dawn agreed, letting him lower his head and service her desires.

Josh felt like he was in front of a smorgasbord of his favourite foods – he didn't know where to start. First, he ran his hand over Dawn's slit, savouring the feel of it.

"So you shave?" he said.

"Obviously," Dawn replied. "Are you gonna lick it or not?"

"In a minute," said Josh, staggered by how casually they were discussing the eating of Dawn's pussy.

He lowered his head and used his tongue to do the same thing he had done with his hand. With his hands no free, he pushed Dawn's lips apart and continued licking the soft pink interior.

"Do many guys do this for you?" he asked.

"Not many," said Dawn. "And the ones that do are usually terrible at it."

"Won't I be terrible then?" Josh asked, prodding a part of her pussy.

"Probably. But you'll get to practice more often."

Josh looked up and over Dawn's breasts at her face. "How often?"

"Every day, tiger," she said, making Josh's blood run hot.

"I don't think I'll have any more cum for a few weeks," he said.

"We'll get you stocked up again," said Dawn. "You know those miniskirts I wear around the house?" Josh nodded. "I've got shorter ones."

Josh smiled and returned to his sister's pussy. He stiffened his tongue and pushed it inside her opening. It didn't sound like it was doing much for her though, so he pulled it out and licked her again.

"Where's your clit?" he asked.

Dawn reached a hand down and felt around her pussy. "Riiiiiight...there," she said after locating it. It became clear to Josh that he had to move apart another set of lips before he got to it.

"So what should I do to it?" he asked.

"Come here first," said Dawn, beckoning him up. She took hold of his hand and licked on his fingers for a while. "There," she said, when she was finished. "It's not good if you touch it with dry fingers."

"Couldn't I have licked them myself?" Josh asked as he returned to his position between her legs.

"Yeah, but it's more fun this way," Dawn replied with a grin.

"So I should use my fingers?"

"You can if you want to. But use your tongue more."

"OK," said Josh, spreading apart Dawn's inner pussy lips and licking them with his tongue. He swirled it around, lathering every surface with saliva. He stopped and kissed various parts of her pussy, then opened his mouth as wide as it would go and closed his lips over it.

"Mmm, that's nice," Dawn said. "Kiss it a bit more."

Josh planted kisses around the pink area, which was now very moist.

"Not like that," said Dawn. "Pretend it's my mouth."

Josh's cock twitched at her words. He imagined he was kissing Dawn again; he used his tongue to lick the mouthful of pussy he had and then sucked softly.

"Mmm, yeah – that's it. Now do my clit."

Josh moved his mouth up to the engorged bud. He poked his tongue out of his mouth and flicked it gently with the tip. Dawn started to move her pelvis around.

"That's it, Joshy," she said, bringing her hands up to rub her breasts. "Just like that."

Josh flicked her clit a few more times before applying more pressure with his tongue. He drew circles around it and then ran the surface of his tongue over it.

"Mmmmm." Dawn grabbed his head with both hands; her hips were gyrating wildly now. "It won't take long," she warned.

Josh opened his lips into an 'o' and closed them around Dawn's clit, sucking it into his mouth and touching the tip of his tongue to it. This evoked a long moan from Dawn. She arched her back and stuck her breasts up into the air. Josh was getting hot again.

"Don't stop, Josh," said Dawn. "Don't you dare stop! I'll kill you if you do."

Josh got the message and kept going, applying more suction to her clit and prodding it with his tongue again.

"Oooooh, I'm gonna cum, Josh. Keep going, OK? Even while I cum."

Josh continued, sucking and licking and poking until his jaw was beginning to feel sore. He didn't stop however; he didn't doubt that Dawn would kill him if he did.

Her hips bucked and she screamed – way too loud. Josh felt like telling her to keep it down but he resisted and kept eating her pussy. Dawn kneaded her breasts with her hands, then put them on the top of Josh's head, and then used one for either.

"Ooooooooh," she moaned, the motion of her hips becoming more consistent. She moved her pussy around as Josh kept doing what he was doing.

Finally, just as Josh thought his jaw was going to fall off, Dawn's leg muscles relaxed and she started to rub her breasts with a contented "Mmmmm."

Josh looked up and waited for her to meet his gaze. "You can stop now," she said when she saw him.

Josh lifted his mouth away and sat back on his knees to admire the sight of his post-orgasmic sister. Dawn sat up too and looked at him with dazzled eyes.

"Where did you learn to do that so well?" she said.

"I've read a bit about it on the 'net," he explained.

"You naughty boy," said Dawn enticingly, crawling closer and taking Josh's hand in both of hers. She lifted it up and ran it around her belly and over her breasts. "You've been spending all that time reading about how to eat pussy on the 'net when you could've been eating mine all along."

"All you had to do was ask," said Josh

Dawn smiled, lifting his hand up and kissing the centre of his palm. "We'd better get dressed," she said. "Jacquie will be back soon."

Josh nodded. He stood up and picked his shirt up, which was the only garment he had to put on. He slid it on and started doing up the buttons. Dawn was bending over to pick up her bra, which had fallen on the floor, affording Josh a superb view of her ass and pussy. She wiggled it at him before straightening up.

Dawn clipped her bra back on and then shrugged on her top. Josh thought it was a strange order to put your clothes back on in, but it was infinitely more sexy, especially when Dawn did it.

She fixed him with a coy look. "Can you hand me my panties, little brother." Josh stooped down to collect his sister's panties and threw them to her. "Thanks, tiger," she said and began to pull them on. Next she slid her skirt back on and they were both fully dressed.

"So are you going to tell Jacquie?" Josh asked.

"Nah," said Dawn, "she might flip out."

"Why would she flip out?"

Dawn shrugged. "She might not like it that I'm fucking her man."

"Don't you mind that she and I will still have sex?"

"Why spoil your fun?" said Dawn. "You'll enjoy having sex with two girls. You'll probably get really tired though." She favoured him with that sultry look of hers that only Dawn could do. "Just make sure you save some cum for me."

Josh laughed. "You have to make sure I save some cum for you. If you blow me like that again I'll die of dehydration."

"Oh, I plan to blow you like that every chance I get," said Dawn with a salacious grin. She crossed the room and kissed Josh on the mouth while she cupped his crotch in one of her delicate hands.

"I'll see you two later," she said, and walked out of the room.