All Comments on 'Party of Five Ch. 09'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't change a thing!!!

For those who are telling you to make this a "cum spewing orgy"...forget them. The story is pregressing very nicely nd you should not change a thing. You have made Josh a very lucky boy and he should be happy with what he has. Good Job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This series fucking rocks!

don't change anything. I like the way the story is developing and the pace it is taking. The story always keeps you guessing as to what going to happen and who with. Great job! My only request is that you make more chapters and submit them quickier

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

I have said it before and i'll say it again i love this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awsome

i love it so far, i think you should get the mom and the other sister involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely love this, i was stumbled upon this through a msn convo and had to start reading from the beginning and omfg it was a good choice. Love your style of writing, the plot build up and the crude humor within the story. keep it up.

guiltiness3guiltiness3over 12 years ago
You are really burning it up!

The slow build up was excellent to this full run. I have to finish this marathon with 11 chapters to go.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago

OMG its really hard to read the Dawn/Josh Interactions. He really has no spine whatsoever. Not that its uncommon. It just makes it totally unbelievable that a drop dead gorgeous chick like Dawn falls for him. He really is the baby in this story and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Enjoying the story so far. ...I dont get the bs about him being tired because he got a blow job, thats a load. When I was in their age group I was always good to go three times a day, easy. ...and when We're done having sex after 45 minutes or more I always get right up and go do something, not fall asleep! So that seems so out of context.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF?!?

Where is Alice!!!!!!!!!! > (

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So.... Whats up with him being tired just because he got a blowjob? Story is shaping up nicely though! ...though I don't buy into it a bit about him playing at not going down on her, that boy would have been champing at the bit to get his face between her legs as soon as she suggested it! Lol :). ....though its totally believable that it never occurred to him to return the favor, lol.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago

Hope it picks up soon and he settles for one or the other of them. Getting boring seems like same thing the last chapter and this one

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

Seriously this 'guy is a complete and utter dickhead and the fact that his fictitious sisters are so hot for the pimple-faced geek who doesn't exercise has an average penis absolutely no game and has the most irritating attitude fucking ever is an absolute joke. I mean for fucks sake how old is this guy his internal dialogue literally sounds like a fucking 7-year-old?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous