Party of Five Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers

"Sorry," he said, coming back to lean against the bench, "just horny I guess."

Jacquie was eyeing him with suspicious amusement, as well as peeling the tomatoes at the same time. "You don't have to be sorry," she said. "I just didn't think you were so...kinky." She turned her attention back to the tomatoes, still smiling.

Was Jacquie into that stuff? Had she ever given or received oral sex from a guy before? Did she like talking as Dawn did during the act? Ah, it didn't matter; sex with Jacquie was sensual and romantic, which was what Josh liked. And besides, he had Dawn to satisfy those other, more primal urges.

Josh, having stuffed up all the jobs he'd been given pertaining to food, was relegated to setting the table and then placing the plates on it once Jacquie had finished them. Alice wandered into the kitchen almost immediately, saying something smelled good. Josh called out to Dawn and his mother, who joined them a minute later.

The meal was, as usual, dominated by girl-talk, which left Josh, as usual, to amuse himself with his own imagination, which, lately, had resulted in him picturing Jacquie naked. Tonight, however, it was Dawn he pictured naked, which was much easier, as he had, in fact, seen her completely naked. Dawn would occasionally look across from her engrossing conversation and smile wickedly at him, which would stiffen Josh's cock if it wasn't already stiff, which was never the case when Dawn was near.

Tormenting his thoughts though, was apparently not enough for Dawn. Halfway through the meal, Josh felt a slender, stocking-clad foot press down on his cock. He jumped straight away, which made all the cutlery and glasses at the table shake and jingle. Everyone looked at him; Alice, Jacquie and his mother with confusion and Dawn with mischievous innocence. Dawn however, never managed to look completely innocent.

"Uh..." said Josh, "stomach cramp."

Satisfied, the three bewildered women turned back to their meals and began another conversation on some new hairdresser that had opened at the mall. Dawn, however, didn't appear to be finished. Her foot came to rest on Josh's crotch again, which he bore with more composure. She wasn't looking at him, but rather concentrating on her meal and then joining in the conversation. It amazed Josh that she could speak coherently and still manage to rub her foot in circles around his crotch. Josh stared down at his meal with enough concentration to make it levitate. He gritted his teeth and tried desperately to stop his eyes from shutting and his mouth from moaning.

Dawn kept her pace extremely slow, ensuring that there were no unfortunate accidents at the dinner table. She was, however, driving Josh insane, to the point where he was actually pushing his crotch more firmly against her foot. All too soon, dinner ended and Josh was called on to help Jacquie with the dishes. Dawn, grinning like an imp, disappeared somewhere else, as did Laura and Alice. Josh and Jacquie fell into their routine: washing, rinsing, drying, stacking.

"Stomach cramps?" Jacquie asked as she handed her brother one of the plates. "Maybe you really are coming down with something?"

"Wha...? Oh...no, I'm fine," Josh replied.

"Well, then, what are you getting stomach cramps for?"

"Oh, probably just from exercising," said Josh, stacking the plate.

"Exercising?" asked Jacquie. "Since when do you exercise?"

"I do, on occasion, engage in a bout of sit-ups."

"Really? When?"

"Before I go to bed."

"Do you put your feet under the bed?"

"Yeah," said Josh, "why?"

"Ah...so maybe that's what all the creaking was. I always thought you were just pleasing the old peter."

"Jacquie!"

Jacquie chuckled. "Oh, come on," she said, "as if you need to be embarrassed about jacking off, after what we've done."True, thought Josh.

"So, have you been doing them long or just recently?" Jacquie asked with a smile.

"I've been doing them on and off for years."

"Oh," said Jacquie. "I thought you might just be doing it to impress me – get rock solid abs."

"Would that turn you on?" asked Josh, surprised at his own candidness.

"Not really," replied Jacquie. "You abs already turn me on."

Josh smiled, thankful that he wouldn't have to start doing a thousand sit-ups a day just to impress his sister. They werehard!

There were a few minutes of silence in which they continued washing the dishes. Then, Josh spoke, out of pure sexual frustration.

"So, do you think tonight, we could...?"

Jacquie looked at him. "Not with the others in the house," Jacquie replied. "I told you."

"Right," said Josh, turning back to the glass he was drying.

"You're horny?" said Jacquie.

"Like a bull in mating season."

Jacquie laughed. "Well, you'll just have to go solo tonight."

"That's no fun anymore," said Josh with disappointment.

"Well, that's probably because you've done it a million times already."

"I have not—" Jacquie looked at him with eyebrows raised. "Okay, so maybe I have done it that many times," Josh conceded. "It's still no fun."

"Would it help if you thought of me?"

Josh crinkled his brow. "You'd let me?"

"I let you go inside me," Jacquie said, "I don't think imagining it would be a problem."

Josh nodded. "Okay...thanks." The weirdness struck Josh; thanking his sister for letting him picture her as he brought himself to orgasm. He liked it.

"Have you ever thought about me before?" Jacquie asked, curious.

"Before?"

"Before we started," amended Jacquie.

"Oh." Josh felt his face turn red and wondered why it was. It seemed he was doomed to embarrassment evenif he was having sex with his eldest sister. "Once," he said.

Jacquie grinned broadly. "Really?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"And what was I doing?"

Josh eyed her sceptically. "What were youdoing?"

"Yeah...in your fantasy."

"Well...it wasn't so much a fantasy as just picturing you."

"That's all?" asked Jacquie dubiously.

"Well, you were topless."

"And I wasn't doing anything else?"

"Not really."

"Oh," said Jacquie. "Did you cum a lot?"

"Like a horse."

Jacquie smiled, satisfied. It was true, of course; Joshhad, that one time he had thought about her, pictured her naked breasts, which he'd always longed to see, at least subconsciously. He couldn't tell her though, for obvious reasons, that the time he had pictured Dawn, she had been rubbing her panty-clad pussy and saying things like "You bad boy, Josh." He had cum wildly that time, his entire body shaking as the cum splattered all over his own hand – something which he usually avoided.

"You can go if you want," said Jacquie. "I'll finish here."

"Are you sure?" Josh asked.

"Yeah," Jacquie replied. "Go make yourself cum for me."

Josh knew right away that he would be picturing those words as he orgasmed. Thanking Jacquie, he dried off his hands and sprinted up the stairs. He resisted the urge to start unzipping his jeans on the way, as it could lead to unexplainable questions if Alice, Dawn or his mother walked passed. Well, not so much Dawn anymore; she would probably offer to unzip them for him.

As if she had read his thoughts, Dawn came strolling out of her room from down the hall, noticing Josh and grinning at him. "Where are you off to?" she asked.

"Uh...my room. To...do homework."

"Homework?" Dawn asked sceptically, her hands on her hips and her hips angled erotically. Josh nodded. Dawn looked at him a moment longer, as though trying to discern whether he was lying from his expression. She seemed to have a better solution though, and promptly dropped her gaze to Josh's crotch, which, though not conspicuous enough for any of the others to notice, told Dawn that his cock was immensely hard.

"You're going to jack off, aren't you?" she asked. Josh opened his mouth, but couldn't think of anything to say really. Dawn sauntered towards him, stopping less than a foot away. She was quite a bit shorter than him, Josh realised; even that small fact he found sexy. Dawn reached a hand down and cupped his bulging crotch.

"It's too bad we're not alone," she said, "or I could help you."

Josh's spine started to wriggle inside his body and he finally saw the truth in the expression 'the hairs on the back of his neck stood up.' Even though she wasn'tthat much shorter than Josh, Dawn managed to position herself so that her face was lookingup into his. She wasn't smiling anymore, but simply looking at him with a coy, teenage girl look. Her voice took on a different, far huskier edge. "And you could cum all over my face."

Sparks of electricity or lust or something ran through Josh's entire body and he felt perilously close to cumming. But no, he couldn't do it here, not in plain view of everyone. He had to stop having these hallway rendezvous' with Dawn – it was dangerous.

Josh's brain sent out a tendril of thought and eventually reached his voice box. "I...should...we shouldn't. Not now."

Dawn looked down at his chest and ran her fingertips around it in slow circles. "Mmm, you're right. Too bad." She looked back up into Josh's eyes. "Wait here for a second." Leaving Josh standing in a pre-orgasmic state, Dawn spun around and walked back to her room. She remained inside for only a few seconds, then returned to Josh. She came up close to him again and held out his palm, which she placed something in – something lace and scarlet. Her panties.

"Use these," Dawn said.

Josh stared down at the tiny garment in awe and disbelief. "You want me to masturbate with these?"

"Yeah," said Dawn. "You can cum on them if you like, I don't mind. I might even lick it off."

Josh gritted his teeth so tightly they began to hurt. He curled his free hand into a fist and dug the nails into his palm.Not yet, not yet.

"I can even find a photo of me, if you want."

"This is fine," Josh chirped in a high-pitched voice.

Dawn smiled, then sucked on his earlobe. "Make me proud," she said, then giggled and disappeared down the stairs.

Josh stood completely still, completely flabbergasted and completely horny. He looked down again at Dawn's panties and then wandered dazedly into his room, shutting the door behind him.

Dawn's panties! He was holding Dawn's panties. In his hand. And he could masturbate with them.On them. This was...this was incredible. But then, he was supposed to be thinking about Jacquie. So much for imagination; he now had two gorgeous women telling him to think of them while he got off. How the hell did that make things worse than having no one to think about?Argh.

Josh looked down at Dawn's panties again, and felt his crotch stir with anticipation. He wanted to use them desperately, to wrap them around his cock and blow his load right into them. But Jacquie...Jacquie's breasts...Jacquie's big, gorgeous breasts. And what she had said to him.

At last, Josh decided it was only fair to honour Jacquie's request first, and put Dawn's panties away in his draw, which he hoped he would be able to hang on to for at least a few days. He pulled the curtains closed and sat back on his bed, unzipping his jeans and extracting his cock. He shut his eyes and pictured Jacquie kneading her breasts with her hands and telling him to cum for her. It didn't take long at all, no longer than a few seconds really, until he slammed a wad of tissues over the top of his cock and exploded into them as wave after wave of pleasure ran through his body.

"Jacquie," he groaned quietly and then waited until the paroxysms of pleasure had abated. The tissues were, of course, soaked beyond compare with any of his previous masturbation sessions. He imagined Dawn licking the pearly white cream up with her tongue and dribbled another tiny spurt which he caught with the tissues. He disposed of them in his wastebasket and then pulled his pants back up, feeling very clear-headed and relaxed. Before he left his room, Josh took a moment to reflect on his life, and reckoned, at the present at least, it was pretty damn good.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers
12