All Comments on 'Party of Five Ch. 11'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome

absolutely awesome, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Out of Control

Man this is the greatest series of all time i've loved it from day one

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

this was a great story i cant wait for the next one.Please do keep me waiting for to long

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Onion Skins

This is so good because you've taken the trouble to develop the layers of characters so well. Dawn apparently capricious but not so - really?. Hidden and more subtle depths to Jacqui? - I think so.

The third sister? as yet largely unknown.It intrigues me how she might be brought into the mix or will she at all?. Has Valerie made her final exit or will she be our heros "get out of jail card" in the final denouement?.

Don't let anyone else tell you how to develop this story .You're doing great on your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great buildup

Great story, great characters. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome

awesome chapter, keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved It!

the story's great, the characters are well develop and it runs seemlessly. i can tell you put alot of work into it,and that alone makes it worth reading. i love the Josh/Dawn pairing,but i really want to know what (if)is going to happen with Josh/Alice

Faithfully reading,

J-Kyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent !

I have checked everyday for new chapters - you are doing a great job building the characters. The detail and suspense is exciting. Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Perfect

Yeah, title sums it up. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Better and Better

Chapter 11 was very good work. I don't know if these people will ever actually get along, but I think they're learning to live with each other. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Winner

Josh and Dawn Josh and Jacque Josh and Valerie all three could be good but what about the youngest he can't fantasize about her. Josh is now a man in a strange way but a man thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Keep those new chapters coming. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Need. next... installment...

NOW! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories I've read so far. The way the characters develop, admittedly, i've only read the 10 first chapters, but they're hot :D

David48David48over 18 years ago
Who knew

I thought that the little bitch was expendable until Josh finally nailed her. Now I think Dawn is probably just what the kid needs. I like her. I like the story too, but what the fuck is it with all these anonomous horse shit critiques?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Selfish

Josh seems a very selfish character. Happy to take what his sisters offer but ready to drop them in a flash for Valerie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Similarities are Incredible

The sibling characters are so much like my own family it's scary (other than the sex stuff.) Although I only have one sister who is 6 years older than me, the personalities of all these three girls are rolled up into my one, pretty, intelligent, sexy, sister who I fought with a lot, and who nursed me at times when hurt, and helped with my homework. And my sister did the dishes while I dried. Incredible. And she has nice boobs too :-). Up to chapter 11 so far. HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Incredible!

Great detail about the sensations they both felt, well describing both their orgasms. It was so hot to have Dawn staring into his eyes and egging him on to spurt into her willing pussy. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Incredible

Finally, I thought that this was never going to happen, with Josh's thick skull some times.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
wonderful!!

just a wonderful sex scene,,,loved it! very hot and even a bit romantic from josh's pov,,,,,its great that i know the characters...i do not see what josh finds attractive about dawn,,,she is a slut and a potty mouth,,,,with not many redeeming qualities,,i would think he would find jacqie or alice more to his liking,,,and after all, that will happen as well!!,,,((lol))

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Didnt like this chapter much.

Reasons:

1. Valerie dumps him after his sociopathic sister made a scene the night before yet Josh doesn't even entertain the stray thought that Dawn MADE her dump him.

2. I just thought 'wow, he actually grew some balls' at the end of the last chapter when he told her 'No' but no he is back at square one, hes usual spineless, clueless self, yippie.

(Sorry it just gets on my nerve that Dawn leads him arround by his balls, goes totally psycho on him and he still follows her around like a puppy)

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceabout 11 years ago
“I’ve gotta be nice and wet so you can penetrate me.”

“How do we do that?” Josh asked.

For an 18yo who's watched a lot of porn, Josh is pretty (nay, *really*) stupid.

hejohejoover 10 years ago
hot

Normally I don't comment o a story in the middle, I usually wait till the end . But I want to say this chapter is on of the hottest I have read in a while. Hope the rest of it is even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Getting better...

...almost gave up on the story when dickhead pulled his "I cant fuck my sisters, I have a date now!' Bullshit. I actually read a few other stories and then came back to see if it would un-lame itself, lol. ...and yeah, as the poster below couldnt believe the kid didnt know to lick the girl, lol! ...and I never heard stories about not going down on girls b/c of hygene problems. Never once heard any complaints... Anyone else? ...now I DID wind up sitting next to this fat woman on a grayhound bus going to Houston once (shuddering)... She must have had a yeast infection from HELL! Gawd the smell! ...oh! Funny story, sort of... Friend related a story of a family reunion and everyone was swimming just off the beach at a lake and an older aunt must have had a bad one because the hundreds of minnows would NOT leave her alone! ...and only her!! Lol. Can you imagine the embarrasment?!

Anyway the story looks to be improving, yay! Hopefully the fighting is over and he can keep his head out of his ass :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That was really good! :). ...well all except for dufus cumming in his pants, lol. That was just sad ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Psychosis?

Dawn's extreme switches in attitude seem to indicate some psychological aberration? Anyway, it's weird.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous