All Comments on 'Party of Five Ch. 14'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Idea

Alice has confronted Josh about other relationships. When does theres start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this is a work of art

What more can i say. This is an absolutely fantastic story series. You must make more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
When will everyone know?

When will all the girls, including the mother, know what is going on and what will their reactions be? This should be interesting.

ryno506ryno506over 19 years ago
good story

this is a good story that is part of a great seris, alice has confronted josh but will she confront dawn or better yet jacquie and if she does i cant wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great series.....

only one complant.... having to wait for the next chapters too come out..... sux...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No Complaints

I have a sense of anticipation that a twist or 3 maybe just around the corner. I normally dislike long series but this one works because of the characters. Don't rush it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

ive read all the chapters and think this is a great story i cant wait for more to come out you have a good talent to create

Literate-IdiotLiterate-Idiotover 19 years ago
Wow...Like, Way hot, guy

So I've read everything up through Chapter 15, and I have to say - You're one hell of a writer. Your characters actually have definition and depth, which is often times hard to come by in amateur erotica, and your sex scenes, while certainly titillating, are as much prurient as they are related to building the characters and furthering certain elements of the plot. As a teacher, writer, editor and shamelessly horny purveyor of erotic fiction, I offer you the awkward one-handed applause of a thoroughly satisfied reader.

calamitiecalamitieover 19 years ago
three things

(1) porn. yay.

(2) girl-girl action for dawn. hot.

(3) alice. hi!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice

Wow...Dawn really is a slut :D I love this series, your characters actually have personalities, it's so much better than the usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Poke a stick at Josh time!!

(Dawn just tried to get some...)

Josh leaned back against the wall and breathed deeply, both out of relief and to calm his sexual excitement. She is such a slut, he thought.

(No, she's a normal horny girl, you're just a fucking pussy!)

----

"I have to do some shopping," Jacquie announced. "There's no food in the house. You wanna come?"

"Er..." said Josh unenthusiastically.

"Josh?"

"Huh?"

"Oh, forget it," said Jacquie. "I'll be back in an hour or two,"

(Dude JUST got a bliwjob and wont even keep her company at the store, huge. Wanking. Douche.!)

----

He didn't quite feel like engaging in any incestuous antics tonight after his discussion with Alice, and even if he had, it was too risky with everyone in the house.

(Wtf!? You're fucking two of them and the third one knows about both of them and mom never snoops around, whats risky? ...now if youd just man the fuck up and tell jacq that you're banging dawn... You huge pussy! ...lets all just kill him and bury the body and take his place and get down to some hot sister lovin'!:)

----

"Mm-hmm," Dawn replied, running a hand along his chest. "Every time. She tastes amazing."

"Oh, fuck," Josh breathed, and he was sure several more drops of cum leaked out of his cock. "So you're a lesbian?" he asked incredulously.

(Hes dumb as a brick, ain't he?)

----

"Oh, that's sweet," said Dawn. "And you're not even trying to get into my pants!" Josh smiled back. "You can if you want to though," Dawn added. Josh looked at her sternly. "Okay, okay," she yielded reluctantly, getting to her feet. "You can't blame a girl for trying.

(What. The. Fuck. Is WRONG with him?! ...oh, thats right, he's a big douchie pussy! Hehe;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous