Party of Five Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,691 Followers

She walked over to Josh and eased him into a sitting position on the bed. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips.This is nice, thought Josh.Take things slow – keep it nice and simple. It's nice.

Jacquie straightened up and peeled off her top, her breasts bouncing free.God, thought Josh,I'd forgotten how nice those are. His mouth flooded with saliva just from looking at them.

"So, I thought," said Jacquie, kneeling down on the ground and taking hold of Josh's fly, "that we could," she undid the buttons, "try something new."

"New?" said Josh.

"Yeah" Jacquie tugged his pants down to his ankles and looked up at him. "You don't mind if I see it do you?" It took Josh a moment to remember that Jacquie hadn't seem him completely naked yet, nor he her. He had been nervous those first two times, but after being buck naked more than once in front of his most critical sister, he didn't see a problem with doing the same with Jacquie.

"No, I don't mind."

"Okay," said Jacquie, and she pulled down his underwear. Josh trembled with excitement.

"Ooh, it's even nicer in person," said Jacquie, laughing. She looked up and kept her eyes on Josh's as she took his cock in his hand. Josh gasped as her fingers curled around his shaft. "That nice?"

"Very," Josh managed to say.

"What about this?" asked Jacquie. Keeping her eyes on Josh's, she slid her tongue slowly along the underside of his cock. Josh had thought that after experiencing oral sex with Dawn, he would be more inured to the sensation of a tongue on his cock. But it was anentirely different feeling when Jacquie did it. Not so much physically, but the fact that it wasJacquie's head down there andJacquie's eyes looking up at him. Josh loved it.

She smiled up at him and retraced the path of her tongue with soft kisses. "How's that, Josh?"

"Amazing," he choked out.

"Good." Jacquie opened her mouth up and sunk it over Josh's cock.

"Oh,God!" He forced himself to keep his eyes open and was well rewarded. It was like a million fireworks going off inside his head, each of them getting blowjobs from a million hot female fireworks. To Josh,this was the epitome of taboo. Jacquie was practically hismother! He knew her better than anyone, almost as well as he knew himself. It was the same feeling that platonic best friends must feel when they crossed that line, beyond friendship country and into orgasm territory. Josh's mind spun with the image before him. It would stay imprinted in his mind for the rest of his life, he was sure.

It was surprising how good Jacquie was at this. "Have you done this before?" Josh asked her.

"Twice," Jacquie replied, taking his cock briefly out of her mouth. "You're the third."

She sank her mouth over his length again, and Josh leaned his head back in ecstasy. His heart was thumping away inside his chest at the thought of what was about to happen. He would cum inside her mouth; the nastiest, most wicked thing he could imagine doing with her. Jacquie who had helped him dress and cut up his food and even bathed him when he was little; in a few moments time she would be looking up at him with a mouthful of his own semen. The thought sent waves of wicked pleasure through him.

Jacquie removed his cock once more and said, "You don't mind if I spit it out do you? I don't really like the taste."

"No," said Josh. "I don't mind."

Jacquie smiled gratefully and resumed her oral onslaught. Josh was so close to cumming and all it took in the end was for Jacquie to wrap her arms around his waist and pull him further into her mouth. "I'm cumming!" Josh warned her quickly before he lost control of his voice box.

Unlike Dawn, Jacquie didn't seem able to take the full flow of his seed directly into her mouth. She lifted his cock out and held it above her mouth instead, jerking his shaft and sticking her tongue out in wait. She didn't have to wait long. It was like a volcano erupting inside Josh's balls. He could almost feel the cum surging through his testicles and down the length of his shaft, and then he could see the first thick, white rope coil out and disappear deep inside Jacquie's throat. He didn't see much after that, because everything went out of focus, and he started to feel dizzy.

Jacquie was working every last drop out of his cock and catchingall of it in her mouth; her aim was impressive. After years and years of masturbating, it was going to take a lot longer, in Josh's opinion, to get used to the sight of his cum actually going somewhere after it spilled out of the end of his cock. There were no puddles of creamy semen to look at once his orgasm subsided – it all just vanished into Jacquie's mouth.

Once Josh's cock had shrunk to an embarrassing miniature of what it usually was, Jacquie, her cheeks bulging, took Josh by the hand and led him down the hall and into the bathroom. She leaned over the sink and started to spit Josh's cum into it, which, Josh had to admit, was as erotic as watching Dawn swallowing it. Once a good proportion of it was lying in the sink, Jacquie turned to Josh.

"Sorry," she said. "I justreally don't like the taste."

"Don't apologise," said Josh, admiring the view.

"I don't suppose you could look away," said Jacquie, "so that I can...you know...retain some of my dignity."

"Oh...sure," said Josh, with a smile. He turned around and faced the wall. "So," he said conversationally, "seen any good movies lately?"

Jacquie snorted with laughter. "Get lost, Josh," she said without malice.

Josh chuckled and turned towards the door. "I'll wait outside then," he said.

He waited in the hallway until the door opened and Jacquie stepped out, closing it behind her. She ran the back of her hand self-consciously over her mouth and smiled at Josh. "So how's your day now?"

"I'm still going to have to go with okay," Josh replied.

Jacquie took a step towards him and poked him in the chest. "You must have a death wish, mister."

"My wish doesn't involve death," Josh replied. "And I think you just granted it anyway."

"And you didn't even rub me," said Jacquie with cheeky grin. "So, are you going to return the favor?" she asked, putting her hands on Josh's shoulders.

"Now?" Josh asked, both ready and willing.

"No, not now," Jacquie replied. "Alice'll be home soon. We'll wait till next time."

Josh positively tingled at the prospect. He still hadn't seen Jacquie's pussy yet, and the thought of intimately acquainting his mouth with it was enough to make said mouth water. He only hoped they'd be alone again soon.

"I have to do some shopping," Jacquie announced. "There's no food in the house. You wanna come?"

"Er..." said Josh unenthusiastically. He didn't particularly like shopping with women. Clothes shopping was the worst, because they frequented dozens of stores without purchasing a single item - it was always too big or too small or too pink or too slutty (of course, Josh had never heard Dawn complain about the last one). But even grocery shopping was, in Josh's opinion, immensely boring. He would usually have to push the trolley while Jacquie threw items into it and asked him whether he thought a dollar a pound was a good price. And then there was the fact that he almost always saw someone he knew working as a checkout chick or a mop boy and there was the endless supply of wailing kids and the...

"Josh?"

"Huh?"

"Oh, forget it," said Jacquie. "I'll be back in an hour or two." With that, she turned and made her way down the stairs. Josh, enormously relieved, returned to his room and decided to do some reading. As Jacquie had said, Alice would be home soon and he usually didn't like to be downstairs alone when she arrived. She would walk into the kitchen smiling with her pigtails waving about and ask Josh how his day was, and unlike most people who asked him that, she would take a genuine interest in his answer. Maybe she'd sit down and look at him until he finished speaking, resting her beautiful chin on her palm and smiling that smile that made him feel like...

"Josh?"

"Aaah!" Josh literally shouted. He whipped his head to the side and saw Alice standing in the doorway. "Alice," he croaked. "Hi."

She was laughing. "Are you okay?"

"Fine. I just...I was...reading a horror scene...and...you startled me."

"In the Iliad?" Alice asked dubiously.

Josh looked down at the book he had in his hands. "Uh...yeah. Swords and...gods and stuff. Very creepy."

Again, Alice laughed. She took a step into the room despite Josh's repeated mental pleading that she wouldn't. "Jacquie said you were up here," Alice said to him. Did that mean she was looking for him? "I wanted to talk to you about something."

"You...okay...I...what about?" he stammered lamely.

"Well," said Alice, and did the worst possible thing she could do - sit down on the bed beside Josh. Josh saw her fingertips resting less than an inch away from his leg, and suddenly the leg felt very itchy. Alice looked thoughtfully at him and then down at the bed. "I want you to promise me you won't be angry," she said.

"Why would I be angry?" Josh asked curiously, forehead wrinkled with confusion.

"I want to ask you something," said Alice. "But you have to promise me you won't get angry."

"Okay," Josh said. "I won't."

"All right," said Alice. "And I want you to know that I'm not angry either, I'm just...asking."

Uh oh, Josh thought. This was going to be bad. What could she possibly...

"Are you and Dawn having sex?"

"WHAT!?" Josh bellowed. He recovered himself and lowered his voice. "What are you talking about?"

"I...are you?" Alice asked hesitantly. Josh muttered several incoherent noises but was unable to form anything resembling a sentence. "I told you I'm not angry," Alice said reassuringly. "So are you?" Again the incomprehensible words came. "Josh?" Alice asked, looking amused. "Are you going to say anything?"

"What do you want me to say?" Josh asked sheepishly.

"Well," said Alice, "you could tell me to mind my own business and go away, or...you could tell me the truth."

Josh's shock began to give way to a terrible, pitted feeling of despair. "How did you know?" he asked miserably.

"Well," Alice began to look mildly embarrassed, "I kind of figured that if you two were getting along so well, you must be..." She looked up as though Josh should understand what she meant. He kept silent though, because he couldn't speak. "I mean...you're a young boy," Alice continued, "and she's...Dawn. It just seemed logical. And then when I heard her talking about you the other day, it clinched it for me I guess."

"You're not angry?" Josh asked incredulously, remembering what Alice had said.

"No, of course not," Alice replied gently.

"But aren't you...disgusted?"

"I could never be disgusted with you, Josh." Josh was deeply touched by the compassion she had for him - compassion he didn't deserve. He felt like an idiot.

"I'm sorry," he said, unable to meet her eyes.

"Don't be sorry, Josh," said Alice. "You haven't done anything wrong." Josh looked at her dubiously. "Okay," Alice conceded, "maybelegally you have, but you still don't have to be sorry."

He should have seen it. Alice, smartest of all his sisters – smartest of all the family – would have jumped to that conclusion straight away. It was a wonder that Jacquie and his mother hadn't, too. He and Dawn, bitter enemies for their entire lives; the only thing they had in common was that Josh was – previously – a sex-staved teenager and Dawn was a sultry minx – it added up. Why hadn't he seen thatbefore? Before Alice had ever found out and his life had been ruined.

"I'm sorry, Al," he repeated.

Alice was looking at him with concern. "Josh, I told you you don't have to be sorry. I was just...curious. I'm not going to tell anyone."

"You're not?" Josh asked in amazement.

"No. What you do with other people is private, and it's not my place to tell. I just hope you're not mad at me for asking you about it."

Josh couldn't believe Alice's thoughtfulness. Not only was she respecting his privacy - which, again, Josh felt he didn't deserve, but she was also worried thathe – the committer of incest! – was going to be upset withher. Josh wanted more than anything to hug her right then and there and then lock himself away because there was no way he deserved that kind of compassion.

"I'm not mad at you," Josh said sincerely. "I'm just...ashamed."

Alice looked up suddenly and put a hand on Josh's arm. "Oh, no, Josh...please don't feel bad about it," she said earnestly. "I'm not blaming you or anything like that. I just wanted to ask you. Maybe I shouldn't have."

Every kind word stabbed Josh in the heart like a silver dagger. Slowly, a wall of resistance was breaking apart inside him and he knew what he had to do. "There's something else," he said, avoiding Alice's eyes.

"What is it?" she asked, both curiously and gently.

Josh tried to meet her gaze but couldn't. "I..." he began, then paused for several seconds, before adding, "it's not just Dawn." He looked up to see her reaction – her disgusted, fire-breathing, poison-spitting reaction – but Alice merely looked politely shocked.

"Jacquie, too?" she asked incredulously. Josh nodded. Alice looked down at the bed to digest this new information. "Wow," she said. "I didn't see that one."

"I'm sorry," said Josh.

"Josh," Alice said seriously, looking at him again, "stop apologizing. You've done nothing wrong."

"I should've...told you or something," Josh replied hopelessly.

"What, over breakfast?" Alice asked with a smile, dropping her head so that she could look into Josh's downcast eyes. Josh couldn't help but smile back, albeit weakly.

"I can't believe you're so okay with this," he said.

"How did you expect me to be?" Alice asked. "You thought I'd run straight to mom and tell her everything and never speak to you again?"

"I thought it would cross your mind," Josh replied.

"I told you, Josh," said Alice, "it's your business. You can do whatever you like."

"I'm sorry," Josh said again, miserably.

"Josh, if you say that again I'm going to have to hit you over the head with something." Josh smiled wanly. Another difference between Dawn and Alice: Alice wouldhave to hit him over the head with something, whereas Dawn would simply seize the nearest solid object and, without warning, land a solid blow right on his noggin.

"Will you be okay?" Alice asked with concern.

WillI be okay? Josh thought with disbelief. "Willyou?" he asked.

"I'll be fine, Josh," Alice replied. "This doesn't have to change anything, you know."

"But...whenever you look at me..."

"I'll see the same person I always have," Alice finished for him. "You're still my brother, and I still love you, Josh."

Oh, God. That had done it; that created a small colony of live bats inside his stomach and lit a fire underneath his heart. He knew that the typical, innate familial love existed in this family, but it wasn't as though they said it to each other every day – the opportunity just didn't come up. This was the first time he could ever remember hearing it from Alice. He just...he wanted to...

"I love you too, Al," Josh said with as much sincerity as he could muster. And he did...love her – so much.

Alice took his hand in both of hers and gave it a comforting squeeze. "I'm going downstairs," she said, and stood up. "Promise me you won't sit here and mope all day."

"I promise," Josh replied.

"Good." Alice smiled warmly at him and then left the room, leaving Josh feeling sad and empty. Whether it was still because of Alice's revelation or because she had left, he wasn't sure.

* * *

This is the last thing I need, Josh thought as he was sitting with the rest of the family watching TV. He was doing his best to avoid looking at Alice, simply because it made him feel ill to do so. Alice, however, kept giving him reassuring smiles whenever his eyes passed over her. It became easier to refrain from looking at her, though, when a scantily clad, buxom blonde started parading around her apartment for a lingerie ad. Josh had to hand it to the marketers – even he felt like buying a new bra.

He was aware that Dawn was looking at him with narrow-eyed amusement, but he chose to ignore her and instead mumbled something about doing homework and vanished into the study. He didn't quite feel like engaging in any incestuous antics tonight after his discussion with Alice, and even if he had, it was too risky with everyone in the house. So, almost nostalgically, he sat himself in front of the computer and punched in the address of a porn site (which he could barely remember).

A whole page of smutty images appeared and Josh surveyed them listlessly.Too tanned, he thought to himself,too tall, too baby-faced, too big around the thighs, urgh...too many pegs. Incredibly, he found himselfsoftening with each image that he looked at. None of these women looked anything like Jacquie or Dawn or...

Ah, thought Josh, clicking on a picture of a girl with auburn pigtails. She was crouching with her legs spread, smiling at the camera and covering her breasts suggestively. Josh reached over and snagged a wad of four or five tissues and bundled them inside his underwear. It was almost like putting a brick wall between his cock and his hand. He missed the tender lips of Jacquie's vagina and the saliva-coated interior of Dawn's mouth. He forced himself, though, to think about the girl on the screen and started to massage his cock.

God, this is boring, he thought. And as if she'd read his mind (or detected the smell of cock) Dawn came bounding into the room. She knelt down beside Josh's chair and relieved him of his cock-rubbing, using her own hand to stimulate him through his pants.

"Whatcha looking at?" she asked, peering at the screen.

"Dawn!" Josh exclaimed. "The others are in the living room!"

"Don't worry," Dawn said, dismissing his concern. "I told them I was bringing you a drink. Although, I'm hoping you'll be the one givingme a drink." She grinned with mischief.

Josh tried once more to discourage her and failed. He couldn't deny how much better her hand felt on his cock, even through the layers of clothing. She was rubbing him in rapid circles, so Josh knew at least that she was conscious of time. He had no idea why she was so interested with the pictures on the screen though.

"Ooh, click on that one!" Dawn said, pointing at one of the pictures. Without waiting for Josh, she used her free hand on the mouse to enlarge it. It was of a particularly attractive brunette, kneeling on the floor and sucking a long cock deep into her mouth. One of her hands was on her pussy, and she was wearing black high heels. "She's hot, don't you think?" Dawn asked.

Josh looked at her incredulously, but Dawn didn't seem to notice. She continued to rub his cock and brought up another image, this time of a girl, definitely younger than Dawn, sporting a large load of cum all over her breasts. "Are you close?" Dawn asked.

"Very," Josh gasped.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum," said Dawn. "I wanna tell you something."

Josh looked down at her with confusion, but a second later, his balls were burning. He didn't need to tell Dawn; she saw his face begin to screw up with pleasure. She leaned up and whispered into Josh's ear:

"You remember Lara?" The blonde girl he'd met on the bus; he nodded. "We fuck every time I go to her house."

Holy mother of God! Josh's eyes flew wide and he opened his mouth to ask Dawn if that was true, but he was suddenly prevented from doing so as he exploded into the tissues inside his pants. He couldn't see the picture on the computer screen or Dawn's face; only the image of Dawn's brown and blonde head bobbing up and down between Lara's long, parted legs. He came like a whale.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,691 Followers