Party of Five Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,691 Followers

Dawn watched him with glee. "You like that, don't you?" she asked with a wide grin.

Her circular hand movements on Josh's crotch became slower, though they were still as firm. She was pressing down on it much harder than Josh usually did and it felt a lot better. Dawn raised her head and licked Josh's ear, sending several more jolts of electrical pleasure through his pelvis. He was panting and gasping by the time his orgasm had stopped. Dawn showed no sign of letting up on his cock though. He turned to her instantly.

"Were you serious?"

"Mm-hmm," Dawn replied, running a hand along his chest. "Every time. She tastes amazing."

"Oh, fuck," Josh breathed, and he was sure several more drops of cum leaked out of his cock. "So you're a lesbian?" he asked incredulously.

"I'm bi, Josh," Dawn corrected him. "You don't think I could live without cock, do you?"

"But...how long?"

Dawn looked thoughtfully up at the ceiling. "Since I was...fifteen, I think."

"You've been fucking Lara for nine years!?"

"Oh, not just Lara. I've fucked heaps of girls."

"Heaps?" Josh breathed, feeling dizzy. Dawn was still absent-mindedly rubbing his cock, though Josh was hardly aware of it. She also seemed to be unaware of his astonishment.

"Did you cum a lot?" she asked, opening up his pants and drawing the wad of tissues out. She opened them up and found the large puddle of semen inside. "Oh, what a waste," she said with disappointment. She dipped a finger into the cum and licked it clean. Josh's legs, mind, and voice seemed to have turned to jelly. He watched in a daze as Dawn transferred the majority of his cum, via her fingers, from the tissues to her mouth.

After she was satisfied, she slid her finger out of her mouth with a softpop. "Mmm."

"You areso bad," Josh said, shaking his head.

"But that's why you love me right?" said Dawn, smiling at him. "'Cause I swallow your cum?"

"Among other things," Josh replied.

"Oh, that's sweet," said Dawn. "And you're not even trying to get into my pants!" Josh smiled back. "You can if you want to though," Dawn added. Josh looked at her sternly. "Okay, okay," she yielded reluctantly, getting to her feet. "You can't blame a girl for trying.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,691 Followers