Party of Five Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacquie seemed just as eager for the penetration as Josh did; she gripped his cock in her hand and pulled it towards her opening. Josh was forced to take his lips off hers and look down to get his bearings. He remembered, immediately, that he hadn't seen Jacquie's naked pussy before either. He had time only to register the fact that it was gorgeous.

They were both staring down at their genitals, heads bent together. Josh renewed his hold on Jacquie's leg and slowly pushed himself inside her. Jacquie raised her head and leant it back against the door, sighing as Josh slid inside her.

"God," she said, and then laughed. She looked at Josh and grinned, her eyes bright. "What are we doing?"

"Having sex, I think," Josh replied as he slid home. He looked up at Jacquie and began to move his cock in and out of her, relishing the way her body jolted back and forth with every thrust. She continued to smile at him, palms flat on the door behind her. Occasionally, she would look down to see their bodies moving together or raise her arms and put them around Josh's neck. Josh was so far gone by then that he wouldn't have noticed if the room had collapsed around them. He was savouring every delightful sensation that ran through his body and that he hoped was running through Jacquie's.

Their heights were so perfectly matched that their eyes were always on a level, and being as close as they were, it was easy to look into one another's and see the love and lust and laughter inside them. Jacquie permitted herself a soft moan and ran a hand into Josh's hair. After that, she seemed to permanently adopt the head-against-the-door position and closed her eyes while Josh held her tight and continued his steady rhythm. Soon he was burning with a ridiculous amount of pleasure, and he knew he wasn't far from cumming. Fortunately, Jacquie seemed to be approaching her climax too. She opened her eyes and began to breathe faster, pulling Josh forward despite the fact that he couldn't move any closer.

The orgasm rose like a spring tide inside Josh's body. He quickly remembered that he couldn't cum inside Jacquie and managed to pull his cock out just in time. Jacquie groaned with disappointment, but it quickly turned into a groan of pleasure as her own orgasm consumed her. Josh pushed himself against her, flattening his cock between their bellies, and started to cum. He screwed his eyes shut and let his mouth hang open as he squirted his cum onto Jacquie's stomach and some onto his own. He pushed his cock against her fiercely, forcing out every last bit of the white liquid. Jacquie looked almost in tears as she muffled her cries. Once her head had cleared enough, she ran her hands up and down Josh's back to enhance his orgasm and encourage him to cum some more. Josh had, however, already emptied a huge amount of it onto Jacquie's belly. He took a wobbly step back and looked down at her stomach. Jacquie smiled at him.

"Yikes," she said. She reached for a tissue on the bench and wiped the cum off her skin, then discarded the tissue in the bin. Josh was in awe of her naked form, so stunningly beautiful it was. He cleaned his own belly and bent down to retrieve his clothes. They dressed together, slowly and comfortably. Once Jacquie had pulled on her top and run a hand through her hair she looked at Josh curiously. "So that was...a bit different."

"Sorry," said Josh. "I didn't mean to be so forceful."

"You weren't forceful," said Jacquie. "Well, apart from the yanking me into the bathroom and kissing me bit. But I liked that. In fact, I liked all of this. You really know how to surprise me, don't you?" She sauntered over to Josh and looped her hands around his neck, kissing him softly on the lips. "You still owe me some head though. Don't forget."

"I won't," Josh replied.

* * *

After his frolics in the bathroom with Jacquie, Josh felt far more clear-headed and rational, which was fortunate because he had to deal with Dawn. She had shaken off the last dregs of her hangover and slipped back into her usual wicked self as easily as she slipped into one of her miniskirts.

Jacquie was bustling around in the kitchen as usual, and Alice was in the living room watching television, so Josh retreated to the study and sat down in front of his homework. He didn't really have any intention of doing any of it, but he felt less guilty if he was at least looking at it. That was when Dawn came in, slipping through the half-open door like a graceful cat and then plopping herself down on Josh's lap.

"Dawn, what are you doing?"

"I'm just..." she began, and then looked down. "Hey," she said disappointedly, wriggling her ass around on Josh's crotch, "you're soft."

"So?" said Josh.

"So...why?"

"What do you mean 'why'?"

"Why are you soft? Did you jack off?"

"No!"

Dawn looked at him with disbelief, her eyes extremely close to his. Suddenly, they widened. "You fucked Jacquie, didn't you?"

Josh looked nervously at the door and then rounded on Dawn, his voice full of rage. "Will you keep itdown!"

"That's no fair," said Dawn. "You always go on about not fuckingme when the others are in the house, but you don't have a problem fucking Jacquie, do you?"

"I... It wasn't... It was just a spur of the moment thing," Josh stammered.

"Well, why can't we have a 'spur of the moment thing'?" Dawn demanded.

"We do," said Josh, irritated. "All the time."

"Oh, yeah? When?"

"The other week," said Josh. "In here. Remember?"

Dawn twisted her lips and looked at Josh as if he were crazy. "That?" she said. "I just rubbed your cock.Through your pants."

"So?"

"So that's no fun."

"It's not supposed to be f..." Josh began, then registered the look on Dawn's face and changed tack. "Okay...maybe it is, but...it's not like I planned it with Jacquie. I was just..."

"Horny?"

Suddenly, Josh was very annoyed. "Yes!" he said sharply. "So what if I was? You're not the only one that I...do those things with. You think I'm just going to forget about Jacquie to satisfyyour needs?"

"No," said Dawn, looking slightly sheepish. "I don't want you to do that."

"Then what do you want?"

"I'm just pissed off that you fucked Jacquie when there were others in the house, but you won't fuck me."

"I told you," said Josh, "it was a once-off thing. It won't happen again."

Dawn pouted. "Can't we make it a twice-off thing?"

"No!" Josh replied vehemently. "N – O. Now get off my lap."

Dawn narrowed her eyes and slid lithely off Josh's lap. "Fine," she said petulantly. "But the next timeyou come looking for relief, maybe I won't give it to you."

"Yes, you will," said Josh.

Dawn looked at him silently for a moment; then her expression erupted into a fierce glare. "Fuck you," she said, and stormed out. Josh grinned to himself and leaned back in his seat.Still got it, he thought haughtily, and then fell off his chair.

* * *

Dawn stayed angry for several days afterwards, glaring at Josh whenever he walked past with narrowed eyes and curled lips. Usually, when she was angry with him, she couldn't keep her tongue still, and she did nothing but spout pointed insults at him all day, sometimes accompanying them with a humiliating prank. Now, though, she said nothing. It was a while before Josh began to suspect that she was having some sort of withdrawal symptoms. He himself was amassing those bothersome hormones, seeing as he hadn't gotten off all week. It was nice, in a way, to not have to worry about it, but in another far more significant way, it was torture, and he craved release. He tried to keep it off his face though, lest Dawn see it there and turn the tables on him. Over the years they had experienced all kinds of silence between them – awkward, tense, bitter, enraged – but now it seemed to be a horny kind of silence. They would walk into a room at the same time and find themselves staring at each other with a mixture of fury and desire, both emotions fighting desperately for supremacy. So far, fury had always won, but Josh didn't think it would stay that way.

He plain refused to get himself off, because if he did he knew he would think of Dawn, and he was still angry with her, more because she was angry with him than because he had anything to be upset about. He considered asking Jacquie for an encore, but he didn't feel right using her for simple release, especially when all he could think about was Dawn.

The wily minx had pulled out all the stops to try and best Josh in their little game of sexual poker. They both bluffed a calm, unruffled exterior, but Dawn seemed determined to see Josh fold; her skirts became shorter, her hairstyles younger, and her cleavage more prevalent than ever. She cavorted around the house in a sports bra, made sure to stretch her bare legs out on the sofa when she lay down, and she even left her bikini on when she returned from the beach with her friends. All in all, Josh was ready to explode in a shower of hormones and suppressed cum. He'd never been hornier in his life.

He could see something similar in Dawn's eyes though, and that alone kept him from falling to his knees and begging her to touch him. If anything, she looked worse off than he did. Josh wasn't sure why she couldn't just step outside for a minute, shake her ass and conjure a handsome guy to sate her urges. He could only suppose that the taboo of incest was what she wanted.Well, she can bloody well have it, Josh's brain would say, and then send messages to his legs to start moving towards Dawn. He would dig his nails into his palms and stop himself though, then quickly look away when Dawn's eyes fell on him. Those green, leaf-coloured eyes, flecked with gold that drew him forward like a puppet on a string. Oh, he just wanted to...

No! Josh chastised himself.I won't do it. I'm a sensible, rational human being, and I won't be manipulated by her, no matter how good she looks or how incredible, inhumanly tight her ass is and those breasts, oh, God, I could suck on them all...

At that moment, Josh staggered to his feet and hurried out of the room. He sought shelter in the bathroom, slammed the door behind him, and breathed deeply in front of the mirror. He splashed one, two, seven lots of cold – ice cold – water on his face, and then dried it with a towel and straightened up. His hand gravitated naturally towards his cock, but he slapped it away with the other hand. He couldn't do that – he had evenmore reason not to now. Now it was almost a contest, to see who could go the longest without seeking relief. He'd know it if Dawn had, and she'd know it if he had – of course she would – so he couldn't touch himself at all, no matter how badly he wanted –needed – to. He would just have to sit it out like a real man and wait for Dawn to cave. And she would. She had to.

* * *

She didn't. The days passed by and turned into weeks and Josh was going out of hismind! Everywhere he looked, he was reminded of either sex or Dawn: the prickly bush in the garden that she had once pushed him into; the buxom weather girl on television; the black mark on the wall where Josh had ducked the shoe Dawn had thrown at him for feeding her face cream to the neighbours' dog; the little giraffe figurine on the mantelpiece, which, if he squinted, kind of looked like Dawn. Didn't it?

It was becoming increasingly hard not to touch himself, and he had woken up more than once with his hand rubbing his cock. If he could somehow make himself have another wet dream, then he'd be able to relieve himself without actually relieving himself – it would be a default, and he could explain that to Dawn and then they could go to the beach and have hot, wild, mammalian sex in the sand for forty-eight hours straight. But the wet dreams didn't come, and neither did Josh.

He was positive that Dawn hadn't relieved herself yet – he could see the animal lust in her eyes whenever she looked at him. He was quite taken aback that anyone could desire him that much, but in her current state, he suspected she'd desire a reasonably splinter-free tree-branch if she could. He wondered if it would be cheating on her part to find release in Lara instead, because then she wouldn't actually be having sex she'd just be... Josh stopped dead before his mind began to implode.

Wednesday afternoon was the worst; Jacquie and Alice were out, Laura was at work, and he and Dawn were home alone.Alone! his mind screamed at him.Alone, you stupid bloody moron! Just grab her, tear off her clothes and PUT IT IN! He ignored the voice, however, which beat its furious fists on the door to his brain.

Josh was so highly strung by now that he shook involuntarily when Dawn was in the room and moved in an almost erratic fashion. He felt like what a caffeine addict must feel like. Only, he couldn't settle for decaffeinated Dawn if he wanted to.

He was sitting at the kitchen table after school, trying to learn how to meditate or at least attain Nirvana, when Dawn walked in...and stopped dead in the doorway. They looked at each other like opponents across a battlefield. It was the first time they had been alone together in weeks, so Dawn, apparently, saw the need for conversation.

"Hi," she said stiffly.

"Hi," Josh replied, his heart thumping painfully against his ribcage. The voice was back and it was screaming like mad inside his head.Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her, fuck her, fuck her!

Shut up! Josh reproached it.

"So," Dawn continued, "you're, ah, you're home early today."

"Yeah," said Josh. "Home early."

"That's good. Because...it's hot outside."

"Oh...yeah. Really hot. Really, really hot."

"Really hot," Dawn echoed, biting her lip and staring at Josh as a starving dog might stare at a plate of meat. He could see the muscles working in her throat as she swallowed.Swallowed... he thought numbly.

"I was, ah..." Dawn pointed behind her, in the general direction of the stairs, "going to take a bath."

"A bath?" said Josh. His mind was filled instantly with images of Dawn lying naked in the bath, wet and soapy and ready to be pleasured. His hands began to sweat. "I was...planning to take a shower," he said at length. Dawn's eyes lit up straight away.

"Really?" she said. "A shower. Well...you can go first...if you want to."

"No, you go," said Josh. "I'll wait."

"Are you sure? I'll wait if you like."

"No, it's fine," Josh persisted. "You go. You look hotter than I do. You're all...sweaty."

His eyes raked the sheen of sweat along her neck, her collarbones, the V of skin between her breasts.Sweaty... he thought.

"But...you're sweaty, too," Dawn pointed out. "All...sweaty and..." Her breathing was shallow now, her eyes refusing to blink. "...and...hot. You probably want to...get out of your clothes and...and..." Something in her eyes melted and suddenly she was running forward and Josh had leapt to his feet to as well. The chair leg caught his ankle but he kicked it away and ran towards Dawn. They met halfway and grabbed each other around the neck, waist, back – anywhere there was room. Dawn's lips were on his in a second, smothering them to the point where it was painful – but he didn't care. He grabbed hold of her blouse and tugged it free of her skirt, then ran his hands up her back. Dawn was planting kisses all over his face and fumbling around with his fly. Josh had never seen her fumble with anything before.

"Not...here," he mumbled against her lips.

Dawn moaned into his mouth, and they shuffled awkwardly towards the stairs. They fell onto the first step and used the wall to pull themselves back up, then staggered sideways up the stairs, still kissing like mad.

They made it Dawn's room, which was closer, and after kicking the door shut behind them, Dawn slammed Josh up against it and slid her hands underneath his shirt. She didn't bother with the buttons, but pulled it over his head instead. Josh did the same to her blouse and then tried to unfasten her bra. He tried several times but he couldn't get it, so Dawn reached around her back, lips still on his, and did it for him. She slid it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, then smothered her breasts against Josh's chest. Her breath was coming in deep exhalations through her nose, which were louder even than the creaking of the door on its hinges. It was almost exactly the same situation he had been in with Jacquie several weeks before. But he wasn't thinking about Jacquie at all right now.

Dawn was like a wild animal. She kissed every part of Josh's face, neck, and chest that she could find, rubbed her breasts and face against him, forced him back against the wall whenever he took a step forward. She returned to his mouth at length and kissed him fiercely.

"You asshole," she mumbled between her kisses. "You – should have – done this – earlier."

"Why couldn't you?" Josh asked, the words spoken against her neck.

Dawn wrapped her arms around his head and let him nuzzle her neck. "I never lose, Josh," she said.

"You didn't win either."

Dawn groaned. "Would you shut the fuck up and kiss me." Josh leaned back and kissed her lips again, tasting the sweat and saliva and the hair that was caught between their mouths. Most of Dawn's hair was plastered to her face by the sweat; her whole body was slick with it.

Her hand found its way to Josh's cock, as it always did. "I'm gonna stick this so far down my mouth," she said, and dropped to her knees with a thud. She unzipped the rest of Josh's fly andyanked his pants and underwear down to his ankles. She let out a shaky breath when she saw his cock and grinned wickedly. Josh was almost frightened by the look on her face. She put her hands around the back of him and held onto his ass, then pulled him forward and drove him deep into her mouth.

He was in heaven. He was experiencing complete and utter bliss. Oh, God, how he'd missed this. It was like the first time again. The wait, the absence...it had all been worth it. Dawn was sucking on his cock with complete abandon; she couldn't have done it with more enthusiasm if her life had depended on it. Her saliva wasn't only on Josh's cock but on his belly and his thighs as well, though he had no idea how it had gotten there.

She was deepthroating him, he could see; every last inch of his cock was buried inside her mouth. It wasn't just a fleeting technique this time; she was leaving it that deep permanently. She moved her head back and forth, but it always went back in that deep. Josh leaned his head back and closed his eyes with a sigh. He wanted to enjoy the sight though, so he opened his eyes again and looked down at Dawn's brunette-blonde head, bobbing back and forth in front of his crotch. He would never get used to this sight, as long as he lived. He would never get used to the fact that that was Dawn, his bitter enemy and sister, who had, at one point, abhorred touching even his hand. Now she was sucking his cock and moaning about it.

When she took her mouth away, Josh's cock was coated with more saliva than he'd ever seen in his life. Several strings of it were connecting his cock to Dawn's lips – which she was careful not to break – and more of it was dribbling down her chin. She looked up at him with a wicked smile.

"Isn't this better than fighting?" she said.

"Much," Josh croaked.

Dawn looked down again and pumped Josh's cock with her hand. "Mmm." It made the same sound that Josh had often heard in the porn he used to watch on the Internet – a kind of squelching sound. Dawn didn't keep it up for long though and soon her mouth was buried over his cock again.

Josh gasped and felt that he should warn her. "You know...if you keep this up I'm going to cumreally soon."