Party of Five Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn lifted her mouth off again with a softpop and stood up. She bent over and pulled her skirt off, as well as her panties. She kicked them off her foot and then flattened her naked body against Josh's. She pressed her nose against his and looked into his eyes.

"If youever make me wait this long again," she said, "I'm going to pull out your spine and impale you with it. Got it?"

"Got it," Josh replied with a smile. Dawn smiled back.

She moved Josh aside and faced the door, placing one hand flat on it and reaching the other behind to hold Josh's. She bent over forward and moved her legs apart. "Come on," she said, "put it in me."

"From behind?" Josh queried.

"Yep," said Dawn. "You've been treating me like a real dog lately so you can fuck me like one too."

Josh started to laugh, but Dawn reached down, took hold of his cock, and yanked him forward, which made him silent again. He held onto her hips gently and guided his cock towards her pussy.

"All the way, Joshy," she said, and he slid it in as far as it would go. Dawn arched her back and groaned. "Oooh, yes. Yes, yes, yes."

Josh didn't like his chances of lasting longer than two minutes or so, but given how horny Dawn obviously was, maybe he wouldn't have to. She was rubbing her clit with one hand, the other flat against the door, fingers splayed. Josh reached around her body to rub her breasts and run his hands over her wonderfully flat stomach.

"If you don't start fucking me in the next five seconds, Josh..." Dawn warned him, so he dropped his hands to her hips instead and began to thrust inside her. The moan he evoked from her sent a quiver down his spine.

As with Jacquie, he relished the way she rocked against the door and the dull thumping sound that issued every time she did. She pressed her cheek flat against the white-painted wood and shut her eyes, encouraging Josh with a slew of erotic words. As much as he loved hearing them, he felt like asking her to tone it down a bit so he wouldn't cum so quickly.

Judging by how vocal she was being, it sounded to Josh as though Dawn might cum first. And he was quite sure she was about to hit her orgasm when she looked back at him and asked, "Are you close?"

Josh nodded.

"I want it on my face," Dawn said, straightening up. Josh clutched at her hips to keep her on his cock, but it was no use.

"What about you?" he asked.

"You can get me off afterwards," she replied, and dropped to her knees. She snaked her hands around Josh's legs and pulled him into her mouth. One, two, three good sucks was all it took and Josh was ready to explode like a canon.

"Oh, fuck, Dawn," he groaned.

She took her mouth off his cock and held it over her face with one hand, using the other to hold her hair back. She stuck her tongue out as far as it would go and opened her mouth wide.

Josh had always wondered what would happen if he refrained from cumming for a while and then let it all out at once. He had never had the opportunity, being the perpetually horny adolescent boy that he was; but now he knew.

It was only because Dawn was pointing his cock down that the first rope of cum hit her face at all. Had she not been doing that, it would easily have cleared her face and hit the door behind. But, as it was, it struck her tongue and then made way for its friends. Josh got her everywhere: tongue, chin, cheeks, forehead, nose, neck. A few lucky squirts managed to drop right into her mouth, but there weren't many. Josh saw this all with a vague interest – his vision and hearing seemed to have become temporarily obstructed. Dawn had to reach a hand out and hold his leg to keep him from over balancing. When he was steady, she used it instead to milk his cock some more – and therewas more.

It felt to Josh like they were there for hours, though it couldn't have been more than a minute or two. By the end, Josh could see more cum on Dawn's face than skin. The only place that looked clean was her eyes, and even they had drops of cum on the eyelids. Dawn held her mouth open and worked a few spare drops out of Josh's cock before releasing it and grinning up at him. He felt like fainting.

"How do I look?" she asked.

Josh tried to smile, tried to laugh, tried to do something, but all he could do was stare. Dawn crawled over to the stretch of wall beside her bedside table and leaned back against it. She took a mirror from a drawer and held it up to see her face. "Wow," she said almost wistfully. "That is alot of cum."

Without paying Josh much attention, she set about scooping it into her mouth, which took several minutes. When she had removed most of it, she looked around the mirror at Josh and smiled. "You okay, Joshy?"

"Fine," Josh panted. "Just fine."

Dawn giggled and continued with her task. After the last drop of cum had moved from her cheek into her mouth, she put the mirror down and settled back against the wall, legs parted and smile on her face. "That was awesome," she said. "You ever cum that much before?"

"No," said Josh. "Never."

"I think I'll withhold sex more often, if you can cum like that again."

"Not for a few years," said Josh, sitting down on the bed, completely exhausted. He would have felt self-conscious about being naked in front of Dawn if she weren't sitting with her legs spread so brazenly and looking at him with a face recently cleaned of semen. Dawn seemed to be enjoying herself though, and she was looking back at Josh with a jubilant grin.

"I've never seen that much cum in my life," she said cheerfully. "I mean...not from one guy."

Josh raised his eyebrows and frowned at her but decided not to ask. He loved the way Dawn was smiling at him, as though she had just orgasmed herself and was intensely satisfied. She beckoned him closer, so Josh got up and walked over to her. She put her hands behind his knees and brought him forward, pulling his limp cock into her mouth, which pinned her head against the wall. It didn't do much for Josh, as he had recently lost all feeling in his lower body, but enjoyed the sight nonetheless. Dawn finished eventually and looked up at him. He could smell the cum in the room, which was most likely Dawn's breath.

"You still owe me an orgasm," she said. She rose to her feet and led Josh over to the bed, where she laid him down and then lay herself on top of him, head-to-feet. She lowered her pussy onto Josh's face and sucked his cock again while he pleasured her. He tried to remember everything she'd ever told him about oral sex, so that he could give her as big an orgasm as she had given him. It didn't take long at all before Dawn was rocking back and forth and moaning into his cock, which was slightly harder now. She began to scream into it when her orgasm hit her, and she pressed her pussy furiously onto Josh's tongue. He couldn't breathe, but he suffered it out until she was satisfied, then licked her some more.

When she was finished with his cock, she swiveled around and nuzzled her face against his. "You're so good at that now," she said.

"Guess I learnt from the best."

Dawn extended her tongue and slid it between Josh's lips, kissing him in a very different way than they had kissed earlier. He could taste the remnants of his cum in her mouth, which was mixed with the taste of pussy in his. Dawn held his head still and kissed him for the next ten or twenty minutes, until Josh tapped her on the shoulder and mumbled that maybe they should stop. Dawn was reluctant, but she agreed as, seeing that he was hard again, decided to suck his cock instead. Josh came again, but it was far less spectacular than the last time. Dawn lapped it up eagerly and then they were finished. The wonderful thing about sex with Dawn, Josh realised, was that there was never any need to clean up afterwards.