All Comments on 'Party of Five Ch. 17'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible

The best one yet it took me a few minutes to get over that one

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb

It is slowly becoming apparent that Josh's 3 relationships are very different in nature and are developing differently. Alice was a tour de force in this episode. I cannot work out how you are going to bring this to a conclusion but it is so intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful and awesome

This chapter was incredible, in part thanks to all of the other chapters working together to build up to higher and higher levels to a point where I actually feel as if I know the characters, but in the one especially I could feel the emotions. It is a bit odd, though, because I feel concerned that things may not hold quite the same intensity they did before, but even if the rest of the chapters don't hold to quite the same level as this one, it is still bound to be great.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

i can honestly say, i don't think i've ever read ANYTHING on literotica that was this good..not only was it erotic, it was also romantic. keep it up.

Blue_SixBlue_Sixover 19 years ago
Hello

Thumbs up I enjoyed this chapter and am looking forward to the results of there evening of pleasure. Josh becoming a daddy or will fortune smile upon them. Keep up the good work and best wishes to you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic..one of the best and most romantic works

i don't know how you will end this but the last episode was beyond brilliant...good build up to this chapter..keep up the good work dont loose track u r doing great

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really did it for the story. Well done, good pace and incredibly romantic.

I only wonder now how are you gona deal with the three sisters emotional needs and demands, and paramount, the mother. Is he gonna shag her too, or will she understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!

This chapter is the best yet in this series. So much emotion flowing between them, the memories, and the wonderfully loving ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
another awsome story

it was another great story and i can't wait for the next one, i hope you keep on writting this story to chapter 183

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Stunning

I've got to hand it to you man you really know how to right them. Great story and your laster chapter is simply stunning! I cant wait for the next chapter

ConnollyAssociationConnollyAssociationover 19 years ago
Excellent Craftsmanship

I'd like to endorse your other reader's comments. Your story telling is superb and this episode an equal to any earlier chapters. What of the future - some thoughts if that is OK? Given that Alice has the advantage of knowing about the other two (Dawn & Jacquie) will she let Josh still be a free agent? I hope so. Even though Josh has this deep affection for Alice I sense that somewhere along the line that all the relationships have to come out into the open if Alice and Josh are to go forward in any way. (In my mind he has no future with Valerie either unless this happens.) I'd love mum to play a hand in this story I'm sure it would be terrific if she were to get involved as a full partner. Really am looking forward to the party of five!!!! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fantastic

the best series i've read yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It’s a Masterpiece

It’s the best chapter so far. Keep it up!!!

Literate-IdiotLiterate-Idiotover 19 years ago
Once again, I bow...

Over the course of seventeen chapters, you have woven countless threads of story and emotion together: lust, jealousy, dejection, fraternal-sororal bond, etc. At last in Ch. 17 do we see another (one which I in particular have been looking forward to): Romance and Love. Truly enjoyed the chapter and the work as a whole, best wishes and luck, from one Author to another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW! WOW! WOW!

THIS IS SIMPLY THE BEST COLLETION OF STORIES I HAVE EVER READ.

10 OUT OF 10, THIS IS THE BEST ONE YET.

KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK, YOUR A STORY GOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You stupid bastard.....

I started reading this, yesterday morning.

I wasn't able to leave until the end of chapter 17, part 4.... :)

Captured!

I had to surrender to the energy of your story.

It's warm, all characters well defined, the path of maturation of feelings and experiences and personal relationships among the four brothers clear and very similar to real life....

No the same feelings for everyone, sex is "felt" instead of being "looked at" if I'm explaining myself clearly...

You do not make auto-play for any experience, you look deep into their feelings.

What more?

Go on, you.... Don't afford to stop!!

#:(=) ;-)

Carlo from Milano, Italy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
beautiful

The other chapters were great literotica, but this chapter is sublimely beautiful literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a Story

I began reading this at 11PM and finished all 17 chapters at 5AM. I was mesmerised by the unfolding story. I couldn't stop reading. The detail of the encounters was awesome. I now have to wait patiently for the next chapter. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow - incredible character development

Such a tender chapter... one of my favorites. Feels so much like a first-timer's story, or perhaps romance and such a contrast from the encounters with Dawn and Jacquie. Kudos on the writing - easily one of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Magnificent

I have been reading my way steadily through this series.Just as soon as I thought that it could not get any better,it has!Tender,loving,moving,all these words fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

wow. this is the best story i have read on this site. thanks.

xenocide101xenocide101almost 19 years ago
wow.........

wow.... that was the best story i've ever read in my life, seriously. it was better than any books i've ever read. that was really emotional, it was like if i were actually there... holy jesus... im a guy and i almost felt like crying lol.. shh dont laugh! :(. it was that good.... wow im shocked right now......

thanks for writing the best story on earth...

David48David48over 18 years ago
whoops!

Here this guy has been fucking not one but two sexy sisters, and we also get to witness the very lengthy, incredibly hot interaction between he and a third sister, and then...BAM...they do it...finally! And what happens? The damn rubber breaks! This thing has more plot twists than a boyscout knot fest! It reads like a breath stealing soap opra without all the bad acting...an addictive page turner. The ultimate critique? I'd buy it if I found it on sale? Good show!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
criticism

To begin with, it's reidiculous how submissive Josh is to Dawn's sick and overbearing sexual harassment - her threats, about what she'd do to him if he didn't 'do' her, are revolting. What if a man treated a woman like that? It's just plain stupid.

However, the way 'it' happened between Alice and Josh was very good. Still, Alice threatens to be a bit unreal, here; more of an angel than a woman - and I don't know any woman who's an angel. A bit too soppy and symbolic, to be enjoyable as a fuck, but still good and very plausible in teh sense that she wanted a piece of him because her other sisters had - and nothing is more predictable than a woman when it comes to that.

However, I think the best scenes in this long-drawn-out saga were his first time with Jacqui, and just before his first time with Dawn, when she asked him why he hadn't come to her. I say it was long drawn-out because it soon became all about sex. There wasn't enough of a normal perspective out it, as one would find in everyday life, so the sex became predictable and mundane, and slightly boring - to anyone but a virgin, i.e.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Simply the best

This story is not without flaws but even with the flaws it is still the best story I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VertigoJ rocks

This is a true incest story in every sense of the term.All the others in this site that I've read were incest story only in name,frankly speaking the characters could've been anybody they were forcibly put as brother-sister or whatever.But this is the only one having true brothers and sisters in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
amazing

Amazing. i love your story so far. ive been reading it and not being sure how old it was, i didnt bother leaving a comment.

But this chapter made me want to leave one, so with that: amazing! once again. I love how josh seems to kind of be like me in a way. I have one younger sibling so i dont have the same life experiences as him, but the way you portray his thought process reminds me of myself. for instance (if you dont mind some quoting)

"So Josh found himself sitting at the kitchen table, staring at the wall and wondering why it was called a 'wall'. "

"Still got it, he thought haughtily, and then fell off his chair."

amazing, i love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Whoa...

I am glad you saved Alice up until now. all of the other parts of the story were from well done to very good. but this one is overwhelming!outrageous!unbelievable!wonderful! sorry, still have to read the other chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
one word

Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing..!!!

Hey VertigoJ i must say tis is one of d bes stories i've ever heard.....Just asking 4 a favour....can u gimme alice's number????d way u describe her(in fact everybody) is simply amazing....keep up d gud work n use tat talent to satisfy us....cheers....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actual feeling!

It's a good story. Not just smut. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
He finally did it with Alice!! :)

That was worth the wait and the innocent build-up to it was quite detailed, sweet and tender. While I don't get why the condom happened to break, it's amazing to see how Alice accepted his sperm nonetheless. It's kind of a shame this did NOT happen with Jacquie and with him in the pantry or when he pushed Jacquie against the door (I would have thought she would have gotten horny enough to want his cum inside her, since she's the natural mother).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I have enjoyed your story. It is more than just sex, but a family relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

I've been reading your stories for the past couple of days now, and i wanted to wait till i got to the end before commenting but this chapter just blew me away, keep on writing beatifully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best part

This is THEEEEEEEEEEEE BEST part of whole story!!! Romance makes story awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why didn't Jacquie ever get on the Pill?

It's the 21st Century after all...

Alice is really smart. Hopefully VertigoJ will have her be smart enough to take a "morning after" Pill.

guiltiness3guiltiness3over 12 years ago
Wow!

You had been giving us character interest - more than just sex - and here you just blew me away with the pure emotion of these young people. Awesome writing VertigoJ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Alice

I think that everyone reading this has fallen in love with Alice. I mean I can't be the only one. The story is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

This was by far the best story out of the whole series. I am so glad that you have uploaded such a touching and heartfelt piece.this may possibly the best story i have ever read and that includes non-erotic stories as well. Thank you and keep up the good work.

dreysufdreysufover 11 years ago
Genius

I normally comment at the end of a series but, to hell with that. This could have easily been the finale and upon noticing the existence of more chapters I contemplated how this brilliant story could be extended any further than its current state of pure perfection, so I shall read on.

IncestFantasy_LoveIncestFantasy_Loveabout 11 years ago
Wow!!! Extremly touching

Wow. amazing this is the best chapter in the story so far and I have too say that this is such a touching story and so well written. I have read alot of novells on this site and others where they just fill the storys with a bunch of same letters for like 4 sentences but the way you have written this novell is just amazing. I usally dont read novells when they have 16 or more chapters cuse they usally dont turn out that well but I am so happy I made an exception to your novell cuse it is brilliant. I usally dont comment novells but you really deserve credit and feedback for this. I havent read all chapters yet but can just imagine it getting even more brilliant :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh god I love romantic, vanilla sex

Josh x Alice forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally!

After so many painfully miserable chapters in a row where the guy has basically made the story miserable... You've finally NAILED an amazing chapter! Wow. ...now he just needs to wake up, knock on Dawns door and borrow a morning after pill, as she prolly has a drawer full ;)

qwertycheeseqwertycheeseover 9 years ago
best chapter

Don't know if you will ever read this but this chapter was amazing. It was splendidly written and touching to read. The development between Alice and Josh was paced well in the previous chapter, but this chapter nailed it. The plot twist at the end was a bit of a surprise. Though the transition to it seemed a rough, it was the only thing that I felt off in this chapter. Again great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow.

I really can't say anything other than that. This was just phenomenal, I've been reading this series over the past few days but this particular chapter... I can't describe my feelings for it other than saying this was just amazing. Truly, when Alice had started getting introduced, I liked her immediately, but this chapter made me love her, she's a great character and I feel like she is really the best-defined of the story. I wish you would write more than just 20 chapters, although I guess I'll soon see if the other few after this end up giving a solid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Best chapter so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I can't say a single thing wrong about this one....

Best. Chapter. Ever. :)

I actually wish I was there in his place. Wow.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
The emo-est emo of them all

And once again Josh is so ridiculously angsty that it kills any chance of a boner. A shame, If he wasn't such a manic-depressive loon, this story would be quite hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Why did dawn buy him condoms? They didn't use them

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
Josh is wimpy!

Dude too emotional

TrangSocTrangSocalmost 7 years ago
Finally ... nice job!

Love that u made us suffer to the end but so sad to have their one moment ruined by the condom failure.... Persoally I want to fuck the daylights out of Dawn. I'd never tell her "not now" 😎

AchromicbethelAchromicbethelover 6 years ago
Confused

I may have to go back and re-read the earlier chapters but why would Dawn have given him condoms? She was on the pill and wanted him to come inside her from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A really beautiful chapter. Thank You.

Oldsilver

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous