Party of Five Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,693 Followers

Josh felt his own face light up and his body steel itself for a flush of relief. “Did you check?” he asked.

“No,” said Alice. “I didn’t need to.”

Josh broke into a smile. “You mean…”

Alice nodded. Josh rushed forward, fell to the floor and threw his arms around her, burying his face in her lap. “I’m so sorry you had to go through that, Al.”

“Don’t be,” Alice said, leaning back to look at his face. She stroked his hair and looked at him with something like pride, though Josh could have been interpreting it wrong. “Thank you,” she said. “For not freaking out. I know it must have been hard for you too.”

“I’m an idiot,” said Josh. “I should never have—”

“Don’t apologise, Josh,” Alice interrupted him. “I wouldn’t have let you stop even if you tried.”

Josh lowered his gaze to the floor. “I’m not doing it again,” he said. “I’ll stop.”

Alice slid off the bed and onto the floor, raising Josh’s face with her hand. “No, you won’t,” she said.

“Al, I have to.”

“No,” Alice said earnestly. “I don’twant you to stop. We had some trouble this time but that doesn’t mean we can’t continue. I’ll take pills. You can usetwo condoms if you like. Six, even. But I don’t want to stop.”

Josh smiled weakly and looked down at the floor. He let her take his hand and run her fingers between his. “I’m not letting you go, Josh,” she said. “Not after everything we went through. Not now.”

Alice stood up and pulled Josh up onto his bed, where they enjoyed their last hour alone together before Jacquie came home. Josh took the opportunity to explore every inch of her skin, every curve, every hollow, every single place that gave her pleasure. He made her giggle just so that he could hear her laugh, which was something he hadn’t heard in a while. With ten short minutes to go, he lay beside her and let her snuggle in under his arm.

“Josh,” she said. “I don’t want you to stop with Jacquie and Dawn either, okay?”

Josh looked down at her and frowned. “You don’t?”

“No,” said Alice. “They’re your sisters too and I know you love them as much as you love me, so don’t think you have to stop just because of me. Okay?”

“Are you sure?” asked Josh.

“Positive.”

Josh was slightly shocked, but he thought about what Alice had said and realised that he did love both Jacquie and Dawn as much as he loved her, though in different ways. His relationship with Jacquie was based on companionship; they were the lifelong best friends who had discovered that their affection for each other ran deeper than friendship. His relationship with Dawn was fuelled by unbridled lust and the pleasant realisation that she wasn’t shallow and always callous – that she thought about and dealt with the same things he did. And with Alice, they were the shy, inexperienced youths whose attraction had blossomed from a mere crush. It was all love and it was all equal but it had so many different faces.

Josh thought it would be good to finally have things back the way they were, albeit now with Alice as his paramour. He spent their last ten minutes together tickling her and making her giggle uncontrollably.

When the time was up, they kissed for so long that Josh was sure another ten minutes had passed. Every time Alice turned to leave, Josh pulled her back and kissed her again, muffling her giggling protests with his mouth. It was only when they heard Jacquie’s car in the driveway that they finally sprang apart, wiped their mouths and left the room.

Downstairs, Josh helped Jacquie bring some groceries in and then sat down at the table and let the bliss of relief wash over him. He smiled at Jacquie as she moved around the kitchen, packing things away, wiping things down, smiling back at him and asking why he was looking at her with a dreamy look on his face.

“Uh...no reason,” Josh replied, straightening up.

“You look a lot better,” Jacquie observed. “Did you patch things up with Valerie?”

“Huh? Oh...yeah. Yeah, we’re okay now.”

“I’m glad,” said Jacquie. She came over to Josh and leaned down to kiss him on the cheek, which, in spite of everything, made him blush. He wanted to kiss her back and wrap his arms around her, but Alice was somewhere in the house and although she’d said he could continue things with Jacquie, he didn’t think she’d react very well if she found them naked on the table together.

That evening felt to Josh like so many other evenings he’d lived through before – before Jacquie had soaked her T-shirt in the kitchen sink. He helped Jacquie with dinner: cutting vegetables, stirring sauces, tapping her on the ass when she was in the way. The last part, of course, was new, but he found it just as comfortable as their old routine.

If anything, they weremore comfortable with each other now. Josh didn’t have to worry about brushing up against her breasts or standing too close to her while he was chopping at the sink. And if she yawned tiredly and stretched her arms, he could rub her back and give her a heartening smile. It was so nice and pleasant that it seemed as though the last week had never happened; except for the good parts – Josh remembered those like the back of his hand, even though he didn’t really know much about the back of his hand.

When Laura had arrived home and the meal was finished, all five of them ate at the table amidst a healthy dose of conversation, just like old times, apart from the fact that Dawn was rubbing Josh’s crotch beneath the table with her foot. He was so content though, that he didn’t mind it, and he even smiled back at her when she grinned at him.

Afterwards, Laura said she would see to the washing up and Alice offered to help, so Jacquie was given the night off and chose to spend it relaxing on the sofa. After Dawn put her plate in the sink, she caught Josh’s eye and he knew straight away what she was thinking. It wasn’t hard to know, as she was almost always thinking the same thing. He decided that he deserved a bit of reckless fun, so he followed her upstairs after a few minutes.

He found her reading a magazine on her bed, her bare, tanned legs stretched out before her. As soon as Josh had closed the door behind him, she dropped her magazine, jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him.

“Mmm,” she said with a smile, leaning her head against his. “Feeling better now?” Josh smiled and nodded. “So are we going to go for a drive?” she asked.

“It’s late,” said Josh. “Maybe we should just wait until we’re alone.”

Dawn looked disappointed, but she didn’t argue. “Well, at least you’re not sulking any more. I was about to take some drastic measures to cheer you up.”

“Such as?”

“Such as tying you to the bed and fucking you until you stopped moping.”

“Oh, well, you know...I’m still a bit depressed.”

Dawn grinned slyly and ran her hands down to Josh’s ass. “All you have to do is ask, Joshy.”

She kissed him again and moaned into his mouth, and he almost caved into her demands. But Dawn seemed content with kissing and cuddling for now, so he let it be.

“Josh,” she said after a while.

“Mmm?”

“I want you to know that...I wasn’t just trying to cheer you up for my sake. I mean...I did feel bad seeing you like that.”

Josh smiled appreciatively. “You know that that makes you a nice person, right?”

Dawn gave him a funny look. “Are you sure?”

“Pretty sure.”

“Well...I can live with that.”

“So can I,” said Josh, sucking one of her earlobes into his mouth.

Dawn closed her eyes and groaned. “Okay, we have to stop,” she said.

Josh lifted his head and goggled at her. “You want to stop?”

“No,” said Dawn. “But if you keep doing that I won’t be able to.”

Josh slid his hands down to her hips and put a little more space between them. It was worse, like that, because now he could see her legs and her breasts and her feet with their nail-polished toes. He looked up and said, “You know, you have the best body I haveever seen. On anyone. Models and pornstars included.”

Dawn beamed at him. “Guess something has to compensate for my personality, doesn’t it?”

Josh frowned at her and pulled her closer again. “What are you saying that for? I love your personality.”

“You do?” asked Dawn, eyebrow raised.

“Of course I do.”

“Even though you used to call me bitchy, and slutty, and heartless and moronic and—”

“Okay, okay, I get the point. But I didn’t necessarily mean all of those things, and the ones I did...don’t really apply anymore.”

Dawn smiled. “We are growing up, aren’t we?”

“Hopefully not too much,” said Josh.

“No,” said Dawn, looking down at his chest and possibly his crotch. She said, in a dreamlike voice, “We want to stay young and vibrant and...virile forever.”

“Dawn?” said Josh.

Dawn’s head snapped up. “We have to fuck,” she said. “Right now.”

“Dawn, we can’t. We already talked about this.”

Dawn sighed and thought for a moment, then her eyes lit up. “Let me get you off then,” she said. “I can do that through your pants; we wouldn’t even have to get undressed.”

Josh frowned at her. “I thought you were horny? What could gettingme off possibly do for you?”

“Trust me, Josh,” she said. “It’ll do a lot. I wanna watch you cum.”

Josh opened and closed his mouth several times, looked at the door, then back at Dawn. “Now?” he said. “Here?”

“Yes, here, now,” said Dawn impatiently. “Come on.”

The door was locked, so no one could walk in, but it wouldn’t matter if he stayed in here too long, or if he wasn’t able to muffle his groans. Still, she was Dawn, and he was alive, so he didn’t have much choice.

Before he could ask her if she was sure, Dawn moved as close as she could to him, body pressed against his, and slipped her hand between his legs. Josh gasped instantly and clutched her tightly. “Mmm,” said Dawn, rubbing her entire body against him. “I missed this.”

With the heel of her palm, she rubbed Josh’s cock through his trousers and underwear, until he found himself grinding it against her hand. She had her face turned up to his, mouth open and eyes gleaming, almost as if she were ready to cum herself.

Josh kept his eyes open, and looked into hers, watching her body move up and down in time with his. He was shuddering and gasping and close to cumming when she said, “Let me suck it, Josh.”

“Dawn!”

“Please, Josh, please,” she said desperately. “It’ll take the same amount of time and no one will hear. We’ll just tell them we were playing chess or something. Okay? Come on. Please.”

There was absolutely no way Josh could resist that – he tried, but he couldn’t. He nodded absently and let her sit him down on the bed, then watched her kneel between his legs. She had his pants and underwear around his ankles in seconds and was then gripping his cock firmly in her hand. “Oh, God, I missed this.”

She slid the tip of her tongue along the underside of his cock, making him quiver. Josh watched her eyes most of all, as she sunk her mouth over his length and drew it all the way inside. He had no idea how Dawn got it that deep but neither did he care right now. She moved her head from side to side, nose brushing his belly. When she took her mouth off, his cock was soaked in saliva, little bubbles and ropes of it dripping onto the floor. Dawn held it in her hand again and rubbed it all over her face, which always made Josh squirm. “Mmm.”

She smiled up at him and lifted her mouth over his cock again, lowering it and stopping, teasing him several times. She grinned with mirth before finally putting him out of his misery and burying his cock inside her mouth again.

Josh’s stomach started to tighten. “Dawn,” he croaked, putting a hand on the back of her head. She lifted her mouth off and held the end of his cock over it, sliding her hand wetly across his shaft. “Come on, Joshy,” she said. “Cum in my mouth. Big sister wants it all.” Josh gasped as he heard her words and squeezed his eyes shut. The longer he held on the better it would be, but Dawn wasn’t making that easy. “You naughty boy, Josh,” she said. “You’re going to cum all over your sister’s face. I bet she wants it though. I bet she wants it in her mouth so she can swallow it all and...”

Josh was barely able to suppress the yell he wanted to utter, as the muscles in his groin tightened suddenly and started to release load after load of cum inside Dawn’s open mouth. And she did manage to get it in her mouth – not a single drop went anywhere else. Josh tried to lock eyes with her as he came, but it was too much and he had to close them. Dawn was pumping his cock with her hand and making “Aaahhh” sounds, as though she was at the doctor.

Josh had no idea how much time passed before he stopped cumming. When the wild spasms subsided, he pried his eyes open and looked down at Dawn with a dazed expression. He actually felt dizzy, and the room was slightly blurry for a moment, but it refocused quickly.

The way that Dawn was holding her mouth let Josh know that she still had most of his cum inside. She squeezed the last few drops out of his cock and sank her mouth over it again, confirming Josh’s suspicions. After she took his cock out again, she opened wide to show him the white mass of liquid inside her mouth, then lowered her head and dribbled it into her cupped hands. Josh had seen this before, and it always made him feel faint to watch. Dawn loved to play with his cum, whether it be smearing it over her body, gargling it for many minutes after she’d received it, or spitting it onto her fingers and spreading it over the lips of her pussy. She made it last as long as she could and she was always disappointed when she had to finally swallow it. So was Josh.

Now she was dribbling it into her hands, licking it up and then doing the same thing again, over and over. Josh wished there was someway of seeing her do thatbefore he came, as he could only imagine how much it would spur him on.

The worst – or best – was when she spoke with it in her mouth, or laughed, and it trickled out and oozed down her chin. And once, after Josh had overcome his hesitation, she’d dribbled it onto his belly and licked it off again. He was amazed that she didn’t mind it on her skin, as his was sticky for hours afterwards. There was just no end to the amazing talents Dawn had, even if some of them were unintentional.

She carried on for so long that Josh considered getting up and leaving her to her fun; but finally she tipped her head back, licked the cum off her palm and swallowed it. She turned to Josh with a grin. “Better than chess, huh?”

***

The next day, at school, most of Josh’s thoughts were dedicated to Jacquie, and most of them were guilty ones. He’d spent so much time with Alice over the last few weeks that he could picture her exactly whenever he closed his eyes. And cumming in Dawn’s mouth, he supposed, was a bonding activity of sorts, so he was spending at leastsome time with her. But he hadn’t spent much time with Jacquie lately, sexual or otherwise. It wasn’t that he wanted to sleep with her or do anything along those lines; he just wanted to see her and talk to her and be around her again. And, if that happened to lead to a beneath-the-sheets romp, so much the better.

So on his way home from school, as he was passing a row of shops, Josh noticed a florist and walked inside. He’d never bought flowers for anyone before, and he wasn’t sure if Jacquie would think it dorky, but he was feeling guilty and he had to do something.

He wasn’t prepared for the sheer number of different floral species inside, and in the end he picked a bunch at random that he thought Jacquie might like – big yellow flowers that looked kind of tropical to Josh. He paid for them, left the store and walked home, trying not to attract too much attention, as he felt slightly embarrassed carrying a bouquet of bright yellow flowers.They’re for my girlfriend, he thought,that’s what people will think. They won’t think that I received them. Nevertheless he held them low and walked quickly.

At the front door, he spent close to five minutes trying to hide them properly behind his back, and wondering how guys in the movies did it. In the end, he gave up, wiped his feet on the doormat and went inside.

He put his bag beside the door and walked through the living room, hearing the tap running in the kitchen. He found Jacquie in there, her back to him, washing some dishes. Suddenly, he felt very uncomfortable, and considered abandoning his idea. But he swallowed his trepidation and took a step forward, then another, and another, until he was at the table.

He cleared his throat and said, “Uh...hi.”

“Hey, Josh,” Jacquie replied, without turning around. She leaned forward to wipe the back of the bench with a sponge, her blouse lifting up to expose a strip of soft skin.

Josh swallowed again and bit back his frustration. Why couldn’t she turn around? “Uh...um...” he stammered.

Jacquie straightened up and finally turned. When she saw the flowers, her face split into a huge grin. “What’s this?” she said. “Who are they for?”

“You,” said Josh, his cheeks burning. Now he really felt stupid.Flowers? he thought cynically.Why did I buy flowers? Everyone buys flowers. They’re such a cliché. No one wants flowers anymore.

But Jacquie’s face had lit up and her mouth was hanging open. “For me?” she said. “What for?”

“Uh...just...because I’ve been a bit preoccupied lately.”

Jacquie walked forward and took the flowers from him, looking at them with delighted astonishment. They were about half as big as Josh’s body, from the end of the stalks to the tips of the flowers. Jacquie bent one towards her and smelled it. “I can’t believe you bought me flowers,” she said. “This is...”

Josh smiled nervously and waited until Jacquie had lowered the bouquet and come closer to him. “You bought me flowers,” she said.

“It’s...uh...yeah,” he said, overwhelmed by her reaction.

“Butflowers, Josh!” she said. “Forme!”

“Yeah,” said Josh, wondering if she were all right. “For you.”

Jacquie smiled at him and closed the rest of the distance between them, holding the bouquet aside so that she could kiss Josh on the lips. Josh put his hands lightly on her upper arms, to steady himself, as he’d never been kissed like this before. Jacquie kept her mouth on his for so long that he ran out of breath and had to lift his mouth away. He swallowed, let out an unsteady breath, and opened his eyes. “Wow.”

Jacquie grinned and looked at her flowers again, then back at Josh. “Of course, you realise I’m going to have to screw your brains out now,” she said.

“You are?” said Josh.

“Oh, yeah. Big time.”

Josh quivered with anticipation. “When?” he breathed, his hormones rallying to the call. His body was responding very quickly to this news.

“Oh, tonight, maybe,” said Jacquie. “If we’re alone. And then tomorrow. And on Friday. Most of the weekend too. Pretty much for the rest of the year.”

“Do I get this treatment every time I buy you flowers?” Josh inquired.

“No,” said Jacquie, with a grin. “Next time you have to buy me chocolates.”

Josh made several, underlined mental notes to buy Jacquie the largest, richest, most expensive box of chocolates he could find. He was breathing shallowly now and his palms were sweating. Jacquie leaned closer and pressed her nose against his. “Thank you,” she said. “I love them.”

“You’re welcome,” said Josh, accepting another kiss.

“I’m going to putmy flowers in some water,” said Jacquie, giggling. Josh sat down and watched her find a vase forher flowers and puther flowers in some water and then listened to her tell him how much she lovedher flowers. Which was quite a bit, apparently.

After that, she yanked Josh to his feet, put her back to a cupboard and pulled him towards her. She kissed him for so long and with so much force that Josh’s lips were sore and his mind buzzing with a new kind of pleasure.Flowers, was all he could think.Why didn’t I ever see it before?

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,693 Followers