Party of Five Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,693 Followers

He had no doubt that Jacquie would have lived up to her promise, right there in the kitchen, if Alice hadn’t come home when she did. They were on the floor by then, and as soon as they heard the door, Jacquie jumped up and composed herself. Josh was startled to see her buttoning her jeans back up, when he hadn’t even seen her get them open. He stood up quickly and took a few deep, calming breaths. He was beginning to suspect, though, that Alice was purposefully stalling and making a lot of noise, so that he had enough time to stop whatever it was he might be doing. He was pretty sure he was right, when Alice walked tentatively into the kitchen, peeking her head around the door. She saw Josh and Jacquie and smiled. “Hi.”

“Hey, Al,” said Jacquie, breathing hard..

Alice put a bag full of books down on the table and stood smiling at them. Jacquie looked nervous. “Um...I have to take a shower,” she said. “I’ve been...working in the garden all day,” she added nonchalantly, looking down at herself. “I’m filthy.” She gave Alice an anxious smile and then, after a quick glance at Josh, hurried from the room. Alice watched her go until she was out of sight, then turned back to Josh with a smile. “Did I interrupt something?”

Josh flushed and looked down at the floor. Alice giggled and came towards him. He could already hear the shower running upstairs, and he suspected that it was a cold one. As soon as Alice was a few feet away, Josh’s body tensed up and his mouth became suddenly dry. His arms were itching at his sides, desperate to encircle Alice’s waist. She hesitated, and he saw the doubt in her eyes, but then she came closer and slid her arms around his back, hugging him tight. Relief and pleasure flooded Josh’s body, and he hugged her back.

“Did you have a good day today?” Alice asked, looking up at him. He found it hard to reply, as he was struck speechless by the beauty of her face. She was the most adorable thing he’d ever seen, and his heart seemed to change its pace drastically whenever she looked at him like this, or even looked at him at all. She’d always smiled at him, but he’d never been able to look back properly; now though, he could see just how pretty her lips were, how soft her cheeks looked, and how her eyes sparkled when she looked at him. He wondered if they sparkled like that for anyone else.

“I had a very good day,” he said. “And it just got better.” Alice smiled and turned her head to the side to rest it on his chest.

Josh always felt stronger and more courageous when he was with her. She felt like the younger one sometimes, nestling against his body or standing on her toes to kiss him. Jacquie made him feel like an equal some of the time, and the inexperienced one other times. And Dawn...Dawn liked to take charge. But with Alice resting her soft cheek against him, Josh felt like a pillar of strength, and loved that she depended on him so much.

They were so familiar and comfortable with each other now, and yet at the same time they were shy and awkward and nervous. Josh liked it both ways, though right now he felt as though they had been lovers forever.

Alice raised her head and nuzzled her nose against Josh’s, speaking in whispers. He found that these days they usually spoke to one another with their faces pressed together. “Are we going to be alone again soon?” she asked.

Josh nodded, his nose sliding up and down hers. “Definitely.”

“But it won’t be long until we are, will it?”

“No,” said Josh, smiling. “You can’t wait?”

Alice shook her head, their noses brushing side-to-side. “Not even for a minute.”

Josh grinned at her and slid his hands down to the small of her back, marvelling at how slender her waist seemed. The difference in height also seemed far more pronounced with Alice than with Dawn. She seemed so little and soft and so damnedcute.

“I’ll take longer than that just kissing you,” said Josh. “Andmuch longer doing other things.”

“Oh, yeah?” said Alice. “How long?”

Josh looked at the ceiling and pretended to think. “Forty-eight hours,” he said. “Maybe more.”

“Forty-eight hours?” Alice echoed, mouth hanging open. “I don’t think I could last that long.”

“Oh, you’d have to,” said Josh. “Because I wouldn’t be able to let you go.”

Alice grinned broadly and kissed him slowly, softly...sweetly, on the mouth. Her kisses made Josh tremble, made the world turn upside down and his heart do the same. He felt weaker and stronger at the same time, full of courage and completely frightened, burning with desire and yet perfectly calm. He’d never experienced anything like it before and he didn’t think he ever would.

Alice lowered her face so that Josh could kiss her on the forehead, then raised it to him again and spoke in a quiet voice. “I have to work tonight,” she said. “Someone else called in sick.”

“No!” said Josh, disappointed. “Do you have to?”

Alice smiled at him. “Yeah. We wouldn’t have been able to do anything, anyway.”

“I don’t care,” said Josh. “I just wanted to see you.”

Alice beamed and hugged him harder. “You’re so sweet.”

“So you’ll stay?” asked Josh.

Alice laughed and raised her lips to him, Josh kissing them softly. “I wish I could,” she said. “I really do. I wish I could spend all day with you.”

“We’ll do that,” said Josh. “One day.”

Alice nodded. “One day.”

She stepped back, gave Josh a warm smile and then turned away, letting her fingers fall from his at the last possible moment. She was ten feet away from him and already Josh missed her. She smiled at him over her shoulder and Josh smiled back until she’d left the room. He let out a long sigh once he was alone, deliriously happy but still disappointed that Jacquie and Alice had both left so soon. He supposed that’s what he got for being in love with two girls.

Three girls, Josh corrected himself, as he heard the front door open and footsteps in the living room. Dawn came into the kitchen, looked around, and, finding only Josh there, pounced on him and kissed him fiercely.What is this? he thought.Tour de Josh day? Still, he wasn’t complaining. Not in the slightest.

“Do we have the house to ourselves?” Dawn asked with an enormous grin. “Oh, I’m gonna fuck you so hard, Josh. I’m going to stick your dick in my pussy and squeeze your balls until you—”

“Jacquie and Alice are upstairs,” Josh interjected, definitely bursting her bubble. He regretted it as soon as he said it; he would have liked to hear the rest of what she had planned.

“They are?” said Dawn, her face falling. “Oh, well, that’s just fucking great!” She looked angrily at the stairs, as though expecting Jacquie or Alice to appear at any moment. “Spoilsports.”

“Calm down,” said Josh. “I can come to your room tonight.”

Dawn’s face lit up, and then fell again. “Oh, I can’t – I’m going out tonight.”

“Oh,” said Josh, disappointed too. “Well...next time then.”

Dawn sighed in irritation. “It’s always next time. We never get to have any fun.”

“Dawn...we have fun, like, five times a day.”

“So?” said Dawn. “I want it six times a day.”

Josh shook his head with a smile. “I’m sure you can find some other guy tonight if you want to,” he said. He looked at Dawn closely, waiting for her response. It was something he’d been wondering about for a while now: whether she was still sleeping with other guys. He knew that Jacquie’s love life had been slow for the last few years (she’d told him as much once he became a part of it), and he knew that Alice had only had sex with one other guy, but he had no idea if Dawn was still pursuing her libidinous lifestyle outside the house. He hoped the curiosity didn’t show on his face.

Dawn began her reply with a groan, which Josh supposed was a good sign. “Noooo,” she said miserably. “Other guys are no fun anymore. I wanna fuck you.”

Josh’s chest swelled with gratitude and a little relief. He had no idea when he’d become so possessive of Dawn, but he seemed to have picked up some brotherly affection for her along the way. Among all the fingering and cock sucking, that is.

He was about to reply when Dawn looked up with a shrewd smile. “You’re not jealous, are you?”

“Jealous?” said Josh. “Of course not. Why would I be jealous? I’m not jealous.”

Dawn came closer and pressed her body up against his. “I think you are,” she said. “I think you want me all to yourself.”

Josh flushed. “I...I don’t,” he said. “I don’t care who you sleep with.”

Dawn smiled genuinely and leaned her head against his. “Oh, yes, you do. And I think it’s cute.” Josh flushed even more and turned his eyes away. “But, Josh,” Dawn added, suddenly serious, “remember that this can’t last forever. Iwill have to start seeing other guys at some point.”

“I- I know that,” Josh replied, though he felt a sudden despondency hearing her talk about the end of their relationship. Of course he knew it couldn’t last forever; he couldn’t spend the rest of his life sleeping with his three sisters, as much as he wanted to. But it was still jarring to hear Dawn bring it up. “I know that,” he said again.

He wondered whether it was fair to feel jealous towards Dawn when he himself was intimate with two other girls. He’d never seen himself as the sleep-around type; he’d always thought he’d find one girl to love and be faithful to and never need or want anyone else. But then these were his sisters and that was different, wasn’t it? He loved them all equally, and sex with them was different to sex with any other girl. It was something to make them feel good and get closer to one another; a conduit to better relationships than the ones they’d had. And both Dawn and Alice didn’t seem to mind that he was intimate with other girls, so maybe he shouldn’t be looking at his sisters the same way he would look at three other girls.

When Josh snapped out of his reverie, he found Dawn smiling at him. She put a hand against his cheek. “Don’t think about that now,” she said. “We’ve got ages together. And even if I do find some other guy, I’ll still fuck you if you want.”

Josh frowned. “You wouldn’t care that that’s being unfaithful?”

“You’re my brother,” said Dawn, shrugging. “It doesn’t count.”

Josh smiled and put his arms around her, inhaling the fruity scent of her hair. It wasn’t long before her hand found its way between his legs. He could still hear the shower upstairs, so he didn’t stop her, and before long he was groaning and squirming against her touch. Dawn paused long enough to grab some tissues from the bench and stuff them down his pants; then she made him cum. Josh gripped her hard and ground his crotch against her, filling up the tissues.

“Nice?” she inquired, when he’d opened his eyes again.

“Very,” said Josh. He took several deep breaths and kissed her on the lips. “Alice will be down soon,” he said. Dawn nodded and took her hand and body away from him, just as Jacquie and Alice had, except that Dawn had relieved some of his tension.

She turned around, flashed him a brilliant smile, and marched up the stairs. It was only because he’d just cum that Josh was able to ignore the sight of her magnificent thighs. Now alone, he sat down at the table and realised for the first time how tired he felt. It wasn’t yet five o’clock, but he figured a decent nap before dinner might do him some good. So, staggering to his feet, he made his way to his room, lay down on his bed and fell asleep within two minutes, more exhausted than he’d realised.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,693 Followers