All Comments on 'Party of Five Ch. 20'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
change

he fucks his sister,he fucks his sister,he fucks his sister,when is he going to fuck his MOTHER ????????????

you need to move the story along !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Finally! :-)

We were waiting for so long for this next installment. I like how Dawn's character is changing and showing her vulnerable, softer side, but you make it believable by retaining her spunky side too. And Jacquie is showing a more daring, Dawn-esque side. All because they feel comfortable enough around Josh to do so. How will Alice change?

You've done better at making narrative and dialogue transparent. Some authors draw too much attention to their writing style, that the self-consciousness of it all detracts from being absorbed in the story itself. Good job at making it more naturalistic, and keep doing so.

Of course I would have wanted to see more erotic action from Dawn, (or Jacquie-when is that promised swallow-job gonna come?). But at least you're no longer in writer's block land. Let's hope that your next chapter will not be as long in the making as this one. I'm expecting that one of the chapters soon will be one of those "knock-your-socks-off" type, since many of the chapters so far have been relatively languid in pace. Hope to see Valerie, Jacquie, Alice transform too, just like in this chapter with Dawn.

BTW, your upcoming stories on twins (bro/sis? or sis/sis?) and the one in a different country are welcome. The twins one seem especially interesting.

questeroquesteroover 19 years ago
sounds like its leading to something good

Im looking forward to a meeting of the sisters and Valerie. This story did a good job of keeping it hot and romantic at the same time. good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant Work

I am amazed that this story has maintained its integrity and quality over all these chapters, and hopefully many more to come. Brilliant writing, excellent characterization, and a precise application of exactly how, when, and with whom the naughtiness goes down. I eagerly await the next installment.

nightshadownightshadowover 19 years ago
Made my day... and week... and month...

Oh, hell, it has so far made my YEAR. Thanks for continuing with this! I hope this means we'll have more to come soon. There isn't a single thing wrong with this one- coming from me, that's high praise indeed as I have Editor From Hell Syndrome and can't seem to shake it for the life of me.

The little jokes and stuff help make this such an incredibly realistic and interesting story that I just can't put it away. It's like you're making these little mind-movies that I get to watch while, at the same time, I'm just reading them for the first time. Very, very cool style of writing here.

Keep 'em coming, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
perfect

the best one yet! great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
dont listen to to the above

your stories are excellent as they are and even though he has sex with the same three girls, evrytime is difforent and hotter than the last. keep it up

GRANGERGRANGERover 19 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

This continuing saga is absolutely one of the best stories I have EVER read.

It is interesting to see how Dawn changed.

Don't take council from the naysayers.

calamitiecalamitieover 19 years ago
thanks

Thank you so much for writing another chapter, VertigoJ, I have sorely missed Josh and Dawn and everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the best stories I read erotic or otherwise

Early this summer I read the first couple of chapters, but lost track of it. However, the other day I rediscovered it and read all 20 parts over the past couple of days.

Simply put this was one of the most interesting stories I have ever read here... It was beyond erotic, it was believible and all of the characters were extremely likeable -something quite rare in erotic stories.

I know some complained about the long build-up to the eventual incestous encounters between the sisters, but to me it made their eventual unions all the more realistic. I can't tell you how often I have cringed at the "she looked at/couldn't stop staring at my cock, and the next thing I knew we were rollign around on the floor..." type of stories. ARGH!

Instead, you crawl inside of Josh's brain and get the confused, insecure 18-year-old's point of view coupled with an established releationship with each sister. By understanding the interpersonal relationships it makes sense that Jacquie (my favorite... God, I wish I had a sister like that) would the first. In addition, the way they have sex is consistent with her character -although I felt she took on some of Dawn's attributes once Alice entered the picture (which makes sense if you are trying to establish the differences between Alice and the other two).

Josh's love/hate relationship with Dawn got a little old with me, but she obviously was the one who could really give the story the edge some were waiting for. I love the way she discovered Josh's and Jacquie's relationship -"It smells like sex in here!"- From someone who was paranoid about that very thing when I was a teenager, that was perfect. Dawn's sluttiness would have gotten old, however, had you not softened her character... as you did in later chapters. It became clear that while she initially indulged her sexual appetite for her own selfish reasons, the sex affected her and made her a much more complete character.

Finally, Alice's inclusion and pregnancy fear may have frustrated the fantasy part for some readers, again, it made her involvement with Josh so much more realistic. It went beyond curiosity to a deep feeling. However, I found myself sharing Josh's sadness as he grappled with the reality of his incest w/her. The references to when they were children and his view of her as the ideal made it difficult to read and accept... which is exactly what Josh was feeling.

Some minor points: Mom is sort of a wasted character... Clearly, Jacquie fills the "mom" role in this family. Try to involve her more in the story -but not necessarily as a sexual partner. Also, I felt sorry Jacquie throughout the story... I was glad to see him get involved again with her, but it seemed once Dawn was included, every sexual trist was with her, while Jacquie was sort of forgotten. Once Alice entered the frey, it seemed almost absurd that she would think it was his "third time" when they finally got back together. I felt she was cheated out of not being smart enough to figure out what was going on with Josh and Dawn... especially with Dawn being so blatent and the two of them not hating each other. Obviously, Alice figured it out and she wasn't around nearly as often.

Perhaps in future installments, Jacquie can let Josh know she knows about Dawn... not to create some sort of incestous three-way, but rather to put Josh in more awkward positions as he is asked if Jacquie is better than Dawn...

Overall I love the stories and I hope it doesn't end. Thank you for writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great stories

these stories are great

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
A Dissenting Note

This like the previous 19 episodes is very well written with fine touches developing the three female characters.

But, whilst very well written, this is very well written soap. The episodes blend seamlessly together, they can even be read out of order and it doesn't matter all that much if a few scenes are omitted or even an entire episode. The story line doesnt seem to be going anywhere. Josh's character and especially his conscience is becoming overplayed and tedious. The emotional effects of the characters behaviour are painted in pastel shades - not a skerrick of jealousy; that is so unrealistic. Soap.

You are a writer of real talent but at the moment seem to be content to bathe in the approbation of the popular vote. I think you might consider whether you wish to develop your talent or your popularity .You are good enough to do the former but at present are marking time with the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nicely done

Nice to have feeling with the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Job

I just couldnt stop reading it.... I read all 20 chapters and i hope that it is not the end. I have noticed that it has been 2 months since you posted the last chapter so please do continue to write....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Write More!!

This is excellent!! I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
thanks you sir may i have sume more

put the next chapter out asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
superb. when's the next chapter coming out

incredible story. i loved the way to developed the characters especially the love/hate relationship between dawn and josh and how it gradually changes from pure lust to become romantic. the dialogue between the two is amazing. also hope to see more of alice and jacquie in future installments. looking forward to ch. 21 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Welcome back

I almost gave up hope that this story would continue on. Thank you and keep it coming. Ronnie W.

dietryingdietryingalmost 19 years ago
Salivating while waiting for Chap. 21

Not trying to play director..... Just can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
All I can say is "Wow"!

Of course, the origin of "Wow" is "Mom" - upside down.

Anyway, I am highly annoyed at these stories. I found them last night at about 10:30, and didn't finish reading them until after 5:30 this morning - then had to go to work at 8!

I loved the story, the humor and the character development. Of course, the sex was hot, too, but you can't maintain the interest in a story this long (novel?) with "just" sex. After all, everyone has basically the same appendages and apertures, and they only fit together so many ways.

Somehow, you managed to maintain interest by varying the emotional content of the sexual encounters. The humor helped a lot, too.

I must admit, I was getting tired of the Dawn character until you had her start opening up emotionally - which I suspect was your plan all along.

One of the interesting things to me is that I had two older sisters. My relationship with them was completely platonic, but the older of the two was much like Jacqui - somewhat placid, a person I could talk to, a cross between older sister and mother. The younger of the two was a lot like Dawn - she didn't sleep around, but she was a hellraiser and had a volatile Irish temper.

I know you said you have it all plotted out, but my recommendations would be as follows:

Get Jacquie in the know ASAP. She doesn't deserve to be kept in the dark. While she may be hurt, she would understand and accept Josh's relationship with their sisters.

Actually, everyone in the family needs to know about everyone else, including Mom. She's the only character who is still pale and uninteresting. No way these hot blooded kids came out of a boring relationship between her and her husband!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

Nice to find someone that can write, rather than just copy a sex scene and add a little info around it.

Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
love it all

thanks for a great story just read the whole lot,fantastic job,is there any more ?

WFD6301WFD6301almost 19 years ago
LOVED IT

I have read all 20 chapters and they are all great. It started a little slow for my taist but the first ones were still good. I can't wait for the next chapters. You are the best writer I have seen. I hope mom gets involved and Valarie. There are still so many places you can go from here. Keep up the great work. I can't wait for the next part. I hope it is very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank you!

I definitively liked the story! The atmosphere is quite unique - I've never read such a drawn-out, incestuous, quadrangle love story before. However it seems to me that it's losing steam! Maybe this would be a good time to try to bring the story to a satisfying conclusion - whatever that might be.I'm waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I hate you...

because this set of stories has kept me from doing anything else but wanting to read them. Oh to have sisters like these three.

Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Phenomenal!

Phenomenal! Never have a read such a captivating story, which I lost much sleep over, I finished at chapter 20 in the wee hours of the morning. Character development was superb epically Dawn’s which happens to me one of my favourite to read. VertigoJ in the words of Dawn if you stop writing all kill you! (I won’t really kill you but all be greatly saddened)

Cheers, and keep up the Phenomenal work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding work...

This is by far the best erotic series I have personally read, on this, or any site. The way you have written this has allowed me to paint a picture in my head of everything, the characters, the environment, right down to the layout and decoration of the house... My imagination has been well and truely spoilt.

Most of the feedback above has a valid point I suppose but it comes from their point of view, not yours. There are things I would like to see happen but I would not embarress myself (or dissrespect you) by try to direct further outcomes here. The world you have created has me completely engrossed and I completely trust you to lead us to a suitable outcome... I hope others can do the same.

And just a final note to dissagree with the comment that the storyline dosn't seem to be going anywhere. One of the thing's I love about this novel is the fact that the writer just takes some time to enjoy his characters every now and again and lets the storyline wait, call it indulgent, slow or lack of progression if you want but I love it. There are so many emotional places this can go, characters on the fringes that could easily come into play more (the mother and Dawn's friend Lara spring to mind straight away) that this could easily go past 30 chapters in a blink of an eye... there is so much to enjoy here, stop and smell the roses while they're in bloom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please write more.

What happened when they studied at Valarie's house?

Do allthe sisters find out that they all have sex with Jason?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
come on

this is the best storie in the site. Could you please continue.

If your thinking about bringing the mother in... don't, this has been an brother-sister story all trough and dont start changing it now. Bring Lara in instead

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the best

This is simply the best I've read.

If all erotic stories were written this well, civilization would probably collapse as we know it, as nothing is better than good literature and .. well, nevermind.

I do agree, however - please leave the mother out of it, at least for another 20 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pepz' comment

I've read all the stories, multiple times....sometimes even just for the story. I really like you stories, and I would love to see more of them.

Thanks for coming this far anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Doesn't look like you're comming back?

Hey,

It's been a while since you've added any stories or updates. It's a shame, because this was all such an entertaining read. I guess you've got your own shit going on in your life, but I'd love to see a continuation at some point. Thank you for some funny, interesting and touching stories.

Cheers.

TheWhasianTheWhasianover 18 years ago
Please write more

I've spent the last two days reading every chapter, even all the interviews - including those on your other site. I've loved every minute of it. I know I'm not alone in desperately wanting Chapter 21, and more. This is one the most well written stories on this site. Not to mention the character development. I've been coming to this site for, probably, the better part of 10 years - pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
freaky.....

ur stories are extremely good.... i mean - extremely.. sometimes, paradoxical... but, we have paradoxes... don't we?.. so, blow that... i am concerned that - u haven't finished any of ur best stories over almost 2 years.. is that a trick or something? just to hang the readers in the balance? to keep coming back and back? perhaps, u have ur reasons.. but, interests are waning ... i am a great fan of urs.. and i am beginning to loathe.... come on, announce that - u won't write more or u r busy........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hey, some suggestionsss........

i don't know what have u done to the plot of this story..... but, something tells me that Dawn and Josh should be at the last... i know, i know - he is more of alice or valerie's type.... even jacquie will also be extremely good....but, Dawn deserves him.. with the obstacles of taboo, societal features, i am looking forward to the real relationship....

and don't get me wrong, but, if josh has real rigid moral threads, then why he is giving in to his sexual urges so easily.... isn't it paradoxical?.... and shouldn't he be more troubled by the incest thing as he has been shown of that type.... thanks....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
BEST!

This was theee best story i'v read on this site, i just wonder how long does it take vertigo add part 21? i've just read this story and i hope he's not like other authors who take months to write a new part.

I can't wait till josh tells jacquie he's dealt with all his other sisters, and i josh's second meeting with Lara.

let's just say that i have as much patience as Dawn, so please don't make me wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MORE!

Is there more involvement with Laura?

Does Laura have a love life? Will it center around Josh?

Will everybody in the house get involve with Josh nd what of the jealousy it brings? What excitement will the reconciliations?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
20 chapters in one setting

i loved the details you bring to the story, it brings it to life. i was exspecting a chapter on dawn, lara and josh getting together and maybe a confession to all the sisters. however you continue i will look foreward to reading your work. thank you very much for these inspiring stories

umpire89umpire89almost 18 years ago
need more

hey these chapters are really good but i want more from the story like will josh have to choose between the three or will he be able to live in the house with all three and be able to keep them happy.

DaAznSaNDaAznSaNalmost 18 years ago
Hot series

The girls are just so loveable and sexy! They all have such great and different personalities. Writing is top-notch, one of the best! It's a shame there hasn't been an update in over a year. Hope everything works out and the author can come back cause even now I'm sure there's lots of new readers to appreciate your work. ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Unfinished stories

You have too many unfinished works to continue reading your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Valerie

Hey, when do we get more? This series was awesome. Maybe a chapter with Valerie joining in or a chapter where all get it on together. Hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome series

this series was great, one of the best i've ever read. I hope there will be more.

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051almost 17 years ago
Good stories!

I got hooked on the characters and spent way too much time reading all 20 chapters. It looks like you left yourself the option to keep going with characters like Lara and Valerie. But I guess I'm glad you stopped there or I'd be reading all day. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Always leave them wanting more

This series is a six! I'm sorry it ended, but I'm glad I spent the time reading it. I'm also glad that I didn't have to wait between chapters. Thanks for a good time and an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing !!

Bloody brilliant! I've read it twice once in late 2006 and just now and each time I am left wanting more ! I wish VertigoJ would come back soon and continue writing for it :( !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
smooth

This entire story has become a nice bench mark for me. It is very smooth in development of ALL the issues involved. They are subtly treated. Such complexities as long term relationships moving into intimacy are not rushed or trivialized. I appreciated the pregnancy issue. What did suck, buahahaha, is that I really can't enjoy most of stories on Lit. They jump too fast, omit too much or skip over the subtleties that make life. I find you story treating details of encounters very nicely - not just bang bang, but also splitting the personalities and the type of relationships both off and on the bed. Just enough characters, mother non-involvement and groovy interviews!! I think the reason why I am so taken by this story is that I really wish you had continued. I really wanted to know what would happen to them all in a month, year... For me such thoughts are a mark that I read not only something worthwhile but solid. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
just curious

when is chapter 21 coming???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Too long

As has been said b4, these chapters are among the best on literotica, and I would love to see them continued however...

The fact is this latest chapter was posted in 05, as was the most recent of the work by VertigoJ.It is now 08. It would seem that he is no longer writing. A dissapointing truth, but truth all the same. To see them continued would be fanastic, but the most recent post on his blog was also made in o5. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
thank you

thank you for the wonderful story. I would very much like to see more . it was wonderful and well written and had to pry myself away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome

an awesome series..i wish VertigoJ was writing on here again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it

this was by far the best story i have read in years i know that one comment wont matter but i appreciate this good work and i hope you keep writing fine stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please write more!

Omg, I can't tell you how good is was to read that story! You wrote it almost identically to how I would have! I just craved the evolution in relationship between Josh and his sisters.

You write so effectionately and with so much passion, which was such a turn on, I guess.. but not in a pull down my pants and start playing with myself way.. lol.

Anyways, well done mate.. or are you a chick? That was the ultimate erotic novel, nothing can compare in future.

P.s Josh never got that haircut. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
write more

dude iknow it's been a couple of years since you wrote a chapter but you should start it up again

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

Can Anyone Recomend Any Similar Stories Like This One

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful

I just fell in love with these characters, this was my first time reading erotic literature EVER and I loved it.

I hope you'll continue this story one day, I want to know what'll happen between Josh and Valerie, altough I dont really like her that much.

Please, please continue some time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
similar stories

ACE STORY. THE BEST I HAVE READ ON THIS SITE!!! SHOT IN THE DARK BUT IM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT FOR A NEW CHAPTER

can anybody refer any similar stories apart from (a boy in babeland and jakes sisters) to me from this site or any other. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
plz never end dis story

it's the greatest story ever...i along wid all feel d same...the build up the charachter is jus perfect...do feel plz never end dis story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please

PLEASE UPDATE!!!! I'm begging you its been more than 3 years.I need a new story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story, you need to post more NOW!

Alright, so I have read all of the stories and find them to be really well written. I find myself laughing, shocked, addicted and wanting to keep reading. And then it stopped. I am begging you to post more stories, I checked its been three years since your last sumbission. I wouldnt change a thing, excpet dont get val invloved. And its greeat...agian..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Simply wonderful

While I know its been three or more years now since you've stop submitting stories here; so you may not even take the time out to look at your submissions anymore. However, on the off chance you do look back: These have been some of my favorite reads in a long long time. They kept my laughing, smiling and enjoying the story right along with the characters. I read your entire collection in a single day, then read it again a few days later. If you have written anything professionally, you should let us know. I'm sure more then some of us would be online clicking an order submission within a few hours. That said, I dearly hope you decide one day to continue this story, and I wish you well in whatever life may bring you. Thank you VertigoJ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Erotically Exquisite..

It's been a few years since youre last story but I (amoung hundreds) hope you will continue with it. Really dying to know how the sibling's relationship turn out. Each sister has totally differnt and amazing personalities that I as a reader cannot help but fall in love with all of them. I stayed up till 4am to finish your stories, smiling, chuckling, and of course masturbating... So it would awesome if you could continue writing this story. We're all anticipating...

Simon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Couldn't stop reading it

Best story I've ever read here and first time I've ever commented. Fantastic. More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love it

this is the best story i have read so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Spectacular!

This is the best story by far that I've read on Literotica and possibly the internet. The characters are well articulated and easy to relate to. Vertigo you use words like a paint brush and it makes a wonderful picture. You have a talent for writing that should be very much encouraged and i hope you write another 20 chapters for the sake of all the fans of this story (if not just for me). I've got to thank you for a thoroughly enjoyable reading experience. Every once in a while you come across one of these online jewels but this one is currently my favorite. Keep writing because you obviously love it, or this story wouldn't be half as good as it is.

clark3001clark3001about 15 years ago
Ooh...lovely !

God, it's been 5 years, please write the further chapters. You can't leave us hanging by a thread midway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ch 21 Please

Ok so i have to say that this is possibly the best story that i have ever read on this web site and i want more please oh please write more. I would love to know what happens between the 4 of them....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
chapter 21 please

i just want to say what a great story this was, i really liked the way you evolved the characters, dawn going from slutty cow to actually having deep feelings for josh. i would love you to continue this story as there is so much more you can write such as jacqui finding out about dawn and alice and also what happens between dawn and josh as they seem to be heading towards being something more than just brother and sister. i really hope you continue this as it is the best story on Literotica by far although apparently your last installment was in 05 so i wont get my hopes up but thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
next chapter =)

great story one of my favorites..not only the erotica but also the real human emotions and problems that many people go through and some only a few go through but still i love the story so far i was having a great time reading it and couldnt stop all day. the part where josh and alice finally got together was great and i was shaking reading that through 1000 out of 10.

The_Chiller501The_Chiller501almost 15 years ago
simply the best

Better than all the rest! seriously, this is the best erotic story i have ever read and one of my favourite stories in general. May sound weird but helped me out when i was in a bad place in my life, now im reading it again and cant help wonderin what happened to it?

10/10 for everything always grateful to vertigoj for this amazing story

The_Chiller501The_Chiller501almost 15 years ago
simply the best

Better than all the rest! seriously, this is the best erotic story i have ever read and one of my favourite stories in general. May sound weird but helped me out when i was in a bad place in my life, now im reading it again and cant help wonderin what happened to it?

10/10 for everything always grateful to vertigoj for this amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a few humble suggestions

Congrats....U really created d flavour n essence of incest....This saga had evrythn n all incidents were quite averring as well as backed up with veracious credentials.....though i think u slipped in the middle with the cravings of implementing the love making scene...it certainly looked hasty to me...anywz carry out the wonderfl wrk...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Any chance of writing the other parts of this series? It just seems like it's not done yet. But the parts I've read were nice and well thought out

ZentorianZentorianover 14 years ago
Here's to hoping.

I know you've been MIA since 05 but here's to hoping you come back and finish up Party of five. It really is a good read and deserves a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

love it and im waiting for more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please!!

I loved it! It gives so many feelings, one second u feel horny and the other u start to laugh, but what happend?! it's been several years since you wrote something here, give your fans more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unresolved but eager for more

I have read the entire series so far and I must say I really enjoy the pacing. I think there are only 2 more issues I can see that would complete the series. One, when does Josh sit the women down and tell all? 2, is Val gonna get involved soon? And what about mom? Is she gonna get in this thing as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

I think your story was fantastic. I enjoyed reading every single bit of it. It was one of the best ones Ive read to date! Keep up the fantastic writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME

i know its been half a decade since u last logged on...but i hope you return soon and finish this story. im pretty sure at least hundreds of people enjoyed it lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Work

Amazing work, the only valid reason that I'll accept for not finishing this is if you actually plan on publishing that. If so, I promise to be the first buyer. Cheers mate and hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome!

Loving the story! PLEASE DO MORE!!!

HestomiHestomiabout 14 years ago
It's too bad...

That it's been so long since you've written anything here (or on your blog). This series has been a great read, and I'm very disappointed that you won't be adding anything to this in all likelihood. At least I have the interviews to read still. Great job, if you end up getting this.

shadow506shadow506about 14 years ago
Damn!!

What an incredable series, 5 stars all the way. Just finished reading them through. fucking hell your good. There is just no way you can stop here now please more and soon. This would so make a great movie. Now.. stop fucking around and get back writing. LOL seriously get back here and write before your many loyal fans hunt you down.

onthemouthonthemouthabout 14 years ago
A Shame

It's really too bad you disappeared and never finished this series. It was a good storyline with so many possibilities. I was really looking forward to a few more and then a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please add more

this is the greatest story ive ever read, please write more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great work

This is one of the best novel stories I have ever read! So thank you for this story.

Justin916Justin916over 13 years ago
Sad at the End

I can't describe how sad I am that this story has not continued, or that VertigoJ is not still writing. I read the whole series in two days, and truth be told I fell more than a little in love with Jacquie. I wish that this story had more to it, even if it was a single chapter conclusion, because I really enjoyed both the writing and the characterization. Almost more than the sex, which also kept me constantly turned on and into the story.

For the first time on Literotica, I regretted that the subject matter is not one that I feel comfortable sharing with others. I guess the characters just spoke to me. VertigoJ, wherever you are, I wish you would write more, but even if you don't, your story truly had an impact on me and I wish you luck in your writing.

Acheron115Acheron115over 13 years ago
Estranged Sorrow

I sincerly feel a pang in my chest, (yes my chest) at the thought of never reading the conclusion of this story. VertigoJ seems capable of weaving a spell of lust, passion, and love through many characters and complex relationships. If there was any way that I could go back in time and reread this story, I would stretch every word, feast on each scene, and wallow in its sheer fufillment...

My only complaint is that I will never discover how Alice and Josh's relationship concludes.

IAN_TIAN_Tover 13 years ago
Party of Five --- BOO HOOO!!!!!!

What an amazing story, I am mortified that it has come to an end, or has it? I notice that the title mentions FIVE, does that include Mum?

I think your writing really flows and is ever so readable.

Superb.

Thanks

greenking13greenking13over 13 years ago
Come On

Dude come on you have a great story here but not going to finish it, that just... come on keep writing finish the story. Also great story 10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sad.....

One of the best series on this site and no ending. it's been 4 years since this last chapter was introduced. Sad to say it will never be completed :(

Senrab13Senrab13over 13 years ago
The talented VertigoJ

Truly one of the most entertaining stories on this site. Anyone know why VertigoJ quit writing? He sure has the talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A disappointment to say the least.

This story is perhaps the greatest I have ever read on literotica. I truly fell in love with these characters as deeply as Josh did. I want so badly to know what happens to all of these wonderfully developed characters, but it appears it won't happen. Hell, they didn't even tell Jacquie about Dawn, or either of them about Alice. Such a shame, truly a fantastic piece of erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
y did u stop

???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

would u write the next damn chapter allready

SinfulAngel123SinfulAngel123about 13 years ago
What?!

You can't just stop here! You need to write dam you for waiting so long! Lol jk.

Expect a pm from me

jainkunal1982jainkunal1982about 13 years ago
Awesome

The story seems very realistic and can even visualise the scenerio while reading it. Mind Blowing is best word that comes out after it. Why Did You stop Writing ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

i agree with most of the comments on here i loved it..i could not wait till i got off work so i could read more. i even thought about them when i was at work. i could picture them in my head and am dying to see what happens next.to me you do a great job better then some of the writers out there now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
congrats!!!

You did a great job with this novel, I could not stop reading yesterday and during lunch at work I had to read it!! please, please keep writing.

Ivy PR

UncleMoonUncleMoonabout 13 years ago
I like the story

I realize that some readers may have found this slow in the beginning but I appreciate that you took the time to build characters and to make us, the reader, care about Josh and his sisters. Thanks for taking the time. I am waiting impatiently for the next chapter

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous