Party Punch and Pigtails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I stood up, she slid back into my embrace, her back to me as I reveled in the handfuls of her breasts. Kelly was quivering in my arms, pigtails shivering against my forearms as her round little ass pressed against the front of my jeans. I wanted to call her name. Snag her attention as she basked. But tonight was a night of masks and disguises, mental mementos and sugary sweet wrapped fantasies. Children and a few adults indulged in confections, but the only sweet I wanted was right here in my grasp.

A cloud of her candy pink perfume assailed me. She whirled in my embrace, pressing her glossy bee-stung lips to mine. I wanted to feel her cheek against mine. Wanted to trail my lips all over every inch of her porcelain face. I broke our wet exchange and did just that, though tonight, the feel of her cheek against mine was not meant to be.

She let me with a startled whimper. I wondered how the soft knit of my mask felt against her pale flesh. When she pressed her tits against me, I suddenly stopped caring.

"Make me," her whisper urged, hot and hungry against my neck. "I... God... I love it when they make the girls in the movies. Don't be gentle. I get gentle all the fucking time. Make-"

My lust, that fierce lion of need, stalked the frail rabbit of her libido. Every anxious breath and tense gesture she made only allowed it to close in, jaws agape and fangs dripping with desire. Granting myself the tender privilege of nuzzling my nostrils in her perfumed hair, I caught her frail shoulders. I craved this like a junkie jones for horse. I needed it. Damn, how much I needed it. Dressed in the disguise of anonymity and enveloped in the keen ache of my want, I was no longer that quiet, geeky guy. I was a man. A menacing mystery in rogue black, and she was the pretty morsel of every man's (and a few women's) fantasies. She was mine.

Kelly's eyes widened as I shoved her back upon the pile of coats. But as she was swallowed by the myriad of fabrics and garments, she recovered. A more potent light was invading the innocence, and then it was gone. Devoured as she slid down the slope of clothes in one fluid motion to land at my feet, kneeling and staring up at me with the intent in her position plainly evident before I could even join her on the bed.

She gave me something I'd never known before. The intensifying pressure of such a beatific face, angelic and erotic, pressed against the straining bulge in my jeans. I forced down a shudder as my timid fingertips eased up her throat. She moaned, a muffled exclamation as she rubbed her left cheek against the zipper. My fingers leapt from her throat to her pigtails and she sucked in a trembling breath.

"Like this?" I whispered.

"Yeah..." Her purr vibrated my soul as her delicate little hands sought and conquered the button and zip of my pants.

One by one, I traced the silken nubs of her braids, starting at the flourish of a bow near the ends and climbing up and up. The room was spinning into deeper darkness and I thought I was an instant away from seeing stars such was my agony. Intense heat and numbing cold warred over my flesh. Cool air surged in through the gap in my pants and teased my cock through the cotton of my underwear. I felt exposed though the fabric still shielded my skin from her touch.

Visions of Kelly clustered with her friends here and there around campus clarified in my mind's eye, and my cock swelled and stiffened even more as I thought of what I was about to do. Not only that, but that I was going to give her something she apparently wasn't getting from her football team boyfriends.

The very notion caused my heart to trip just as the soft cool silk of Kelly's fingertips breached the waistband of my boxers, knuckles raking against my shaft as she drew them down with an eager and throaty groan.

"Open your mouth." Air rasped in and out of my lungs in uneven bursts as I arched my hips, feeling a few cooling drops of precome sliding down the head of my cock. Without any hesitation, Kelly leaned in, kissable glossed lips parting. And then, all I knew was hot wetness and suction, and I was lost.

Better than any drug I'd tried, cute girl I'd fucked, or amazing feat of hacking my friends and I accomplished just for the hell of it, Kelly's oral abilities were fucking amazing. My fists wrapped themselves around her hair, tugging her face forward as I felt the warmth of her ears against my knuckles. At the same instant, I pushed forward, felt myself sliding along the curve of her tongue, and slipping further than that to the tight constriction of her throat. She gagged, gasped, drew back until just the fat purple head of my cock was lodged firmly between her lips, then giggled a coquette's joyous giggle as she slid forward again.

"Try again, honey. You can do it..." as I spoke, I eased forward again, Kelly's hands first settling upon my hips like cagey birds, then twining themselves around my waist with satin certainty to rest over my ass, her nails raking my skin with soft torture. Again, the wetness of her mouth as she sniffled, and yes... Further, and further still until... Oh fuck... I was going in.

The distant laughter and babble of the party came to me in waves as my pulse pounded in my ears. Kelly gagged again, but returned to applying more pressure against her throat, and then I was down her throat as she sniffed and fought her throat's natural reflexes. I wondered if she was crying, but couldn't let go of her pigtails long enough to rub my thumbs under her eyes to feel for tears. I wanted to, but the sensation of her hair in my fists and mouth on my throbbing dick was irresistible. The muscles of her throat shifted, squeezed back and forth over my cock fast enough to guarantee dribbles of precome sliding into her belly. Finally, she let go of me with a cry, tumbling back against the bed.

Hot and cold simultaneously wrapped round me like a fever. My cock sang with tension, the air alone making me wince and groan. I needed to fuck, and so did Kelly. She swayed on her feet, but managed to stand before me for an instant. Long enough so I could see the contrast of wet tears coursing down her cheeks and the wanton lust in her tear-filled eyes. That blowjob was the shortest but most intense I'd ever had, and I wanted to thank her for that alone.

"Take off your panties." I longed to ask her to take them off rather than command her, but I'm sure she was asked all the time. Her beauty was intimidating, and doubtlessly drove many of her lovers to a state of eager terror when they were sharing intimate moments. My nature tried to fight against this new part of myself, but I silenced it when Kelly's fingertips reached for the hem of her skirt, her blouse slightly rumpled and the bow at her throat askew.

The muted gold of her hair caught the silvery light from street lights outside as, with a luscious shimmy of her hips, she sent a pair of white satin panties down her thighs in a twisted tangle, then bent to push them all the way off. God knows I tried to resist. Let the records show I made a valiant effort to avert my eyes. But once my attention was captured by the parted cleave of her round little ass and below that, the glistening pink folds of her swollen pussy, it was all over.

Kelly made to stand, feet splayed as she freed them from her panties. I delivered a soft smack to her right buttock and she squeaked, temporarily frozen. Her squeal was not of indignant anger, however. It was surprised, more of a yelp, and one that suggested she might not be furious with me if I followed it up with another.

"Have you been a bad little slut?" My words poured into her and in response, I heard the sticky sweet wetness pouring out of her when she shifted her thighs, spreading her legs even more and offering herself to me with a throaty giggle.

"You bet your ass I have. Just what are you going to do about it?"

Silence reigned save for the thump, thump, thump of the music accompanied by the crowd downstairs. Kelly sucked in another breath, promising another challenge and show of defiant brattiness. I gave her another spank to head it off at the pass, but she spoke anyway. "Come on. Did you hurt your hand or tire out your wrist so soon?"

"You... only... talk... when... I... ask..." Each word was punctuated with another slap to Kelly's ass. She moaned into the bed, her bottom edging back to meat my palm.

This was amazing. Fantastic! I almost wanted to pull off the mask just to see the surprise in her face. I knew she'd seen me around. But much like the dull potted plants scattered about the various buildings or the basic utilitarian furnishings in the dorms, I was just another point upon which her eyes would settle only for an instant before flicking on to something more intriguing.

And I? How did it feel to be getting up to mischief with such a goddess? For one moment, I wasn't the bookish sort who'd likely marry a girl from accounting or a social work program. I knew after tonight, I was on the way to going on business trips and monitoring my investments while Kelly and her beefcake husband went out on their boat for a weekend or vacationed in Mexico. He'd have the honor of rubbing coconut-scented oil into her sun-bronzed skin while she planned the next sexy night of seduction and intrigue when they returned to their hotel. She would live the average life of the athletically inclined middle-class couple, bringing pizza to her kids' soccer games and tormenting all the young men she hired to come and maintain her lawn while I got older and more studious. We were cut from different bolts, and that wouldn't change. But tonight, we were just a drunken man and woman battered by the slings of Cupid's arrows and driven to a fury of fucking by the subconscious pipes of Pan.

I surrendered to the tribal drum of my heartbeat in my ears as Kelly's saliva began to dry on my cock. When she struggled to regain her footing, panting in the respite of my spanking, I lunged forward, one hand landing square between her shoulder blades as my other wrapped around my shaft and aimed the hungry head of my cock right at her slippery silken slit.

"Oh!'" The cry was forced from her petite form as I rammed in balls deep, reaching for her hips as my body took over.

Fingertips slipping over the fabric of her skirt before I shoved it up and over her waist, I couldn't keep from moaning. Perfection. She was tight enough that I felt every contraction, but wet enough that they didn't prevent me from pinioning her against the bed and fucking her hard enough to fill the room with the squelching and slapping sound of a fierce pounding.

Little cries reminiscent of a kitten's mew escaped her lips. She turned her face from the jackets and coats, panting frantically as she met my thrusts with a clenching cunt and rocking hips.

"Harder... Please. I'm gonna-" A few merciless jabs against her womb sent Kelly into a quivering and gasping orgasm, her release drenching my throbbing prick in her juices. I could smell her subtle musk in the air and couldn't take it any longer.

"Come here."

I caught her in a strong grip, whirling her about and forcing her to her knees again, my desire unspoken but obvious. As Kelly leaned forward to draw hard on the sticky length of my cock, I momentarily regretted not stripping her down further to play with those perfect little tits. But the regret was brief, soon drowned out by the heart-stopping pull of pleasure from my cock. I froze, fingertips twined and still in Kelly's disheveled hair. The wet burst of my orgasm sent a barrage of chills rolling up from my groin to the top of my head before rebounding to my toes, and I wavered on my feet as Kelly hungrily took it all. She clearly had a lot of practice sucking cock, and I was sure my copious warm load wasn't the first to gush down her throat as I felt her tongue bump against my cock with the movement of her throat.

We both heaved a sigh. Kelly cleared her throat with a rather wet gurgle, then got to her feet and started scouting around for her panties. Finding them, she was careful to pull her skirt back down before squatting to step into them once again. When she rose to her feet, her bright blue eyes met mine. Wordlessly, I reached forward, taking hold of the bow tie about her neck and tugging. The ribbon came undone and smoothly unknotted. I reached up, gently rubbing a silken end against her cheek before bending over to pull up my jeans, and then stuff my souvenir into a front pocket. I adjusted my shirt and had just enough time to see Kelly's little hand reaching toward my neck, doubtlessly to pull off my mask. I stepped back and she sighed in annoyance.

"Who are you?" Kelly asked in a querulous tone, folding her arms over her pert bosom in an eerily juvenile pose. "Won't you at least tell me your name?" The request tempted me for an instant. But I could already hear the phantom tittering among her group of friends and feel the unnervingly intense stare of her current boyfriend.

"No. But I will say that was one hell of a treat." She fought the urge to smile and lost.

"Yeah. It was." She turned toward the door with a soft laugh. "Well then, happy Halloween and... Thanks."

"You too."

A sliver of light from the hall broadened to a wedge before Kelly's silhouette was outlined for an instant. Then she was gone and the door swung shut with a soft click. A grin spread across my face as I approached the night table. From just under the open end of my pillowcase, the power indicator on my phone still glowed green, and the light that indicated the camera to be in use was a pinpoint in the darkness. I flipped open the device, pushing the 'save' button and then the 'off' button, stuffing it into my pocket as I gave one last adjustment to my shirt. Even if I only ended up with the audio of our tryst, it would be worth it. "And that was quite the trick indeed. Best treat in my whole porn collection." I went to the door, took one look over my shoulder at the jackets and coats askew on the bed, a couple of which had toppled to the floor from the intense jostling we'd given the mattress, and smiled, following Kelly's lead down the hall.

12