Party Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those couple of people raised enough commotion at the sight of me that in a few seconds, the rest of the room were turned from my image on the screen, impaled by a huge thick cock, to my real self stumbling out the door, still dressed like a slutty girl. They all gave me a massive cheer, some of them mocking, some seeming genuinely excited, maybe even a little turned on, by my transformation.

"Thank you for dressing me in this hot pink satin, thank you for shooting your spunk all over me, for making me a dirty cum bucket!" I heard my voice moaning on the screen as the party goers cheers made me blush bright red.

"And thank you for giving us such a show!" someone shouted after me as I slipped away and slammed the door, heading back home, tottering along rather slowly in my new heels.

In all it had been a pretty strange sort of party. I had had a new side to myself revealed. I had had the most fun and pleasure I could remember in a long time and I had been utterly humiliated in front of all my friends and acquaintances. I would struggle to look any of them in the eye the next time I saw them. However, on balance, I had to say it was worth it. I was happy to be dumped by my girlfriend and shamed in front of all my friends for the incredible experience of sucking on and being fucked by four hard cocks before they dumped my cum on me.

Still, I thought as I walked home feeling somewhat exposed in my tiny miniskirt and heels, it's perhaps not something I would want to happen to me all the time. And that was when I realised that dressed in these slutty feminine clothes I had left my wallet, my phone and my keys behind. There was no way I was getting back into my house!