Party Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tony, you don't date."

"Noemi, neither do you."

She turned to face him. "Then there's no point in asking, is there?"

He sighed. "You're too good of a fuck for me to just let you walk away."

"I think that's a compliment, so I'll say thank you instead of telling you to go screw yourself," Noemi said in an icy, polite tone. "I'm like you, a 'come, fuck, go' sort of person. You came, we fucked, and now I'm going." She opened the door to the bathroom.

Tony's broad body leaned on it, closing it again with a sharp thud. "That's it?" he asked, crossing his arms across the defined planes of his chest. "You're gonna walk away and leave it empty like this?"

Noemi blew out a frustrated breath of air. "Maybe I made a mistake. I agreed to fuck you because we wanted the same thing, and I knew you wouldn't bother with me afterwards. Apparently I was wrong."

Tony said nothing.

"That's how you usually are, right Mr. Miles?" She took a step towards him. "You fucked me, so why can't—"

She didn't get a chance to finish the sentence. Tony's mouth was suddenly on hers, his body forcing her up against the door. She fumbled with his jeans and boxers, pulling him out for the second time, and then hissed with pleasure as he slid into her.

"I love this," Tony whispered fiercely, pounding into her cunt. "I love this."

Noemi devoured his mouth with her own, moaning against her lips as she came quickly, her cunt spasming angrily around his tool. He came a second later, his release much smaller but no less satisfying than the first.

"Go on a date with me," he said again, sliding his softening cock along her weakly pulsing canal. "One date, wherever you want to go. Just don't say no."

She remained silent, staring at her fists clenched into his shirt. All she wanted was to have sex, and she ended up with the most sought after guy begging her to give him a chance. How ironic.

"Only if I can fuck you after," she finally said, looking up into his eyes.

Tony kissed her, his lips moving leisurely along the softness of her own. It was several minutes before he pulled away, grinning as she panted, her swollen lips parted with new desire. "I don't mind a woman on top."

They cleaned up for the second time and left the bathroom, Noemi retreating to her room to search for a new pair of panties while Tony went back downstairs. Half an hour after she left the party, she was back in it, heading for the kitchen.

Serene was in there, about to go out the back door with two big platters of fruits and veggies. She stopped when she saw Noemi, a slight grin on her face. "So?" she asked.

"So, what?" Noemi replied, grabbing two pitchers of beer.

"Big Mike said he saw Tony follow you up the stairs," Serene answered.

"He was looking for the bathroom."

"He could've used the bathroom down here just like everybody else."

Noemi snorted derisively. "Can't nobody use the bathroom down here, Serene. It smells like a fuck-ton of shark shit in there."

Serene nodded, her smile growing wider little by little. "He had those panties we went shopping for on your birthday last year in his pocket."

She opened her mouth to retort something back, then sighed. "Asshole," she muttered, filling up another pitcher. "Said he'd give those back."

Serene burst out laughing. "Was it good?"

Noemi couldn't help but grin. "It was real good."

Serene didn't move. "And?"

"And what? Nothing else happened. "

Serene just stared at her.

Keeping her gaze at the swirling amber liquid in the pitcher before her, she said in a quiet voice, "He asked me on a date."

Her cousin would've jumped if her hands hadn't been laden with food. "I knew it!" she whooped.

"Shhh!" Noemi hissed. "Shut the fuck up! What are you doing?"

"That man had his eyes on you ever since your birthday last year," Serene said, ignoring her. "That black dress you wore had him sporting a tent the whole night."

At that moment, Taron walked in carrying an empty chip bowl. "I might have to make a beer run, Serene. These fools are drinking like fucking camels—" He stopped, his eyes on the two of them.

Noemi saw Serene give him a slight nod.

"So," he said, opening a fresh bag of chips. "You caught him."

"I didn't catch anybody!" Noemi snapped.

"That man's in love with you, Noemi," Serene said, but quieted when the door opened.

Noemi gave her cousins a quick sneer and then turned with her pitchers of beer, only to find Tony blocking her way.

"Noemi," he greeted, stepping aside and opening the door for her.

"Hi, Tony," she said stiffly, then walked out.

Both Taron and Serene stood staring at him as his eyes followed Noemi's figure out the kitchen. When he finally turned hes gaze to them, Taron gave him a stiff nod.

"You watch yourself, Miles," was all he said, and he returned to the living-room with a fresh bowl of chips.

Serene chuckled, meeting Tony's gaze. "I ain't worried about you, Tony," she said, as he opened the back door for her. "I have a feeling she'll break your heart way before you manage to break hers."

12