All Comments on 'Party Swap'

by CeasarBoobage

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I would have left her there.

She is a fucking lying cheating slut, fine to fuck but not to fall in love, dump her ass, she really won't care. P.S. if you are a man you owe Mark a ass kicking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another dumb cockold

she a slut for mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Be serious

You have to be kidding, right? Why would he put up with that deceit? He should have walked up to her and told her to stay with Mark since that was what she wanted. Dump her now!!! Sorry, it just didn't work for me.

Tim

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago

Mark needs his ass kicked, big time. The girlfriend needs to be got rid of. But overall not a bad story, at least the lead character got some sex which is far better than most stories of this kind.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
a not so loving girlfriend

Maybe he has had a good insight to what his life with his girlfriend will be like when if he makes her his wife.

Dump the cheating slut before it costs him half of all of his stuff.

Thanks for the story, but it is in the wrong genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why would you even consider staying with her?

Are you that much of a wuss?

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Hell no!

Here are the results:

1. Kick Marks ass!

2. Slap that cheating slut in the face!

3. Walk away from this shit as fast as you can!

4. Never look Back!

5. Find a woman who really loves you!

6. Live hapily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wrong Category

If no one is married, how can this be a Loving Wives story?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Another prequel so this site gets further and further away from original intent as .....

....not only stories but whole genres hide from legitimate critique. Bitch should hang.( I'm serious, actually hang until dead, lancing the boil before it can infect the host) -she's the worst kind, accusing him of what she in fact set up. Death really quite moderate a punishment upon reflection.Death,Death,Death.Hmmmm....This gives me an Idea. (" Chuck the Cuck, harbinger of death! "- The germ of an Idea....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what a waste of time.

this story made no sense, two girls both named Karen, cheat on their respective boyfriends and the "hero" only finds out because his best friend gave him the wrong directions to a fantasy that didn't make any sense at all because he was enacting a "rape" fantasy at a house party....I mean, seriously, what the fuck is going through your head?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It's a STORY

It wasn't all that bad, it was actually a decent read.

Please folks, please realize this is a site dedicated to FICTION. It's pretend. These are fantasies and head games that people write down. Don't act as if this was the real thing. As fictional erotica, I think it's kind of good.

IMcRoutIMcRoutabout 14 years ago
This is too confusing for me

and I'm not blond!

You go to a party, prepared for a lot of fun by bringing a box of condoms but later on get pissed because your girlfriend wants to have some fun, too.

You meet your friend Mark, who hadn't been with a girl in months and who claims to have been together with his 'Karen' for weeks. Remember, the 'Karen' you don't know but as we learn later on, whose ass you've been wanting to grope for a long time. Then we are introduced to 'Tracy', who never gets mentioned again ...

I could go on like this but it would only get more confusing.

Don't get me wrong. Parts of your story were fun to read and I think it has got potential. BUT you've got to get your basics right first.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
It's not that it's fiction, it is that the fiction doesn't even make much sense.

Typical LW story of no honest communication between partners, and it all seems perfectly normal to them. There is no resolution to the situation brought up so the reader doesn't even have enough to imagine an ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No bloody resolution!

You build up tension, put your characters in a situation which demands some unfolding or untangling. Then you don't resolve it: result -- frustration for the reader. Tsk tsk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great username!

The story, not so much. It was very difficult following two Karens and in the end it didn't matter all that much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey Ceasar....

Only one thing I can take away from this posting... YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON!

Seriously, did you put ANY thought into this??? ANY AT ALL?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic story by a pubescent author!!!

Ha ha ha only laughable!!!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
They're not married.

So... if he has any sense, just move on. He doesn't do it for his girlfriend. He's not enough and no man ever will be. Her actions are one's of deceit, betrayal, lies, and disrespect.

Add all the above up and what does he need to do to protect himself? Cut bait.

She's a just girlfriend. Dump her and move on. The girlfriends moral compass is broken. In all other areas of her life she perhaps is quite different, but this woman would be a thorn in the side of any man she coupled with.

I enjoyed this little tale of cheating and betrayal because the way the story unfolded presented the dimwit boyfriend a hard choice to make but the author left that for the next chapter.

I enjoy reading some of justifications for these types of scenarios the characters use to accept cheating in their relationships. When children are involved I totally get it. But this case?

That said ...looking forward to the next chapter to see how the boyfriend deals with this. Does he have what it takes to walk away? I don't this so. I get the feeling from the tone of this chapter the boyfriend will keep her. What I want to find out is the reasons he uses to justify a decision that go directly against his own good.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think you have a hard time finishing stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeasarBoobage@CeasarBoobage
560 Followers
Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers* My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES