Party Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of answering, she took my arm and pulled me to the back porch. As we got near the railing and saw no one around us, she said "We need to talk. And yes, there is something you should know. First of all, you were awesome in bed, that really was the best fuck I have had in the longest time."

Shocked, I looked around again, and seeing no one, turned back to Karen. "OK, spill it, what's up? What the hell is going on here?"

Lowering her voice, whispered "Well, you heard your Karen. You are obviously not the one she was in bed with a few minutes ago. I know you were with me, and I knew it from the time you first talked to me in the bedroom."

"Why the hell didn't you stop me then?" I almost yelled. "You knew that it was me, so you knew your boyfriend was in bed with my girlfriend. Why did you let all this happen?"

"Let's just say that I know Mark has had something going on with your Karen for a long time. I don't know if they have ever fucked, but they have done just about everything else. I even caught them messing around earlier this evening. He had his hands up her shirt, and her hand was down his pants. I figured that we could have some extra fun if they were."

Stunned, I leaned back against the railing and let it all sink in.

"Karen, I don't know how I feel about this. It's not that I don't believe you, but umm. I don't know. I have seen some suspicious things, but I didn't think they would go that far." I paused for a minute, then turned back to her. "I got it! Let's see if we can prove what you are saying. We can get this taken care of right now."

Putting our heads together, we came up with a plan.

A few minutes later, Karen was sitting next to Mark, waking him up, holding an energy drink for him. He was starting to come around, but he didn't really look too happy about being woken up from his drunken slumber.

I found my Karen hanging out in the kitchen and played nice for a while. She was still mad at me for my performance in bed (that wasn't me, but I didn't say that). But it also seemed that she was hiding something, I could tell there was something she wasn't saying. Did she know about the accidental bedroom switch earlier? If so, was she feeling guilty because it wasn't me, or was it that she was worried about where I had been? Because of that, we had a bit of a fight, and I said that I was going to walk to the convenience store down the road to wake up and cool down, and I would be gone for about a half hour or so. She huffed at me and stomped off.

I saw that Mark's Karen had succeeded in waking him up and getting some caffeine into him. Mark was now up and walking around aimlessly, clearing the cobwebs from his head. Leaving through the front door, I walked around the side of the house to find Karen already waiting up against the wall. She waved her hand at me calling me closer.

"Come here" she whispered, "I told Mark that I was going to go get some fresh air out front, and he should go on the back deck to wake up some more. And look right there, your Karen just came out and is standing next to him."

Being careful to whisper since they were so close, I replied "If we move just a few feet closer, we can hide behind that bush, and we can hear them better."

Inching forward, I could start to hear parts of their conversation. My Karen said to Mark "Well if they are both out of the house, and there is no one else out here right now, that means we finally get some quiet time. Just you and me baby."

Putting one arm around her shoulders, he pulled her closer. She took his free hand in hers, slowly raising it along the open space between their bodies, stopping only when she reached her breast. Mark smiled real big, and we could see him squeezing and mauling my girlfriend. "This is awesome, baby. It's been way too long since you made me do this. I have sure missed it. There's a lot of other things I have missed about your body too. We have time right now, let's go re-discover each other."

Karen just giggled and slapped him on the chest. "Don't be silly, sexy. Our other halves aren't very far away, and we don't really know how long we have. But we could use the time we have to get warmed up at least."

As she stopped speaking, Mark leaned forward and stopped her from saying any more, pressing his lips to hers, kissing her deeply. His hand never stopped moving on her breast, and her hand moved down from his chest, getting into the front of his pants. He broke off their kiss only to push down the front of her shirt, and pull her breast out into full view, licking and then sucking on her nipple.

My Karen threw her head back, engulfed in the pleasure she was getting from his mouth.

I had seen just about enough. I pulled on Karen's arm and jerked my head in the direction of the front of the house. I mouthed "I'm leaving, come with me."

As we turned the corner of the house to where they couldn't see us anymore, I stopped and grabbed Karen's arm, turning her towards me. "How long have you known about them? Didn't you care that he was screwing around on you?"

She hung her head and took a deep breath. "Look, I know it's not right, but he's really good to me, and I don't want to lose him over him just messing around a little. They have been doing this for a while, but I haven't caught them having sex, but I've seen them do just about everything else. Almost every chance they get when they are alone, they are doing something. After what happened upstairs earlier, I thought you deserved to know."

Not sure what to do, I just stood there, my mind reeling. Deciding suddenly, I turned to walk into the house. Karen hurried after me asking "Where are we going?"

"You can come if you want, but I'm going to see if I can catch them on the back porch right now."

I walked quickly to the back door, stopping right before grabbing the doorknob. Taking a deep breath to calm my nerves, I saw that Karen had joined me. Looks like we were going together to catch our partners in a compromising situation. Softly grabbing the doorknob to make no noise, I quickly turned it and pulled the door open. As the door passed me and there was enough room, I stepped out in a fast walk, heading to where I saw them last.

The were about a foot apart, Karen facing off the edge of the deck, and Mark was lighting a cigarette for her. Turning to see me and Karen come out of the house towards them, they took step further apart as Mark put his lighter away. Now everything looked just fine, like there was nothing going on. They had obviously been talking, but at night it was hard to judge facial expressions.

I felt relieved at first, then realized that this was because the situation felt normal. It all came to me just then. For years, I had known that they like to hang out on the porch and talk, and it wasn't all that odd to see him light her smoke. Just like they are now. Only a minute or so after they had been into each other's clothes and bodies doing some serious foreplay and petting. I saw it happen! Now it looked like nothing had happened. The looked the same as a million other times I had seen them in this exact situation. Had they really been doing all this stuff under my nose for that long?

We chatted nicely for a few minutes. I really didn't know how to bring up the subject since they seemed so innocent just then. Mark's Karen said she was going inside just then, so I said I would follow. Their smokes only half done, Mark and our shared girlfriend would be out there for a little longer. Just before Karen got to the door, I suddenly reached out to grab her ass. She just turned back to me and smiled, but didn't move my hand. It stayed there until we were inside and the door closed.

Karen immediately turned to me, pushing my hand away. "Why the hell did you do that? What on earth brought that on?"

My face flushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. You've got an awesome ass, and I've always wanted to do that. Besides, I figured that Mark and Karen would see it, and it would help cause a nice chat about this later. After what happened earlier, are you really upset about a little grope like that?"

As upset as I was, it was also very late, and I was really tired. I'm sure the alcohol didn't help either. I went to the room that had been reserved for me and Karen to sleep in. I was asleep by the time my face hit the pillow. I have no idea how much later Karen came in, but I woke up as she climbed into bed with me, but passed out again as she tried to talk to me. No idea what she wanted, I was just done.

When I woke up in the morning, my pounding head was my reward for the night's excess alcohol. I wandered down to the kitchen to get some coffee and water. Happy that no one else was up and about, I sat in one of the chairs on the deck to finish waking up. Then it hit me. Everything that went on the night before ran through my head like a bad movie. Looks like it would be an interesting ride home today!

"We can still get through this" I thought. Maybe we just shouldn't be hanging around with Mark. Maybe the room mix-up would be give her a taste of her own medicine. And maybe she still owed me a favor (or a dozen) for her history with him.

12