Party Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers

"When I got to his hotel Bob was already waiting at the restaurant for me. I could tell that he liked what I was wearing as much as you did. He had difficulty speaking at first but finally said, 'You are beautiful.'

"Bob was a perfect gentleman all evening. We had a wonderful meal, and then went dancing. Around 11:30 I suggested we go up to his room for a nightcap. Once in his room Bob asked me if he could kiss me and he gave me a tongue kiss that made my knees weak. As we kissed Bob ran his hands up under the back of my dress and cupped my ass as he pulled me closer to him. When we broke off the kiss I told Bob that this was going to be a one time thing and that he would have to do things the way I wanted to do them or I would leave. He agreed. I turned around and told him to unzip my dress and help me out of it. As I stepped out of the dress Bob just stood staring at me with his mouth open."

As Pam said this she removed her dress.

"As I very carefully folded my dress over the back of a chair I told Bob to get undressed. Bob got undressed very quickly and in no time at all was standing in front of me with a seven-inch erection. I told Bob to remove my bra and put it with my dress. When he unsnapped my bra he asked if he could touch my breasts. I gave him permission. For the next ten minutes he fondled, kissed and sucked my tits till I nearly had an orgasm."

Pam removed her bra and continued her story.

"Next I sat on the edge of the bed and told Bob to kneel on the floor in front of me. Then I told him that I didn't want him to remove my panties but I wanted him to eat my pussy until I had an orgasm. Bob put his mouth on my crotch and began to suck my pussy through my panties. In no time my panties were soaked by a combination of his saliva and my own juices. Just as I was starting to feel my orgasm come on, Bob pulled the crotch of my panties to the side and drove his tongue as deep inside me as he could. My orgasm seemed to go on forever. I don't ever remember getting that wet during an orgasm before.

"When my orgasm subsided I told Bob he could fuck me. He asked if he could remove my panties and I said no. I got up on the bed and Bob climbed on top of me and guided his rock hard cock inside me. His cock felt hot as it penetrated me and I felt filled up when he pushed all the way inside me. I could tell that Bob wasn't going to last very long. He went from making long slow strokes to short fast strokes and his breathing became erratic. After about five minutes he grunted, 'I'm cumin' and I felt his cock jerk inside of me and then felt his hot cum hitting the inside of my womb. The sensation of his hot cum splashing inside me caused me to have another orgasm. When Bob's erection was gone he pulled his cock out of me and rolled over onto his back."

At this point in the story Bobs erection was gone but mine was getting bigger by the second.

Pam continued, "I bent down and sucked his limp cock into my mouth and cleaned all of the cum and pussy juices off his member. Then I gave him a tongue kiss so that he could share the taste of our sex with me. Afterward I got up and got dressed. I fixed my hair and makeup so I would look as fresh as I did when I left the house. When I was ready to go I went over to the bed to give Bob a goodnight kiss. When I did I noticed that his cock was hard again. I decided that I couldn't leave him that way so I pulled up the bottom of my dress and climbed on the bed. I straddled Bob with my legs, sat down, then reached between us and guided his cock past my panties and into my pussy, which was still leaking from the load he had already shot inside me. This time Bob managed to stay hard long enough for me to have two orgasms and when he came I milked as much semen out of him as I could. When his limp cock fell out of my pussy I quickly pulled my panties up as tight against my hole as I could so that the cum in my pussy wouldn't all run down my legs. Before I left I reminded Bob that this was a one time deal and then I kissed him goodnight and came home."

By the time Pam finished her story I had my cock out and was pumping it with my fist.

Pam said, "I see my story made you horny but how do you feel about making love to me after I have already been fucked by another man?"

I pulled Pam down on the bed with me and began kissing her. I kissed my way down to her neck and worked my way to her breasts. I nibbled, licked and kissed all around her tits except for the nipples. This was driving her crazy. After about five minutes of teasing her I sucked her right nipple into my mouth. I bit it lightly and ran my tongue around it. Pam really loves to have her tits sucked. I could tell she was getting horny again. Next I began kissing my way down over her belly to the top of her panties. I slipped the cum soaked panties off Pam's hips, down her legs, and dropped them on the floor. Her normally soft pubic hair was partly sticky and partly stiff and now smelled of cum as well as her perfume. I ran my tongue through her hair to the top off her pussy. I started probing her slit with my tongue tasting the combination of juices that were leaking from her honey pot. I could feel her beginning to shudder indicating that her orgasm was starting. I pushed my tongue deeper inside her pussy and began sucking all of the cum she had collected from Bob out of her cunt. The taste was not what I expected but was not unpleasant. When I had cleaned out as much of the cum as I thought I could get I concentrated on her clitoris. Pam's orgasm was more powerful than usual so I was very pleasantly surprised when instead of rolling over and going to sleep afterward Pam went down on my cock and gave me the best blowjob I ever had. What is more remarkable is that for the first time Pam not only let me cum in her mouth but she swallowed my load. After that we both went to sleep.

The next morning we talked about what had happened the previous night and before we knew it we were fucking again. Afterward Pam said, "Last night was great. Being able to have a strange cock inside me then making love to you was wonderful. But now you have a choice to make. None of this would ever have happened if you hadn't suggested it in the first place. If you tell me that you never want to do this again, I can live with that, but if you do ask me to do this again I will never be able to stop. I just want you to think about that before you ask me if I want to do this again."

If I had to give her an answer right then I would have told her to do it. But I knew that I should think it over carefully.

K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories