All Comments on 'Party with Wife and Her Lover'

by colleenslittletoy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUCK! another wimp!

What is happening to the average red-blooded north-american male???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That is one sick fucking story

Stop writing if this is all You can do.It was not even worth the time I took to read it!!!

MrStaggerLeeMrStaggerLeeover 12 years ago
Hot story, thanks for writing.

A sequel detailing your household servitude with all the dirty details please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignore the Gay Self-loathers

Good story. Not surprisingly, a story like this, even though it's in the Gay Stories section, somehow draws the time and attention of people who think it's sick. Of course, they spend their time reading it and (probably) beating off to it. Ignore their criticisms. The complaints that the story, or the writer, are sick are just their strange masturbatory devices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stop trying to act like a man

You are a wuss and that that's

DegausserDegausserover 12 years ago
I enjoyed it

I would prefer a little more detail of the sex - extending it a little more but on the whole it was a good story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
exciting

Great story i got really into it pictured it all as it was happening.I would love to read more of the exploits of these two in the future.Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just didn't see it

Nothing in your writing convinced me that he would behave like that. Which made this whole thing a waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not even plausible

The good thing about girlfriends is that they're easy to dump and it costs you nothing. Like any man would behave like that or accept her actions. What a bitch. Even for fiction, this was ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOVING WIVES NOT FUCKING GIRLFRIENDS YOU IDIOT

PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

jolee9010jolee9010over 5 years ago

His Girlfriend? Story is; Party with Wife and her lover... When did she become his "girlfriend"? This is supposed to be a story of his wife? Paulo is the lover for sure. I gather that Bob is bisexual and his dressing up was for the benefit of the Boss Also his "wife" breaking him into cuckoldry.I admit, I loved the story. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
dumb

At least get your story straight...wife or girlfriend which is it.?

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

Not my style of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous