Passing Through

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly felt the warm cum gush inside her as David thrust feverishly a last few times, moaning into her hair and biting her shoulder to keep himself from screaming too loud. He moaned and grunted with each thrust as he slowed his assault, but Kelly wanted more and milked his cock before it went too soft. He kissed her gently, and licked the bite on her neck almost apologetically, but with her fires reawakened once more Kelly cared only for further release.

Cherie was still humping Kelly's face and as David withdrew, she redoubled her efforts on Kelly's cunt and Kelly suddenly realised how close Cherie herself was to orgasm. Kelly increased the pace of her fingers in Cherie's ass and cunt and started gently biting Cherie's clit. Cherie moaned into Kelly's cunt and thrust her tongue into Kelly's freshly cum filled hole. Kelly could feel David's cum leaking out of her, and Cherie's tongue found each drop and licked it back up to Kelly's dripping cunt hole. Kelly couldn't believe her friend was licking David's cum out of her cunt. Cherie began grunting rhythmically in time with Kelly's fingers pushing into her.

Kelly squeezed more of David's cum from her cunt and Cherie slurped it up, more feverish and Cherie's grunts became higher and higher pitched. Kelly felt her own excitement reach to fever pitch as she felt her friend writhe naked in ecstasy beneath her, trying desperately to drink the last of her husband's cum from her cunt as they both reached climax. Cherie came first, juices flooding from her cunt into Kelly's mouth and face. This was all Kelly could bear and her own orgasm wracked her body, the blissful tingling sensation flowing up her chest and into her now hyper sensitive nipples, flushing her cheeks and washing down into her toes until she came down to earth and became aware once more, of what was happening around her.

Kelly could feel Cherie's cunt contracting and spasming around her tongue and lips and Kelly's own cunt pulsed in time with her heart beat as they lay in the darkness, their ragged breathing and gasping loud against the silence of the night. She rolled off of Cherie and a hand reached out and squeezed hers. From the size she guessed it to be David's and squeezed it back. Kelly summoned up her remaining energy and turned on the bed, then nuzzled against Cherie's breast. She took the nipple into her mouth, gave it a playful lick, then covered Cherie's breast with her hand and squeezed it absently. So this was why David liked breasts so much. She felt David snuggle up to Cherie's other side and kiss Cherie's breast, then Cherie, then Kelly, and then return to the cuddle.

They lay a while in silence, enjoying the feel of each other's warmth and the cool night air, drying the sweat from their bodies. As Kelly began to drift off into a deep and fulfilling sleep, she could just make out David's voice, as if coming from far away. "Cool," he said. "I don't have to sleep on the floor."

12