Spin The Bottle - Extreme Edition.

Story Info
Spin the bottle game leads to teen group sex.
10.1k words
4.64
165.1k
297
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
700 Followers

'This was going to be interesting,' I thought, as I listened to my friend Jessica explain the rules of the game.

We were in her bedroom and luckily for us her parents were away for the weekend. We had just got back to Jessica's after a party and her boyfriend had suggested this game of spin the bottle.

We had all had a bit too much punch so thought it was a good idea.

"So like I said," Jessica continued, "like normal spin the bottle but when the bottle lands on someone you have to pick a card, and do with them whatever it says on the card. The cards start off green, then amber which are slightly more risky, red which are pretty hardcore and black which are downright filthy. Don't worry we don't have to go through all of them, just see how it goes."

I looked around the room, seeing how everyone felt about this. We were all over 18, so I guessed it was an anything goes kind of game, especially with Jess involved.

Jessica looked excited, she was smiling widely, lighting up her beautiful face. She was stunning, 5"8' long blond hair, pretty, slim athletic body with great breasts, firm ass and long legs. She was enough to turn anyone on. She was wearing a small summer dress, high on her thighs and low cut with straps holding it on her slender shoulders. Her cleavage front and centre.

Her boyfriend Tyler was sitting next to me on my left, between me and Jess, grinning away, he was black, athletic too, large muscular build, short dark hair. At 6"1', he was an imposing figure because of his size, but had a great heart and looked after my friend amazingly. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

On my right was Dan, exactly 6", short dark hair, nice body, medium build but all toned. He was my best friend, we were close, I liked him a lot but wasn't sure how he felt, so this could be a bit awkward. He looked quite relaxed though. Dan too was in shorts and tshirt.

Next to Dan was Will, about 5"11', slim build, dyed black hair, and openly gay. Wearing tight leather trousers and black t-shirt. He was handsome and funny, and right now eyeing up Tyler, grinning.

To Tyler's right, opposite me was Abigail. Long black and purple hair flowing over her shoulders, she was a fuller figure and taller than Jess and I, she was beautiful and confident, she pulled off her goth look perfectly. Various piercings, a few tattoos, normally wearing black like today. She had a tight black vest top holding in her large breasts, a short pleated plaid skirt, and dark stockings on her legs. She looked like I felt, not sure about this, she was openly bisexual and I know she liked Jess a lot but who could blame her. She looked at me and gave me a nervous smile.

I smiled back. My name was Beth, I was 5"5', long dark hair, naturally pretty looks. Slim and slender body, small breasts, thin waist, narrow hips and pert ass on top of my skinny legs. I liked my body but was a bit too skinny, no matter what I ate though it didn't make a difference. I was wearing a tiny pair of jeans shorts and a tight t-shirt. The shorts low on my boney hips, showing off my flat stomach. Jess chose my outfit earlier, running her hand over my flat stomach and skinny waist as she told me I should show off my great body. It made me a bit self conscious but I had quite a few looks at the party so guess it worked.

"What happens if the bottle falls on the same sex," said Will.

"That'll be up to the two involved, no one should have to do anything they don't want, but if you don't do it you have to have a shot of vodka." replied Jess. "Oh and if you have a card with a t-shirt in the corner you have to take off an item of clothing before you do the dare."

"Well this is going to be interesting," Abby said.

"Too right," agreed Will.

"Are we ready?" Jess asked.

We all murmured and nodded, or said yes, some more enthusiastic than others. I felt a warm ache between my legs, shit I was getting wet just thinking about this game.

"Let's spin the bottle and see who goes first," said Jess, giving it a big spin.

It landed on me, typical I thought.

"Off you go then," said Tyler.

I spun the bottle, it kept going and finally landed on Will.

"Lucky me," he said, winking.

Jess turned a card over.

PASSIONATE KISS, 1 MINUTE.

Nice easy start, I crawled over to Will, giving Dan, Tyler and Jess a fine view of my ass and kissed him hard, exploring his mouth with my tongue, Will reciprocating. Will and I had many a drunken kiss before messing about, me jokingly trying to turn him straight, so it felt good and natural. We gave it everything we could for the show.

"Time up," Jessica, said, "good start."

I went back and sat down, cross legged. My pussy just a little bit more wanting.

It was Dan's turn, we were moving round the circle, he spun and it landed on Abby.

"Hey tiger," she said. Dan smiled.

The green card turned.

MASSAGE — SHOULDERS. 2 MINUTES.

"Well that's boring," Abby said.

She didn't know how good Dan's massages were. Dan walked over and knelt behind her, "you ready to be blown away," he said confidently.

"Whatever," Abby replied.

Dan got to work, massaging her neck and shoulders, one hand at the start of a beautiful tattoo down her arm.

"Mmmmm," Abby groaned, "Where the fuck did you learn to do that."

"Told you," he whispered in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. He continued his massage for the two minutes, running his hand over her upper back and shoulders. Kneading and squeezing, Abby groaning. He then finished and went back to sit down.

Abby squeezed his ass as he walked past, "You're good," she purred.

Will's go, he spun. It landed on Tyler.

This just got interesting.

Jess turned the card and smiled.

PASSIONATE KISS. 1 MINUTE.

I was sure Tyler would bail and take the shot, but he didn't say a word, just smiled.

Will got up smiling too. I was still waiting for Tyler to take the shot as Will approached but he didn't. He let Will close in on him and they locked lips, kissing deep for the whole minute. Jess grinning at them, her hand moving slowly on her thigh at the hem of her skirt.

"What happens tonight goes no further," Tyler said, questioningly.

I think we all agreed with that one.

Jessica's turn, it spun and landed on me. I felt a twitch run through my body to my pussy.

MASSAGE — LEGS. 2 MINUTES.

"Yay," Jess said, "lie down on your front."

I did what she asked and lay in the middle, moving the bottle to one side. Jess came and sat next to me, bringing something from a box next to her.

"Just something from my box of tricks," she said.

It turned out to be a bottle of oil, she squirted some on her hands and started massaging my legs, she started on my calfs and moved her way up. Her hands felt warm and slippery on my legs. A small groan escaped my lips.

She moved up to my slim thighs, caressing and massaging hard, it felt so good. I jumped slightly as she moved her hand to the inside of my thigh, I had my legs shut but my legs were skinny so my thigh gap was large enough to run her hand up.

She stroked high up my inner thigh, her hand brushing the crotch of my shorts, she kept her hand there squeezing my thigh, slowly rubbing back and forth. I could feel her sensitive touch, purposefully lightly touching my pussy, her fingers just brushing my pussy lips through my shorts, I could feel myself getting wet. I groaned.

She ran a finger down the side of my groin, pushing my shorts over slightly. I looked at her and she was looking lovingly into my face, watching me moan. God I wanted her to touch me, push a finger between my lips, enter me slightly, I could of cum easily at that point, I tried to push my hips onto her hand but she moved down and away, teasing.

"That's two minutes up," said Tyler.

"Fuck," I whispered. "that felt good."

Jess smiled and kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "That pussys mine later.' She went and sat down. Leaving me wanting her.

"That was fucking hot girls," said Tyler spinning the bottle.

It landed on Jess.

MASSAGE - BACK. 2 MINUTES.

A clothes sign was in the corner. "Come on babe," Tyler said, taking off his tight top, his black torso solid muscle. Glistening six pack and thick biceps and pecs.

"That's not fair, I'm not really wearing many clothes." Jess protested. She only had her summer dress on and I was hoping for her sake underwear.

"Rules are rules," Abby said.

"Oh fuck it," Jess said standing up. She slid the straps off her dress and let it drop to the floor. She had no bra on, her breasts on show, perfectly large and round. Her flat toned stomach and thin waist attracting my gaze.

She had a small pair of white panties on, a small damp patch on the groin, part of me hoping that was my doing.

She lay down on her stomach and Tyler gave her a massage on her back, oiling her and giving her slender back a shining sheen.

He ran his hands over her back, feeling the contours of her slender figure, the slimness of her waist, his large hands almost wrapping round. The bumps of her ribs, just visible and protruding slightly as she tensed. Up to her slender neck, running his hand up and down, caressing and kneading.

He kept going, the occasional groan from Jess, occasionally she would grind her pelvis into the carpet, barely visible but noticeable as I knew that's what I would be doing.

After two minutes Jess, flushed and silent, went and sat back down.

My go, I spun and it landed on Abby.

PASSIONATE KISS — 1 MINUTE.

Shit I had never kissed a girl before but had always been intrigued. I just thought lets get it over with. I crawled over to Abby and straddled her lap, if I was going to do it why fuck around. The crotch of my shorts feeling the leather of her skirt. I kissed her deeply and she returned the kiss, her tongue probing into my mouth, mine reaching out and touching hers. Her mouth was so soft.

She put her hands around my skinny waist, pulling me into her, I was getting so fucking wet, her skirt rubbing hard against my panties, I wanted to touch myself so bad. Abby's hand snuck a cheeky squeeze of my breasts through my t-shirt, making me groan. We snogged for over a minute and I reluctantly pulled myself away.

"That's definitely time up now girls," Tyler said.

We went round again with the green cards, Dan got Tyler, a kiss, but took a shot. Will massaged Abby, Abby got to kiss Dan, Jess kissed Will and Tyler got a shoulder massage from me. All good fun but nothing too risky.

"Let's heat things up a bit," Jess said, bringing out the Amber cards.

I spun and got Dan.

DRY HUMPING — 4 MINUTES.

Remove clothing sign.

"What the fuck." I said.

"This will be good," Will said. "Sit on his lap and get grinding babe, and get some clothes off"

I pulled my t-shirt over my head, revealing my skinny frame, my bra holding in my small breasts.

Dan took his t-shirt off too, revealing his toned torso.

I flushed red and straddled Dans lap.

"Are you sure?" Dan asked.

I replied by pushing my hips into him, staring into his eyes. He gazed back adoringly. I moved my hips back and forth, my legs wide, my pussy pushing against his jeans through my wet panties. He put his hands around my narrow waist.

I could feel his cock hardening against me as I dry humped him, it felt big, pushing into my pussy through our clothes. I built up a steady rhythm, getting faster and faster, continuing for a few minutes, the pleasure building, my lips engorged, my clit throbbing.

He grabbed my ass pulling me into him harder, I groaned. I felt an orgasm already growing, 'oh please god no,' I thought, not in front of everyone, but the more I thought about it the stronger it got, the sensation surging through my body. Dan's cock was pushing into me, the shaft pushing my shorts crotch and panties between my folds.

I started grinding faster, a groan escaping my lips. Dan was staring into my eyes, "you're so hot," he said.

I couldn't stop, I knew everyone was watching but I didn't care, continuing to grind into Dan's cock. I imagined it sliding into me, filling me up.

"Oh shit," I screamed and orgasmed hard, cumming into my panties and shorts, soaking the crotch and Dan's jeans. My body spasmed and my thighs twitched squeezing Dan's lap. I shook uncontrollably, spasms rippling through my body. I groaned and lent into Dan, hugging him so I didn't collapse to the floor.

I stayed hugging him till the shaking finished.

"That was fucking awesome," Jess said. "You are one sexy bitch when you cum."

I climbed off Dan, "sorry," I murmured, embarrassed as I looked down and saw my juices had soaked his lap. I was all flush and couldn't believe I had just cum in front of all my friends.

"Don't apologise," said Dan, "you looked beautiful." Causing me to blush even more.

"Anyway," said Tyler, "as great as that was it's your turn Danny boy, if you can do anything with that big cock tenting your shorts."

"Fuck off Tyler," replied Dan trying to adjust himself.

Dan spun and it landed on Jess.

ORAL SEX (Spinner on selected) - 3 MINUTES.

Another remove clothes symbol.

Dan looked at Jess and blushed.

"For fucks sake, that's me naked already," said Jessica standing up. She peeled her panties down her legs, revealing her shaved pussy, her lips slightly engorged and glistening, my show must have turned her on, that made me smile.

"Come on Dan," Will said, "get those shorts off and start munching."

Jess sat down in the middle and opened her legs wide, her pussy lips peeling apart slightly, she was so hot. She ran a finger up her pussy whilst staring at Dan, teasing, covering it in her juices and then sucked it.

Dan stood up and pulled his shorts down, his cock was straining to break out of his boxers, he rearranged himself and knelt down between Jessica's legs, he quickly looked at Tyler who was grinning, and then leant in.

He kissed her inside thigh moving towards her cunt, kissed all around her lips, teasing, brushing against them. Jess groaned. He ran his tongue up her slit and tasted her, probing his tongue in further, Jess pushed her hips into him and groaned again.

She was dripping with her own juices, but Dan added some of his saliva making her even wetter. He moved up to her clit and sucked gently on it and then started flicking it with his tongue.

"Just there," Jess cried, "shit that feels good."

Dan picked up the pace, flicking harder, pushing his tongue harder against her, desperate to have her cum on his face.

Jess started playing with her breasts, her head back and eyes closed. Groaning.

We were all staring, none of us able to look away. Jessica's perfect body in throes of ecstasy.

Abby's hand was between her closed legs, skirt pushed in between her thighs, she was desperate to play with herself but too embarrassed to go that far, yet!

Dan kept up the pace, groaning louder and louder, his lower face covered in her juices. "Feels so fucking good," Jess groaned.

"Time up," Will said. Where had the time gone we all thought, desperately all wanting Jess to cum. Dan forced himself to stop.

"No, no, no," cried Jess, "don't you fucking stop." she tried to pull Dan's head back down.

"Sorry babe, rules are rules," Tyler said grinning, "guess you have to wait for that orgasm."

"You bastards," she said, jokingly, "I was right on the edge."

Dan and Jess knelt up and she gave him a kiss on the cheek, then returned to her place.

I was close to grabbing Dan and kissing him, wanting to taste Jessica's juices on his mouth. I was so horny now my inhibitions were almost gone.

"Okay William," said Tyler, "let's keep it moving."

He spun the bottle and got Abby, Jess turned the card.

MASTERBATION RACE, (Winner gets to choose their next victim on their next spin).

Another clothes symbol.

"Ooh, this is going to be fun," Will said. "I think I might want that prize," his gaze moving to Tyler, who smiled. He removed his t-shirt, his thin but muscular torso on show.

Abby had got the chance to scratch that itch she had between her legs so didn't look too nervous of the task. She stood up and removed her panties under her skirt, surprising us all. "Well these will just get in the way of this task," she explained.

Will stood up and undid his leather trousers and pulled his cock out, a fine specimen thick girth and about 6 inches long. It was rock solid, obviously turned on by the events so far. He stood there with one hand on it ready to start the wank off. "You ready sweety," he said to Abby.

Abby sat back down and spread her legs wide, she lifted her skirt giving us the first glimpse of her pussy, covered in a small strip of hair. "Okay ready, 3,2,1, go," she said, pushing two fingers into her cunt to lube and then slowly building up a rhythm on her clit. She moaned loudly, finally getting to freely touch herself.

Will started stroking his cock, his hand rubbing up and down. He spat on his other hand and rubbed it on the head of his cock, making it slippery in his hand. He pumped it faster and faster, really going for it.

Abby was going for it too, groaning loudly, giving it everything she could. She looked amazing, her pussy glistening and wetting her fingers and thighs.

I tore my eyes away from Abby and watched Will wanking himself off. He was looking at Tyler and Jess.

I followed his gaze and saw that Jess was stroking Tyler's cock through his shorts, and he was big, it must have been close to popping out the leg.

This was too much of a sight for Will, he groaned and cum erupted from his cock, hitting the carpet and some hitting Abby's knee. Abby looked up and saw she had lost, groaning loudly and stopping, watching Will ejaculate, her pussy and inner thighs covered in her own juices.

Streams of cum continued to come out of Wills cock, slowly running over his hand, subsiding till it finally just dribbled out the end.

"We have a winner," Tyler cheered, "remember Will you get to choose who you play with when it gets to you next."

Think we all knew where that was going.

It was Abby next and she looked pretty desperate now to get herself off.

She spun and it landed on me.

GRINDING - 5 MINUTES.

Remove an item of clothes it said.

"Again," I said, moaning.

I stood up and removed my shorts, my white panties still soaked from my last grinding.

I got up and knelt in front of Abby, wondering how to do this.

Luckily she knew and moved us into some kind of scissor position with me, our legs open, cunts close. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and I looked at her large breasts straining in her bra. Her leather skirt was hiked up around her waist.

Our cunts touched together, Abby blushed. I could feel her heat through my panties, but it wasn't close enough. I shifted back and pulled my panties down as well. "These are just in the way," I said.

"You go girls," Jess said, "your rub those cunts together."

I spread my legs giving Abby a good view of my tight cunt. I moved back into position, our cunts pushed together, our juices mixing together. Now I could feel her properly.

We started grinding together, slowly rubbing our pussy lips in sync. It felt so amazing, Abby was already groaning, she had already been playing with herself for a while.

We started pushing harder together and getting faster and faster. The sensation was amazing, are juices making us slick, the sight of my bony hips against Abby's pelvis bringing me close to orgasm again.

We continued to grind for a while, the sensation getting stronger and stronger, Abby was moaning loudly now, pushing harder into me with every thrust of her hips, making it hard for me to build up my own rhythm as she was lost to her wanting need to cum. She kept going harder and faster.

bumonk
bumonk
700 Followers