All Comments on 'Passion and Lust 01'

by RampantSerenity

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it up

gud work man please dont stop

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
5* s

Hope you continue the story too see where they get up to and what Happens when Sister LUST appears. and does Allen get his Riches. or the girl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Critique

Glad to see that Allen is a bit of a jerk. It adds a different slant.

It might make things more authentic if an actual location (even if fictitous) of the "archealogical site" were given or described, as well as Allen's bonafides. What is his job? How far is he from home? I assume he has some friends. Are they jerks and wankers as well? You might add something about how he came across the information needed to find Nel's room. Or do you plan on adding anything like that? Many possibilities here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!!👍😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So good!

Well written and sexy. 11/10 for you. :)

jharpjharpover 1 year ago

Amusing concept, certainly original for Lit. Let's see where this goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRampantSerenity@RampantSerenity
173 Followers
Thanks for reading my stories! I don't post as consistently here, but if you're looking for the rest of my stories, refer to https://pastebin.com/dvGk9SEJ. If you are curious as to what sort of erotica things I enjoy (and therefore will most likely be writing about): -Multiar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES